Castration. Need some info from the experts on here.

H

HLTguest

jambri said:
HLTGuest. You make some fascinating statements. You are obviously highly articulate and make an a curiously cool-headed argument.

My understanding is this:

Castration would not kill your sex drive completely, you would still have psychosexual desires from years of conditioning. There is really no way to eliminate your sex drive completely. By all means, if your are over-sexed then I can understand why you might want to fix that. I am sure there are ways to reduce your sex drive so that it interferes less with your day to day thoughts, thereby allowing you to be more productive.

However, the only way to completely eliminate your sex drive (so that you NEVER think about sex, and are NEVER attracted sexually to anyone) ...would be to kill yourself. Of course then you would not be able to help others at all, so you've got a bit of a Catch 22 situation there.

Perhaps you know differently, but none of the world's greatest spiritual leaders were/are castrated as far as I am aware. As a matter of fact, the most inspiring characters from history are always those who overcome their personal obstacles by using the power of their minds.

If you went ahead with this, you would be a poor role model.

For some reason I get the impression you have an internal conflict between ideas of christianity and your own sexuality. Am I right?

Jambri, yes I have a great conflict between my religious background and my sexuality. I think you understand where I am coming from. Thanks to you and socks for the nice posts.

dietcola

Experienced Member
Reaction score
don't you like just snapping one out once in a while? maybe looking up some p**rn on the ol' internet, looking at all the delicious vaginas, the bums...i'd go again right now but i'm trying to keep it down to once a day.

nguy1832

Reaction score
You should have sex first before you even consider castration. Castration means never getting laid or beating off...ever again and that my friend would be a bigger problem than any problem you have now. Good luck!

GC

Reaction score
nguy1832 said:
You should have sex first before you even consider castration. Castration means never getting laid or beating off...ever again and that my friend would be a bigger problem than any problem you have now. Good luck!

Agreed, and i'm amazed noone has even suggested it!

Dude, in all seriousness, you need to get laid!!!

You need to take yourself to a local brothel and just f*** like a bunny rabbit!

Come back on here and then tell me you still want your balls cut off.

Seriously, why are you still a virgin at the age of 23? We live in the 21st century where the idea of holding onto your virginity for that "special person" was thrown out the window a long time ago.

Take my advice, get laid, lady, man, cat, tyrannosaurus rex, who gives a flying rats ***, just get laid and i'm sure your view on this will change.

All the best.

chuckfrasher

Reaction score
Hey buddy, you feel guilty about sex because of an unhealthy religious upbringing. There is nothing remotely spiritual about these kinds of attitudes and beliefs. In fact, they are anti-spiritual and incredibly unnatural. I would strongly suggest that you completely throw out *ALL* of your religious beliefs, remove yourself completely from *ALL* of the people you know that suffer from the same dementia, and rethink and re-explore *EVERYTHING* that you have been taught to believe. Question everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. And seek some help from a professional.

Now you might say that I am being rude or whatever, but the exact opposite is true. I am saying what I am saying out of a genuine love and compassion for you. I would not be helping you by sugarcoating a response to something this serious! You need the truth. NOW! What you are considering is incredibly irrational, unhealthy, cruel, and immoral. PLEASE consider what I am saying and get yourself some immediate help. You are not well. I wish you all of the love in the world and a life of peace and fulfillment. Chuck

tchehov

Experienced Member
Reaction score
chuckfrasher said:
Hey buddy, you feel guilty about sex because of an unhealthy religious upbringing. There is nothing remotely spiritual about these kinds of attitudes and beliefs. In fact, they are anti-spiritual and incredibly unnatural.

I agree very strongly with this. Sex with love is as strong a spiritual experience as any formal religious undertaking, and it's a lot more fun.

There is also the question of orgasm - an orgasm during sex is a thousand times more satisfying than masturbation. Pls don't deny yourself that pleasure, and the delight in being able to provide a loved one with that pleasure.

Sex is love.

Guy Legend

Established Member
Reaction score
I don't know how serious this is and I wasn't going to mention the religious aspect of this, but I'm glad we have.

HLTguest, I'm glad that you are bringing religion into your decision. If you believe in God, remember that you given the body that you were for good reason. You shouldn't mutilate or alter it in such a profound way.

As I said before, you've got help yourself before helping others. You can achieve the mental resolve you so desire....and castrating yourself is not the way to do it. You need to have a stronger mind.

Jacobo

Established Member
Reaction score
5 years ago, a devote catholic Mexican cut his balls and dick off (he did it himself) because he wanted to be pure at God's eyes, and he wanted to dedicate the rest of his life to help the rest of the people of his town, then the people of Mexico, and the whole world afterwards.

The consequently haemorraghic killed him 1 hours and a half later.

lock

Reaction score
I think this guy is gay. thats the reason behind all the guilt, humanitarian blahblah, etc. get your *** broken, that will fix U.

UK1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
lock said:
I think this guy is gay. thats the reason behind all the guilt, humanitarian blahblah, etc. get your *** broken, that will fix U.

He might be a Garry.

WorldofWarcraft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I think castration is an excellent idea. You won't need girls AND will have a full head of hair. You may become the next president of the united states with a clear and focused mind. Wish I could join you but my hair is too trashed to make it worth it now.

Good luck!

Format

Reaction score
Uhh, whats the point in having good looking hair if you're not trying to attract girls? Your arguement makes no sense. :freak:

H

HLTguest

Format said:
Uhh, whats the point in having good looking hair if you're not trying to attract girls? Your arguement makes no sense. :freak:

I can't speak for warcraft but for me, if hair loss is at all tied to scalp inflammation, then stopping both wouldn't be such a bad thing.

But if you read the first post in this thread you would know that this isn't even primarily about hair, its about lowering sex drive or hopefully cutting it completely.

Secondly, many people on here say that you don't even need hair to attract girls, so I don't know what else to say about this.

My argument makes perfect sense. Cut sex drive, forget about girls, have more attention focused on humanitarian work. And if it helps with hair loss and inflammation, thats not a bad thing either. We all want to look our best don't we? If we don't, then why don't we let our finger nails grow out to 3 inches long and never shave? If you trim your finger nails or style your hair, does that mean you are trying to attract girls? Of course not. You are just trying to look nice.

Look at red cross workers or people who work for world vision. Do these workers let their nails grow out or walk around naked? Do they not style their hair? Does that make them selfish or vain for grooming themselves? I don't think so.... :?

H

HLTguest

lock said:

:roll: And you are lecturing me about humanitarian work? The irony. Give up your hate man...

I_Hate_DHT

Established Member
Reaction score
HLTguest said:
Ok. I am thinking of getting castrated although I must say, hair loss is not the main motivation behind this. Although, any benefits will be welcome indeed.

I already know that castration will not regrow hair. But can you still go balder after castration?

Also, I am concerned about gynecomastia. I do not want this. Will getting castrated cause this?

The main reasons I want to get castrated are because I heard that getting rid of testosterone will have a calming effect and it will drastically decrease my sex drive. Also, will it help with scalp inflammation (this is a big problem for me).

Basically, I don't want to think about sex anymore. I am single, and I want to stay that way, so I don't want to be distracted by sexual urges all day. I want to focus my life more on doing humanitarian work (thats my dream anyway). So I just don't want to have to worry about getting married anymore or anything like that. I want to take that pressure off and just focus on helping others.

Really, what I want the most, is to mentally return to the days of when I was a young kid, not thinking about things sexually, just living day to day...you know how it is, except the only difference is having the responsiblities of an adult (career, car, bills, etc) I am 23 now, but I do not want to be sexually attracted to women anymore...I want to return to the days of when I was a little kid...at least as far as sexuality is concerned. Will castration achieve this?

I am very ignorant about castration so I figured the experts on here could fill me in since you guys are very informed about hormones and things like that. I have tried researching it my own, but I haven't found much. This isn't exactly something that is extensively studied..

Any help would be much appreciated.

Well man.. Are you completely sure? Remember you can't get back in the future and undone this.

Are you planning in becoming a priest or something like that?

I know what you are talking about.. I mean, thinking in sex all day sucks..

Testosterone sucks. Abstinence rise testosterone levels, not wanking rise them, and having high testosterone levels makes us sick. I know what you are talking about. But coming to the point of thinking in castration, I think it's too extreme man. Seriously. Think it twice.

I wish i could keep abstinence for months, but we can't because we need to wank off to keep sane. And wanking off make us losers.

Good luck.

H

HLTguest

I_Hate_DHT said:
Well man.. Are you completely sure? Remember you can't get back in the future and undone this.

Are you planning in becoming a priest or something like that?

Sort of. A priest is a good analogy actually. I sometimes envy priests, how they have the strong will to abstain from masturbation or indulge in sexual thoughts. I wish I was more like them. Unfortunately they have greater will power than I do so thats why I might have to make this permanent choice. It will give me that necessary boost that I have need for a long time.

I_Hate_DHT said:
I know what you are talking about.. I mean, thinking in sex all day sucks..

Testosterone sucks. Abstinence rise testosterone levels, not wanking rise them, and having high testosterone levels makes us sick. I know what you are talking about. But coming to the point of thinking in castration, I think it's too extreme man. Seriously. Think it twice.

I wish i could keep abstinence for months, but we can't because we need to wank off to keep sane. And wanking off make us losers.

Good luck.

Thanks for the understanding. Yes you are describing a large part of what I have felt for many years. As far as it being irreversible, that should be a concern for most guys definately. But I have seen some things so I am confident in my decision as far as that goes. Its more a question of side effects.

s.a.f

Reaction score
HLTguest said:
I_Hate_DHT said:
I sometimes envy priests, how they have the strong will to abstain from masturbation or indulge in sexual thoughts. I wish I was more like them. Unfortunately they have greater will power than I do so thats why I might have to make this permanent choice.

Thats why they are always getting caught molesting the choir boys!

Listen man, its all very well wanting to ascend to some higher spiritual plain where you leave behind the primitive insticts, but it aint gonna happen.
At the end of the day we may be the dominent species on earth but werre still not that far advanced from the rest of the animals and cant change what we are. Having sexual thoughts is part of being a human and its there to keep us reproducing you cant fight this.