Castration. Need some info from the experts on here.

tchehov

Experienced Member
Reaction score
HLTguest, you have no idea what you are talking about and you are making incredibly ignorant assumptions about the people here. If you take that kind of self-serving first world arrogance into the second or third world they'll make short work of you and rightly so. At least drop the prophet stuff until you have gained some experience of war zones bar Canada.

The people posting here live all over the place. I lived through my own countrys religious/political conflict - I've been burned out of my home and I've seen soldiers and civilians shot and mutilated. No complex survives these things. The most terrible thing is to realise the rest of the world does not share your ideals and will kill you for them. There is compassion everywhere but most times it cannot survive mankind's self-destructive urge. No-one here denies your compassion - we just wonder why you want to mutilate your whole self in favour of a part that changes with life experience.

And I have no particular faith or interest in Mohammed but I'll take his word every time against a guy lobbying for self-mutilation at a hair loss forum.

H

HLTguest

tchehov said:
HLTguest, you have no idea what you are talking about and you are making incredibly ignorant assumptions about the people here.

Strike that. Reverse it. Lock was the one that said I was gay. Again, I ask, based on what? Based on my posts here? As I said before, you guys are the rude ones who called me a "freak". Is that Lock's criteria for what defines a gay person?

tchehov said:
If you take that kind of self-serving first world arrogance into the second or third world they'll make short work of you and rightly so. At least drop the prophet stuff until you have gained some experience of war zones bar Canada.

Look at yourselves. All of you who have been trashing me from the start have been nothing but arrogant. You start these ridiculous flame wars for nothing. And you lecture me about pettiness?

First world arrogance? Give some examples. Be specific.

tchehov said:
The people posting here live all over the place. I lived through my own countrys religious/political conflict - I've been burned out of my home and I've seen soldiers and civilians shot and mutilated. No complex survives these things. The most terrible thing is to realise the rest of the world does not share your ideals and will kill you for them. There is compassion everywhere but most times it cannot survive mankind's self-destructive urge. No-one here denies your compassion - we just wonder why you want to mutilate your whole self in favour of a part that changes with life experience.

If you have had that happen to you then I am really sorry, and I'm not just saying that.

tchehov said:
And I have no particular faith or interest in Mohammed but I'll take his word every time against a guy lobbying for self-mutilation at a hair loss forum.

I think you should know that he had sex with a 9 year old girl, and it had nothing to do with lifespan at the time considering several of his other wives were much older. One was even older than Muhammad himself, and he was in his 50's when he had intercourse with the little girl.

My point is, just because a guy has millions of followers doesn't make him right. If he was a prophet of God, he wouldn't have done such a thing, thats for sure. It really hurts his credibility. The truth is, this guy was just as nutty as Koresh himself yet the only difference is Koresh had a much smaller following so people don't take him seriously (not that they should).

H

HLTguest

newguy2006 said:
actually, according to the philosophical theory of psychological egoism, your decision to pursue this goal of yours actually is selfish (egoistic). in the same sense, everyone is selfish in making the decisions that they do. it's a disillusioning theory, but one that cannot be proven wrong. doesn't necessarily mean it is right though. frankly, it's a theory i try to not think about because it's very depressing.

Yeah, I was actually going to bring that up but decided against it. Technically by that theory, world vision workers are selfish and everybody is. Maybe its true in the grand scheme of things, but I'll take my chances trying to do good things anyway.

H

HLTguest

dietcola said:
you dont care, you want your balls gone so you can dump the responsibilities of being a man. either that or you are a major attention wh***

Responsibilities of being a man? And what are these so called responsibilities?:hairy:

And dude, if I am such an attention wh***, then you do realize you are doing exactly what I want right? You are making me the center of attention. Why do you keep posting? If thats what you really believe, the best thing to do would be to simply ignore me and not give me the attention that you say I so desperately crave.

H

HLTguest

And about Muhammad. Thats not just slander either. Its backed up by the most authentic collection of hadith. I realize that you don't consider him a prophet anyway, but as I said earlier, my point is that many times the world considers a guy to be the real deal simply by the number of followers he has.

dietcola

Experienced Member
Reaction score
HLTguest said:
dietcola said:
you dont care, you want your balls gone so you can dump the responsibilities of being a man. either that or you are a major attention wh***

Responsibilities of being a man? And what are these so called responsibilities?:hairy:

And dude, if I am such an attention wh***, then you do realize you are doing exactly what I want right? You are making me the center of attention. Why do you keep posting? If thats what you really believe, the best thing to do would be to simply ignore me and not give me the attention that you say I so desperately crave.

i could honestly care less if you get the attention you're seeking, clearly the people in your life are neglecting you

G

dietcola, i wouldn't use the responsibilities of a man argument. that's an argument against homosexuality as well.