Cassiopeia Release Full Year Results To 2018 Including Update On Breezula

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
I recall people on here saying that we would get a nice breezula update by the end of March at the latest. Is this still hold true or did someone misread a prior company statement?

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
q1 it says
Yea then it should be any day. Anyone have any luck getting an email response? Before anyone kills me with kindness on here, I have emailed many many companies in the past with no luck. Seems unprofessional to me.

I could hair less

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
this makes me realize just how much time this is still away. and it won't even work for people who don't have moderate or minor hairloss but rather severe. also the 4% cold incidence.. "acceptable safety profile" sounds not that amazing lol. im preparing for a bad 12 month result for Androgenetic Alopecia and shaving my head because this is all is going absolutely nowhere

been trying to tell you dude....

you must have your hair in order for breezula to work

NorwoodReaper

My Regimen
Reaction score
The results from the acne trial are pretty underwhelming (compared to the vehicle alone), but I'm guessing acne is less straightforwardly connected to androgens than male pattern baldness is, considering the prevalence of acne in girls and women. Really hope the 12 month data are good!

Pephair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The results from the acne trial are pretty underwhelming (compared to the vehicle alone), but I'm guessing acne is less straightforwardly connected to androgens than male pattern baldness is, considering the prevalence of acne in girls and women. Really hope the 12 month data are good!

What were the results for the acne trial?

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The 6 month trial in phase II outperformed 12 months of finasteride, this will be a game changer for those of us who can't tolerate finasteride. Also a side effect a lot of people report when taking finasteride is a decrease of acne and oily skin - which this drug is also designed to do. Pretty cool. Can't wait to see the phase III results.

Trouse

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

hC08B4055.jpg

wc5269

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lets get the hype going, can't believe this isn't the most talked about thing on here. This is the biggest clinical moment in hair loss in years if not decades. We're talking about a drug that is already deemed safe enough for NDA filing that also at 6 months showed better efficacy than anything currently available, and we're days away from getting the most important data. This is a very solid phase 2 study with 400 subjects, and the drug already passed a phase 3 trial in regards to safety, so if we get the positive data on efficacy we're anticipating the phase 3 is a formality (or very close to it).

Bnud8e8.png

r8JP4kT.png

AQclzWq.png

C96ktQv.png

U4g8niJ.png

http://www.cassiopea.com/~/media/Files/C/Cassiopea/presentations/Credit Suisse Global Health Care Conference.pdf

Last edited:

Phatalis

Established Member
Reaction score
Lets get the hype going, can't believe this isn't the most talked about thing on here. This is the biggest clinical moment in hair loss in years if not decades. We're talking about a drug that is already deemed safe enough for NDA filing that also at 6 months showed better efficacy than anything currently available, and we're days away from getting the most important data. This is a very solid phase 2 study with 400 subjects, and the drug already passed a phase 3 trial in regards to safety, so if we get the positive data on efficacy we're anticipating the phase 3 is a formality (or very close to it).

View attachment 115915

View attachment 115916

View attachment 115917

http://www.cassiopea.com/~/media/Files/C/Cassiopea/presentations/Credit Suisse Global Health Care Conference.pdf

I've been trying to keep my cool til the phase II final results.

But if they're good... I don't know why everyone on here shouldn't freak the f*** out.

I'm with you dude.

ZP31

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

View attachment 115915

View attachment 115916

View attachment 115917

I haven’t been following this one very closely, where can I find data or an article that compares Breezula efficacy to finasteride?

ZP31

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

View attachment 115915

View attachment 115916

View attachment 115917

Disregard my previous post, didn’t see your link at the bottom.

This is looking good. A maintenance treatment with no sides is the first small but significant step to glory.

NorwoodReaper

My Regimen
Reaction score
the results of the acne trial have been amazing, outperforming everything that is on the market by a large margin. it is just that the nature of acne doesn't allow to much improvement, the real issue is you and i don't know how to INTERPRET the data form the acne trial. but stock price went up 8% yesterday, dermatologists say they are very excited, it outperforms everything out there and experts say it's significant, so suggesting the results are underwhelming without understanding the principle behind it is ridiculous
I know little about acne treatment, and if it's as intractable a problem as you're suggesting (outside of a risky treatment like Accutane), then perhaps we should be impressed by the Winlevi results. I mentioned that the less obvious link to androgens in the case of acne gives me hope that Breezula will help a larger percentage of folks (and to a larger extent) with male pattern baldness. I mentioned in the daro thread that I've actually already ordered CB, so I'm obviously rooting for it to be a winner -- just remaining cautious until we see the 12 month data. I'll report my own results in this thread. Not sure yet what vehicle I'll use for the solution.

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
the results of the acne trial have been amazing, outperforming everything that is on the market by a large margin. it is just that the nature of acne doesn't allow to much improvement, the real issue is you and i don't know how to INTERPRET the data form the acne trial. but stock price went up 8% yesterday, dermatologists say they are very excited, it outperforms everything out there and experts say it's significant, so suggesting the results are underwhelming without understanding the principle behind it is ridiculous

you mind explain a bit more ?

BaldLion

My Regimen
Reaction score

When we click on the link we see a huge difference between "old BID 5%" in the POC study and "BID 5%" in the DRS study. To what is due this difference? Could it be due to the different véhicle?

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Are people really this bad at reading or is it just me? Can u f*****g read already instead of asking the same questions again and again.