Cassiopeia Release Full Year Results To 2018 Including Update On Breezula

HairSuit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bros Wuhan are 100% scammers! They won't even respond anymore since I've caught them out. They have also lied about producing this and many other things which is total horse sh*t. I'll post it publicly if bros want but don't want to get dragged into it with their shills. I called out others too and was ultimately proven right. How bad was it? I was hospitalized with toxicity and organs shutting down that's how bad!
Did you test your product. We have tested product from them, and it was 97% pure. That 3% used topically is not going cause organ failure unles it’s cyanide. Did you test it? I’m not disputing this happened, just interested in your findings

Phatalis

Established Member
Reaction score
Bros Wuhan are 100% scammers! They won't even respond anymore since I've caught them out. They have also lied about producing this and many other things which is total horse sh*t. I'll post it publicly if bros want but don't want to get dragged into it with their shills. I called out others too and was ultimately proven right. How bad was it? I was hospitalized with toxicity and organs shutting down that's how bad!

Man, it's all good if you're here to warn everyone...

But it's insanely unhelpful to just throw out accusations without backing anything up with proof. It also makes you look bad.

Post your stuff man. That would help a lot of people dodge a bullet if what you say is true.

Long John Silver

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Man, it's all good if you're here to warn everyone...

But it's insanely unhelpful to just throw out accusations without backing anything up with proof. It also makes you look bad.

Post your stuff man. That would help a lot of people dodge a bullet if what you say is true.

Bro what do I gain from it? Nothing. I'm in this just like everyone else and I'm lost too. The only difference? I try to research these companies, ask my Chinese friend, use Google to see what comes up in the past, other forums and such. But, no one else seems to do this or bother.
And to be fair bro, even when I post clear evidence like in Tainyuan's case no one cares and yep they got scammed and posted it here themselves. I told you so doesn't help much then. Others have also posted about other scams or finding sh*t in their products but again no one seems to care and it gets lost.
Anyway, if you bros want I'll post about my experience but if you don't want or think I'm lying forget it. I'm trying to help this community but if it's not wanted or the shills keep you blind and you happy, that's cool. I just know I've lost all faith in the Chinese sources as last count at least 7 have scammed, lied or provided inferior product.

HairSuit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bro what do I gain from it? Nothing. I'm in this just like everyone else and I'm lost too. The only difference? I try to research these companies, ask my Chinese friend, use Google to see what comes up in the past, other forums and such. But, no one else seems to do this or bother.
And to be fair bro, even when I post clear evidence like in Tainyuan's case no one cares and yep they got scammed and posted it here themselves. I told you so doesn't help much then. Others have also posted about other scams or finding sh*t in their products but again no one seems to care and it gets lost.
Anyway, if you bros want I'll post about my experience but if you don't want or think I'm lying forget it. I'm trying to help this community but if it's not wanted or the shills keep you blind and you happy, that's cool. I just know I've lost all faith in the Chinese sources as last count at least 7 have scammed, lied or provided inferior product.
Again..... if you’re going to claim organ failure.... that’s a huge accusation. If you tested the product and can prove that it caused it, that is greatly helpful. If not, you are dissuading people from participating in a treatment that, if found to be pure, could be very helpful

Long John Silver

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
this guy can't get banned soon enough. he accuses everyone of lying, bryan, el_duterino, everyone who uses CB, now everyone is a fraud, every company sells sh*t (but only to him lol), he has brought up this exact same story 2months ago, with the same "if you want me to proof blablabla" I told him to proof it, guess what, nothing followed my request. it would be easy to proof, if he says that he could bust them making fake CB he surely would have the test results available. or some proof of his hospitalization and organ failure.

I mean it's already clear that he ismakgin sh*t up since most people have had 98%+ purity with these manufacturers

my take is, he really is trying to dissuade people from using CB

You are a liar bro and make up horse sh*t. Bringing nothing but negativity and antagonism to the forum. Unlike you I have actually contributed and spent my own time and money doing something for this place. You just bark about like a crazed Chihuahua.
Dissuade people from using a treatment available since 2012? LMAO!

Long John Silver

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Again..... if you’re going to claim organ failure.... that’s a huge accusation. If you tested the product and can prove that it caused it, that is greatly helpful. If not, you are dissuading people from participating in a treatment that, if found to be pure, could be very helpful
I'll post about it. I have no issues with that bro. I have no reason to dissuade anyone from trying a treatment that's been available since 2012. Warning people of some scammers, shills or inferior product suppliers is totally different.

HairSuit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are a liar bro and make up horse sh*t. Bringing nothing but negativity and antagonism to the forum. Unlike you I have actually contributed and spent my own time and money doing something for this place. You just bark about like a crazed Chihuahua.
Dissuade people from using a treatment available since 2012? LMAO!
Okay, without accusation, show the proof, and you instantly make all the naysayers go away. The longer you drag it out, the more credibility you lose.

Long John Silver

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
warning people is fine. warning would be like "hey these are chinese, they don't care and you might want to get it purity tested".

"all of them are liars and deliver inferior products, i had organ failure and proof that all of them sent impure stuff but I still haven't provided evidence after months" is not warning. thats horse sh*t, thats YOU lying about it for whatever weird reason. nothing wrong wth being suspicious, I want proof for everything you say

You are entitled to NOTHING. And stop lying and twisting sh*t bro. I already said I will post though people like you is why I haven't bothered yet because I don't want to get into it with shills and idiots.

Phatalis

Established Member
Reaction score
this guy can't get banned soon enough. he accuses everyone of lying, bryan, el_duterino, everyone who uses CB, now everyone is a fraud, every company sells sh*t (but only to him lol), he has brought up this exact same story 2months ago, with the same "if you want me to proof blablabla" I told him to proof it, guess what, nothing followed my request. it would be easy to proof, if he says that he could bust them making fake CB he surely would have the test results available. or some proof of his hospitalization and organ failure.

I mean it's already clear that he ismakgin sh*t up since most people have had 98%+ purity with these manufacturers

my take is, he really is trying to dissuade people from using CB

I'm in a group buy as we speak. One of the dudes posts here and I talk to him relatively frequently. Even on the phone. He got a wuhan CB package that was 97% purity. He tested it in a local lab in California.

So I mean, idk... it's whatever. A lot of people on this forum are fuckin nutjobs. I guess it comes with the territory.

Long John Silver

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
yes, 2 MONTHS AGO. you never posted sh*t, never followed up with anything. why is bryan a fraud? where is the purity test results? where eis the evidence of your "organ failure"? this is some crazy sh*t you are doing here. I am not making up anything, I literally had this exact conversation with you 2 months ago and nothing came out of it, you just like you do now went "oh but I will post" until 2 days later people forget about it.

I bet you won't provide a single shred of evidence just as always
You are a lying sh*t bag bro. In private I had discussed my hesitations and people like you are exactly it. And you want to be spoonfed. How about f*****g putting in your own effort in for once bro?

Phatalis

Established Member
Reaction score
You are a lying sh*t bag bro. In private I had discussed my hesitations and people like you are exactly it. And you want to be spoonfed. How about f*****g putting in your own effort in for once bro?

Ok. There's nothing to be gained from anything you're saying.

Bottom line: If you buy sh*t, test it first. That's your first mistake. Pretty obvious one too.

My take is: You're trolling for fun and are a really odd individual.

Long John Silver

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok. Literally useless post.

Honestly dude, go the f*** away lol. There's nothing to be gained from anything you're saying.

Bottom line: If you buy sh*t, test it first. That's your first mistake. Pretty obvious one too.

Do whatever the f*** you want bro including drop dead. It's funny how quickly you all forget the past and can't use Google to dig things up or do any homework. But yeah I'm somehow wrong for posting that there are scammers, shills and inferior product suppliers? Ok cool bro carry on.

Phatalis

Established Member
Reaction score
yes I agree with that. although I do kind of worry what those 3% are. even if it was cyanide you'd have to use 25gram of CB at once for it to give you organ failure so it's kind of unlikely. also if they make it impure to save money than certainly not with f*****g poison. in any case, many people have used this stuff fine and as long as this guy doesn't come up with a single shred of evidence i think he should be entirely dismissed.

Debating throwing a tiny chunk of money down to identify the 3%.

Hopefully this next batch makes it through to test. They said it'll be 99% purity. And guaranteed delivery.

We'll find out.

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
JubilantImpishBirdofparadise-small.gif

Phatalis

Established Member
Reaction score
Do whatever the f*** you want bro including drop dead. It's funny how quickly you all forget the past and can't use Google to dig things up or do any homework. But yeah I'm somehow wrong for posting that there are scammers, shills and inferior product suppliers? Ok cool bro carry on.

haha dude you're a f*****g space cadet man. Like it's cool to warn people... but be normal about it. This post here is f*****g weird. You're telling me to drop dead. Hah what the f*** is wrong with you dude?

Forget the past? wtf are you talking about haha? What past?

I've done a metric f*** ton of "homework" and research on this stuff man. I obsessed. Why the f*** do you think I'm on a weird *** forum with weird fucks like you? It's embarassing haha. This entire conversation is embarassing.

You're not wrong man. Your execution is. Warn people. If you have proof, show it! Help people out! But if not - you're stopping people from getting potential help. And saying random sh*t to random people like "drop dead"

It's f*****g weird dude

Phatalis

Established Member
Reaction score
What did you buy from them that gave you organ failure?

If they have an inferior product, do you know of a place with a superior one?

I'm not trying to trash you man - I'll take some steps back. But this forum is insanely frustrating to deal with sometimes when all you want is help. Ya know?

Long John Silver

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
my own effort? as in doing detective work to figure out that you had organ failure? what am i supposed to do, figure out your identity and call your local hospital? what do you mean own effort, many people have tested wuhan CB and food it to be pure. you make the accusations, you have the obligation of proof. also calling me a sh*t bad even though I haven't done anything to you is kind of sick, this entire thing you are doing now doesn't make you more credible, I can tell you that
Bro you are not entitled to anything from me. But hey you heard of Google and other forums? How about you go ahead and research previous postings here and on other forums about whoever then see the pattern? You might have some intelligence to put two and two together though doubtful. You attack me for no reason and then run off as though you are the victim? I've already said I'll post but no that's not good enough for your entitlement.

Long John Silver

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
haha dude you're a f*****g space cadet man. Like it's cool to warn people... but be normal about it. This post here is f*****g weird. You're telling me to drop dead. Hah what the f*** is wrong with you dude?

Forget the past? wtf are you talking about haha? What past?

I've done a metric f*** ton of "homework" and research on this stuff man. I obsessed. Why the f*** do you think I'm on a weird *** forum with weird fucks like you? It's embarassing haha. This entire conversation is embarassing.

You're not wrong man. Your execution is. Warn people. If you have proof, show it! Help people out! But if not - you're stopping people from getting potential help. And saying random sh*t to random people like "drop dead"

It's f*****g weird dude

Read what you said to me bro so don't act innocent. I've already said I'll post but nope not good enough...

Phatalis

Established Member
Reaction score
Bro you are not entitled to anything from me. But hey you heard of Google and other forums? How about you go ahead and research previous postings here and on other forums about whoever then see the pattern? You might have some intelligence to put two and two together though doubtful. You attack me for no reason and then run off as though you are the victim? I've already said I'll post but no that's not good enough for your entitlement.

Oh, sweet man. That'd be awesome and I'd personally appreciate it. Thank you for trying to help. I'm being serious.

Long John Silver

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What did you buy from them that gave you organ failure?

If they have an inferior product, do you know of a place with a superior one?

I'm not trying to trash you man - I'll take some steps back. But this forum is insanely frustrating to deal with sometimes when all you want is help. Ya know?

I bought way and CB.

Bro I'm happy to help if people just be normal people... You know?

No I don't and that's why I'm cucked too.

I hear you on that point. Characters like petersonkj don't help