Cassiopeia Release Full Year Results To 2018 Including Update On Breezula

Phatalis

Established Member
Reaction score
2 things.

1) CB dosage matters. A lot of people are trying to skim away with lower dosages. Maybe if you dermapen it would work, but otherwise you probably want a dosage of what they did in the trials of 7.5%

2) Any vehicle that has water in it IS NOT GOOD FOR CB. Check the patent. It effects CB penetration into the scalp pretty significantly.

So if you have a lot of people doing random sh*t like lower % on top of using a vehicle that has water in it, it's not going to do a whole lot.

Phatalis

Established Member
Reaction score
but 2.5% should yield regrowth as well as it did in the studies right? but yeah, a lot of guys in the past did 1.5-2 percent and whats even worse, they did it only once a day

I mean I think it depends.

I don't recall correctly, we should check.

We're they using iontophoresis for this study or the vehicle listed in the patent.

Iontophoresis is insanely more efficient. So the % depends on the CB getting to the follicles. Which if they used iontophoresis, they could probably use a lower %.

With a topical vehicle maybe they'd need more.

And with the wrong vehicle.. it's even worse.

So it all depends.

I'm copying the vehicle in the patent that they did trials with AND dermapen and going for 7.5% BID at first.

I'll let you know when I start.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
just around the internet and I heard RU is more potent than CB

also its supposed to be non steroidal unlike CB which itself triggers an androgenic response

not usggesting I know much about this here but it also seems to have a higher affinity

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RU-58841

what does this table even mean, how can i interpret it
if you look at that table, they way i understand it higher is more potent and dht has 200 while RU has 150 but CB only has 10 as it is comparable to cypro. but then again Bicalutamide is used for prostate cancer and it wouldn't be very effective based on my assumptions. so maybe im wrong

i hope you are right, if the trial data is not that remarkable it is definitely a delivery issue because we know CB is more potent than flutamide and finasteride and cypro and if you take those orally you will get strong results. we also know that if injected under the skin CB is much more effective than even dutasteride. so the efficiency seems to be suffering from the topical delivery

Yeah man for whatever reason results haven't seemed to correlated with potency and affinity. A while ago on here a load of people were trying Daro which is like a nuke compared to RU and still didn't do anything for people. A shame we dont have anyone on the forum who has a pharma background that could chime in.

Phatalis

Established Member
Reaction score
what are you talking about? of course they did not use optophorensis, what sense would that make to get an idea of efficiency of the end product. they did iotophorensis with the 1% in the first proof of concept study and it even outperformed dutasteride so i know thats strong.

Ahh ok woops. I just like being very pedantic. I wasn't sure myself.

But yes they used a topical vehicle

el_duterino

Reaction score
All these drugs would work well at reducing hair loss but only CB has really no side effects so for long term maintenance its a clear winner even though it's not the most potent per milligram

br1

Reaction score
Sure man go for it.. what you think, that some white powder from China, which says is some chemical that is not yet in the market is the real deal. Yeah.. what can go wrong??
Ppl don't want to get toys or food from china, afraid of poisoning but are willing to use a fcking white powder, 100% suspicious... go figure.. im getting old, this world doesn't maka any sense anymore..

Humans lost the fight against evolution

HairSuit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
he could just test it you know.. you don't make sense anymore. if you can't tolerate finasteride getting CB from china and testing it is the smartest thing you can do for you and your hair by a long shot
Exactly right. He’s not wrong, we shouldn’t use it blindly, but if it’s tested and passes the test, it’s a no brainer

MrWelsh

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi everyone, new to this thread. I’m taking this isn’t available as of yet but then I’m reading people can still buy it from China... ? Has anyone tried it and had results? And has the official formula been tested yet? Thanks everyone

fabinho

Reaction score
Exactly right. He’s not wrong, we shouldn’t use it blindly, but if it’s tested and passes the test, it’s a no brainer

but where can you test these "research chemicals" legally? Through a shady online lab? i ordered some seti last year but threw it away for that reason. I would buy some cb 03-01 / Clascoterone from kane and test it. The question is where. I assume i can't go just anywhere to a lab here in switzerland and give them some weird white powder from china and tell them to test it.

Ah well if this doesen't work i'll have to go for a system. f***.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
but where can you test these "research chemicals" legally? Through a shady online lab? i ordered some seti last year but threw it away for that reason. I would buy some cb 03-01 / Clascoterone from kane and test it. The question is where. I assume i can't go just anywhere to a lab here in switzerland and give them some weird white powder from china and tell them to test it.

It comes down to finding labs online and emailing them to ask . It’s expensive though .. expect to pay several hundred. Or you find a university who can test it . Again for probably a large fee.

HairSuit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

You can absolutely test it. Plenty of guys have. It’s not an “illegal substance”. It’s just has to be sold for “research purposes”

vinnievandall

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
All these drugs would work well at reducing hair loss but only CB has really no side effects so for long term maintenance its a clear winner even though it's not the most potent per milligram
No sides my *** i got chest pains sore troath and red eyes in one week of using it from whp. My batch is now being tested i suspect a bad batch but whp k ows i would be testing it and even mails me to inform if i already got it tested and if i could rate them 5 stars if i do. So almost sure its legit cb

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
No sides my *** i got chest pains sore troath and red eyes in one week of using it from whp. My batch is now being tested i suspect a bad batch but whp k ows i would be testing it and even mails me to inform if i already got it tested and if i could rate them 5 stars if i do. So almost sure its legit cb
Lol fk off already.