Candida & Hair Loss - advice needed

Hoppi

Reaction score
yah I was thinking of grabbing some fluconazole (diflucan). I'll bet Syntol combined with fluconazole would be just massacre lol

I'll grab some... xD

Mens Rea

Reaction score
powersam said:
I'm surprised you'd discuss diagnosis at such length but not treatment...

Why? It didn't pertain to me, why would i start discussing treatment? I simply asked if i might have it and he explained his views etc. Treatment discussion was never on the horizon. Again, the treatment is pretty much what i stated above, i wasn't even curious about this as i already knew the answer to that element.

Hoppi

Reaction score
Hooray I'm starting a tweaked coconut oil fast!

3-7 days of Oxy-powder / magnesium sulphate, coconut oil, and water!

That should kill and flush out a good amount of yeast, FINALLY allowing me to see more than tiny little amounts, which makes me feel uneasy as it implies not that much is being killed. I hear about people on CZ getting out tons and tons of it (including with coconut oil and magnesium sulphate).

So yeah, this might be interesting...

ajax

Established Member
Reaction score
Hoppi said:

That should kill and flush out a good amount of yeast, FINALLY allowing me to see more than tiny little amounts, which makes me feel uneasy as it implies not that much is being killed. I hear about people on CZ getting out tons and tons of it (including with coconut oil and magnesium sulphate).

Is this as well as Syntol or instead mate?

Hoppi

Reaction score
ajax said:
Hoppi said:

well, I was debating whether or not to continue taking Syntol during this fast (regardless, I will definitely be resuming it afterwards and have been taking 4-6 caps daily since I got it). I thiiiiink I'm going to leave the Syntol while I do this, just because I'm really curious to see how this performs on it's own, you know?

I mean read this: http://curezone.com/forums/am.asp?i=306308&s=1#i1

I read that and I couldn't believe how much she managed to get out! Whenever I try something new be it Syntol or GSE or whatever I get like the teeniest bits of yeast out, and I'd LOVE to get dramatic results like that! I just wanted to give the coconut oil and magnesium sulphate idea a go! :)

Haha I'd hate to be yeast right now xD

Rogazzle

Established Member
Reaction score
Just read this elsewhere:

"Why do people use ThreeLac while it doesn't work against mycelial Candida or the symptoms commonly misdiagnosed as intestinal Candidiasis? I can't help but noticing a linear relationship between marketing effort and product purchase. People believe a lot, as long as "everybody else is using it" and "everybody says that it helps". Sorry to say, but 95% of people are "sheeple". They follow the herd without thinking for themselves."

Sounds like this fread.

:laugh:

ajax

Established Member
Reaction score
Rogazzle said:

"Why do people use ThreeLac while it doesn't work against mycelial Candida or the symptoms commonly misdiagnosed as intestinal Candidiasis? I can't help but noticing a linear relationship between marketing effort and product purchase. People believe a lot, as long as "everybody else is using it" and "everybody says that it helps". Sorry to say, but 95% of people are "sheeple". They follow the herd without thinking for themselves."

Sounds like this fread.

Wow you quoted something from a random source, yet failed to provide any links to where it's from, or state who the person is who wrote it. i.e. are they a doctor, medical professional, or just some random like me or you?

I can happily quaote people from forums where they state the rapture is upon us, or that Barrack Obama is a shape shifting reptilian alien... doesn't have any basis for fact, it's just someone spouting off on a forum (now who does that remind me of?)

Also no-one is taking 3-lac on this discussion as far as I remember, so your post isn't even relevant?

Anyway don't let me keep you as if I remember correctly you were leaving this discussion to pass on your amazing knowledge of everything to others in need elsewhere. :wave:

ajax

Established Member
Reaction score
Hoppi said:
ajax said:
Hoppi said:

well, I was debating whether or not to continue taking Syntol during this fast (regardless, I will definitely be resuming it afterwards and have been taking 4-6 caps daily since I got it). I thiiiiink I'm going to leave the Syntol while I do this, just because I'm really curious to see how this performs on it's own, you know?

I mean read this: http://curezone.com/forums/am.asp?i=306308&s=1#i1

I read that and I couldn't believe how much she managed to get out! Whenever I try something new be it Syntol or GSE or whatever I get like the teeniest bits of yeast out, and I'd LOVE to get dramatic results like that! I just wanted to give the coconut oil and magnesium sulphate idea a go! :)

Haha I'd hate to be yeast right now xD

Hoppi mate, stick with the Syntol... you can't properly evaluate something after a week or two. Honestly i've felt rough for the whole entire time i've been taking it, so its definately doing something.

By all means add other things to it if you feel it'll help, but dont drop one thing in order to switch to another... you'd be much better off giving it a chance, and then adding to it after a month or so. If you can't wait that long, just add stuff to it now, but dont drop one thing for another as you'll not be able to tell what has worked, and what hasn't.

Rogazzle

Established Member
Reaction score
ajax said:
Rogazzle said:

Sounds like this fread.

Wow you quoted something from a random source, yet failed to provide any links to where it's from, or state who the person is who wrote it. i.e. are they a doctor, medical professional, or just some random like me or you?

I can happily quaote people from forums where they state the rapture is upon us, or that Barrack Obama is a shape shifting reptilian alien... doesn't have any basis for fact, it's just someone spouting off on a forum (now who does that remind me of?)

Also no-one is taking 3-lac on this discussion as far as I remember, so your post isn't even relevant?

Anyway don't let me keep you as if I remember correctly you were leaving this discussion to pass on your amazing knowledge of everything to others in need elsewhere. :wave:

^^

First of all...damn, do I look good.

Second of all...who cares where it's from - the statement ascribes the type of hoi polloi filling in the "stupid sheeple" ranks, e.g. alternative medicine health frauds, its products there-of, and its customers *here-in*.

Third of all...how's that complete evisceration of your natural flora coming along?
lolsdu.gif

ajax

Established Member
Reaction score
Rogazzle said:
ajax said:
Rogazzle said:

Sounds like this fread.

^^

Second of all...who cares where it's from - the statement ascribes the type of hoi polloi filling in the "stupid sheeple" ranks, e.g. alternative medicine health frauds, its products there-of, and its customers *here-in*.

Third of all...how's that complete evisceration of your natural flora coming along?
lolsdu.gif

Who cares where its from? Well I think you'll find no-one is interested in any "information" you provide unless you can state where it came from... for all we know (and is quite likely) you wrote that yourself and then claim its from some website or other. It is also just someone's opinion... as stated i can find people on forums that claim all sorts... its their opinion... I wouldn't start quoting them on here to try and back up my arguments. If you think that's how debates work then I'd be surprised as you seem to be such a big mass debater (see what I did there?).

Its quite clear to everyone here that you dont believe in anything "alternative" which begs the question why you are posting in the "Experimental Treatments, Vitamins & Supplements" Section... A question i've asked you several times and you have conveniently ignored every single time.

Anyway yes we get it, you dont agree... that's lovely, I'm pleased for you, well done for expressing your opinion over and over and over and over again :bravo: :bravo:

Anyway I apologise for keeping you from leaving, I know you want to as you have already stated you would leave and take your good fight elsewhere to those who have not yet been educated by the word of Rogazzle.

Goodbye, and please dont let the door hit you on the way out. :wave:

Hoppi

Reaction score
Yeah I guess you're right :) I actually took 5 today ao far and about 5 total the day before last, so I was only off it for one day.

Hm.. I just wish I could SEE more results. Sorry for the icky question but do you see candida when you use the loo now you're killing it?

I rarely do and to be honest I think there's a fair chance that person on curezone was mistaking coconut oil for yeast!! lol

Not easy is it all really?

Joke is, if this was all about my hair, I'd probably just jump on treatments but god I just want my intolerances and stuff to go as they suck so much... I can hear my gut struggle whenever I eat just a tiny bit of egg >.<

ajax

Established Member
Reaction score
Not that i'm aware of mate, tbh I dont closely inspect my poop tho.

I'm not sure its even possible to "see" dead yeast in your poo is it?

I know i've been crapping a large quantity each time compared to normal and my bowels seem to be working really well at the moment, that combined with the die off I think seems to indicate that its definately working.

My die of symptoms have been very similar to that of getting a cold, but not quite having it yet... i've had that on and off (but mainly on) ever since I started on the Syntol

yeah same here, its not about my hair loss, its about getting my digestive system in good working order, and that way it'll help my body digest the essential things like Zinc better.

Hoppi

Reaction score
Really glad to hear things have been improving :)

And yeah I definitely won't drop the Syntol again, I know that was a bit sloppy. I just.. I dunno, I guess sometimes I get impatient as I'm so keen for all this to be over, and so I chop and change.. plus I've learned so much. I mean a year ago I didn't know why my digestion was going weird, or so many of the things I know now through research and thought about the whole thing.

Getting there though I think :)

Rogazzle

Established Member
Reaction score
ajax said:
Rogazzle said:
ajax said:

^^

lolsdu.gif

Who cares where its from? Well I think you'll find no-one is interested in any "information" you provide unless you can state where it came from... for all we know (and is quite likely) you wrote that yourself and then claim its from some website or other. It is also just someone's opinion... as stated i can find people on forums that claim all sorts... its their opinion... I wouldn't start quoting them on here to try and back up my arguments. If you think that's how debates work then I'd be surprised as you seem to be such a big mass debater (see what I did there?).

Its quite clear to everyone here that you dont believe in anything "alternative" which begs the question why you are posting in the "Experimental Treatments, Vitamins & Supplements" Section... A question i've asked you several times and you have conveniently ignored every single time.

Anyway yes we get it, you dont agree... that's lovely, I'm pleased for you, well done for expressing your opinion over and over and over and over again :bravo: :bravo:

Anyway I apologise for keeping you from leaving, I know you want to as you have already stated you would leave and take your good fight elsewhere to those who have not yet been educated by the word of Rogazzle.

Goodbye, and please dont let the door hit you on the way out.
:wave:

^^ All of this, for mweee? (Hint: tl;dr).

Rogazzle,

14lmwwn.jpg
ma8fic.jpg

Hoppi

Reaction score
Oh, ajax, do you find you have the worst feeling stomach in the morning? I always get that, like if there are lots of carbs in my diet I'll wake up with a bad stomach (bloating and stuff), but if I avoid the carbs I don't seem to.

Also sometimes I've had REALLY bad stomach pains from high consumption of sugars, but it's fairly rare for some reason.

And man I can't fathom the coconut oil at all!! It always does give me a bit of a funny tummy, but then I am consuming what is essentially 100% fat, and often say a spoonful or two, and so I really can't tell if the funny stomach is it killing Candida or just my body being unable to digest it without discomfort. Funny thing is, for ages I would use discomfort like that from coconut oil as a reason to avoid that thing (which is fairly natural and generally you avoid things that make you feel bad), but with Candida sometimes, just sometimes it's the exact opposite!

That will take some getting used to! Gotta be careful too :)

Hoppi!

Jacob

Reaction score
Taking coconut oil on an empty stomach is insane...imo. But just like with monolaurin(again..from coconut oil)..one should start out with small amounts and gradually work up to spoonfuls of 'em.

Rogazzle

Established Member
Reaction score
Hoppi said:
Oh, ajax, do you find you have the worst feeling stomach in the morning? I always get that, like if there are lots of carbs in my diet I'll wake up with a bad stomach (bloating and stuff), but if I avoid the carbs I don't seem to.

Also sometimes I've had REALLY bad stomach pains from high consumption of sugars, but it's fairly rare for some reason.

And man I can't fathom the coconut oil at all!! It always does give me a bit of a funny tummy, but then I am consuming what is essentially 100% fat, and often say a spoonful or two, and so I really can't tell if the funny stomach is it killing Candida or just my body being unable to digest it without discomfort. Funny thing is, for ages I would use discomfort like that from coconut oil as a reason to avoid that thing (which is fairly natural and generally you avoid things that make you feel bad), but with Candida sometimes, just sometimes it's the exact opposite!
\
winnerh.gif

http://www.livestrong.com/article/27441 ... -laxative/
lolsdu.gif

facepalm2o.gif

Hoppi

Reaction score
Calm down Rogazzle.

And yah maybe Jacob I dunno. I mean hell I was attempting to FAST with only coconut oil but yah fasting sucks so I stopped lol

I can take it pretty well, just not perfectly. It's definitely not a cause for concern but I just wanted to chuck my experience with it out there for a bit of constructive discussion :)

Why do you recommend starting on lower doses? I have been eating lots of coconut and eating the oil on and off for a significant period, so I thought that was probably enough building up? I eat coconuts far too much atm hehe ^^

Rogazzle

Established Member
Reaction score
Hoppi said:
Calm down Rogazzle.

And yah maybe Jacob I dunno. I mean hell I was attempting to FAST with only coconut oil but yah fasting sucks so I stopped lol

I can take it pretty well, just not perfectly. It's definitely not a cause for concern but I just wanted to chuck my experience with it out there for a bit of constructive discussion :)

Why do you recommend starting on lower doses? I have been eating lots of coconut and eating the oil on and off for a significant period, so I thought that was probably enough building up? I eat coconuts far too much atm hehe ^^

Sure enough. I'll let you wallow in ignorance over your self inflicted side effects.
lolsdu.gif

Cast Away (2000) Chuck Noland: Gotta love crab. In the nick of time too. I couldn't take much more of those coconuts. Coconut milk is a natural laxative. That's something Gilligan never told us.
\
ss3192150photographoft.jpg

Hoppi

Reaction score
Just because it's a laxative doesn't mean it's not also an antifungal AND an antiviral o_O