Can You Guys Please Tell Me If I'm Going Bald Or My Hairline Receding

Suraj

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm indian!! Hair comes with white bulb type of thing in the end is it natural shedding??

JRimmer27

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm indian!! Hair comes with white bulb type of thing in the end is it natural shedding??
Okay, well caucasion males, so white European males are the most prone to male pattern baldness. If you are indian and your parents are Indian that may be more relieving.
I am going to my sisters to help her with packing and stuff so I'll research more later.
Anyhow, don't stress. Think about going to a doctors. Best wishes bro.

Suraj

My Regimen
Reaction score
How many hairfall is normal everyday don't give me 100-150 hair assumption !!

DanielinDeniel

My Regimen
Reaction score
You do realise in that picture I am wearing CONCEALER and a THICKENING shampoo? I even said it on my thread.. Very misleading, don't downplay my situation.
Dear Andy, I just checked some of your older threads with pictures and I do feel you were exaggerating your situation all this time. your hair is actually very fine just like the OP of this thread.

DanielinDeniel

My Regimen
Reaction score
How many hairfall is normal everyday don't give me 100-150 hair assumption !!
I would say if you see 2-3 hairs while combing, 2-3 hairs in shower and around 3-4 hairs around you during the day. Then that is in the normal range because I believe you see only 1/5 of the total hair you shed in a day so that will be around 50 hairs in total.

jasonstatham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
My friend has similar hair than you OP. Is he balding aswell?

Rodgerpie.jpg

JRimmer27

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What is a mature hairline? Can somebody elaborate thoroughly?
A mature hairline (or what I consider to be one) is a hairline that's slightly receded from their juvenile hairline. It's a fact that majority of guys around the age of 17 will go some recession, usually forming a widows peak (or recession at temples).
Usually the NW1 - NW2 can be considered mature.
It's just depends on how then rest of your hair is that you can make the judgement that it's male pattern baldness.
But, some people may receed then never receed again Or until a very long time.
So if in doubt check every so often (a couple months) monitor, and go see a professional!
Hope I help bro.

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dear Andy, I just checked some of your older threads with pictures and I do feel you were exaggerating your situation all this time. your hair is actually very fine just like the OP of this thread.
Dear Daniel, does this look like Norwood 1 to you?
I saw your others pictures .... there is nothing to be afraid of, like you are. And if you're saying this is not bad for him, same for you. You're exactly like him. Take it easy, enjoy your hair and stop your crazy drugs. You just have mature hairline ... good for you. Dutasteride, estradiol, minoxidil other strong drugs are not for you.
@itchymadscalp I respect you so much and really hope for both of us to have eventual success but does this picture to you show no hair loss?
I was 20 in these pictures and I am now 21. Meds have NOT helped and I have lost more hair since then.. I may not be severely bald but nobody starts out that way.. This is textbook male pattern baldness!
Behold, my hair without the illusion of concealer!

Attachments

• IMG_20180502_233803.jpg
    IMG_20180502_233803.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 174
  • IMG_20180502_233923.jpg
    IMG_20180502_233923.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 149

Cowboys fan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'll be honest here I masturbated around 3 times this morning nothing after that basically i masturbate 5 times a day!! When I don't go to college!!
Another young heavy masturbater with early hairloss . Now there's a shocker

alekgn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

@itchymadscalp I respect you so much and really hope for both of us to have eventual success but does this picture to you show no hair loss?
I was 20 in these pictures and I am now 21. Meds have NOT helped and I have lost more hair since then.. I may not be severely bald but nobody starts out that way.. This is textbook male pattern baldness!

You still look like a good NW2, maybe NW2.5, without any concealer.

JRimmer27

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

How are you feeling currently? Has your alcohol consumption stopped bro?

Splatt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks fine to me. 10 hairs a day is way below the average hair fall for most people. How people with as much hair as you have think they are going bald is a mystery to me..
Off subject and all, but we’re taking topical estradiol?

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
You still look like a good NW2, maybe NW2.5, without any concealer.
Finally, somebody sees it for how it is! Yea its not too bad yet, concealer really works wonders lol.
How are you feeling currently? Has your alcohol consumption stopped bro?
I'm working on it. I'm doing okay I guess, trying not to think about my hair! How about you?
There is nothing (so) wrong with your hair .......
My friend has even less hair, and he's not complaining, because it's just mature hairline. And even if you're losing your hair, obviously you don't need hardcore regimen. You have really thick hair.
I'm telling you the truth, sorry. Cyproterone, Estradio and oral minoxl were not for you ... hopefully you stopped them.
Finasteride and topical minoxidil. ok, why not.
Each time I was reading your posts I was thinking your hair was terrible ... worse than mine. And I was wrong. You have the same hair I have when I was 14-16yo.
If tomorrow a cure give me the same hair as you have now, I will be so happy, it's my first and only wish for my entire life ah ah.
good luck, but again, be careful, you could make things a lot worse.
If I didn't respond to finasteride (which i didn't) then obviously I need something stronger. Am I supposed to be content with using one thing which I am 99.9% certain actually accelerated my balding? Hell no! I don't get your logic Itchy.. If your friend has worse hair than me ( who is also probably 10+ years older )and is not 'balding' that's probably because he's already on finasteride and doesn't want to tell anybody! ( which is understandable )
I appreciate I'm not the baldest 21 year old in the world, some people go NW6 by then but it doesn't make it any easier.. Especially when treatments don't work!