Can You Guys Please Tell Me If I'm Going Bald Or My Hairline Receding

JRimmer27

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'll be honest here I masturbated around 3 times this morning nothing after that basically i masturbate 5 times a day!! When I don't go to college!!
5 times a day!!!
I mean I do masterbate on a repetitive scale, but on average its once a day to maybe twice a day? 3 times if I'm horny.

It could be High hormone levels though.
Testosterone converts to Dht which is needed for puberty. Masturbation erbation helps the conversion process causing a theory that masturbation can cause accelerated hair loss.
But it most highly likely won't cause it.
Again if the doctor has any concerns they might check hormone levels or you could ask!

JRimmer27

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You seems to know a awful lot about this thing brother! My hair comes out with some little white bulb attach to it in the end is this a problem?? And yeah I'll go to the doctor!! Thank you for your advise appreciate it brother my best wishes with you!!

The white bulb thing might be dry scalp?
That's all I can think.
IF you do have dry scalp searching shampoos and conditioners for that may help dry scalp and dandruff.
You might want to look into caffeine shampoo Aswell! Will strengthen and thicken follicles overall making it more healthy and less prone to fall age and breakage.
Might be worth getting a quick search on stuff like this.
Again hope I help you and good luck bro.

Suraj

My Regimen
Reaction score
I googled it!! It says that these hair are bound to fall the hair with tiny white bulb attached to it because these hairs are in their shedding phase new one will grow I hope this the case!! Yeah i should control this masturbation thing really getting out of hand!! Thank you for advise mate good luck!!

Vince_Reagan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not 16 but 19 brother!! But my hairline receded a bit and I lose atleast 5 hair a day some of them have a white very small bulb like thing attached to in the end!! You should see my older photos^ then say this!! I don't know what it is but I'm paranoid about it lately been obsessed by this even more scared because my dad is bald!!
Dad bald = you bald. Just enjoy while you have it and embrace it when its gone.

Don't worry, I am also kidding like you are. 5 hairs a day and still worried? are you serious?

alekgn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You look like a NW2. I would just monitor it every few months. Go enjoy your life.

Suraj

My Regimen
Reaction score
What is NW2?? By the way today new pictures is my frontal hairline receding??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 196
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 181

JRimmer27

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Best thing to do for us is to pull your hair back as far as possible and get a top aerial view which can determine your Norwood scale.

Norwood- Norwood scale. A guide to a common pattern of how male pattern baldness kinda works and go by.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
OP is definitely an imbecile

JRimmer27

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Honestly it just looks like a mature hairline. You're like me, don't become obsessive.
Cortisol will rise causing hair fall, which in turn will make you even more worried.
How is your diet BTW?
Any hobbies you enjoy doing?
Try and do that to get your mind of it - you have well good thick hair though so I wouldn't worry.
I'd it's causing harm to your mental health though go see a doctor or/and a dermatologist.

Suraj

My Regimen
Reaction score
Morning I drink half litre of toned milk then eat omellete made up of 3 eggs 2 bananas 5 whole grain bread with veggies then pulses with rice after that 2 boiled egg after that 1 full large KFC chicken popcorn 1 full plate of mix fruits consists water melon melon mango kiwi guava then again half litre milk then 75 grams dairy ice cream!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 179

Suraj

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's not affecting my mental health it's just that I'm kinda scared literally very scared! I don't know what it is but I had this kinda shedding when I was 15 years old!! I asked my mother father brother is my hairline weird or different by showing them the exactly the same photos their response was negative but somewhere inside I feel something is not right I'm asking everyone Can you see something wrong with my hair their response the same they say no ur good!!

JRimmer27

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Morning I drink half litre of toned milk then eat omellete made up of 3 eggs 2 bananas 5 whole grain bread with veggies then pulses with rice after that 2 boiled egg after that 1 full large KFC chicken popcorn 1 full plate of mix fruits consists water melon melon mango kiwi guava then again half litre milk then 75 grams dairy ice cream!!

What's toned milk?
Seems pretty healthy to me and balanced.
You're eating eggs which are full of biotin, vitamin B7 which supports hair and nail growth.
Youre eating fruits and veg which should give you your micronutrients.
While grain bread is good for fibres and polysaccharides (complex sugars) and should give you fibre.
Do you drink atleast 2 litres of water?
Or any other type of fluids high in water.
For example I mainly drink green tea.

Your diet seems pretty good. Maybe try eating nuts that are high in healthy fats. Like flex seeds, and pumpkin seeds (oil actually helps block dht) almonds Are good for healthy fats.
Also if You can healthy oily fish will help you get your omega 3sand 6s good for hair and skin.

JRimmer27

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's not affecting my mental health it's just that I'm kinda scared literally very scared! I don't know what it is but I had this kinda shedding when I was 15 years old!! I asked my mother father brother is my hairline weird or different by showing them the exactly the same photos their response was negative but somewhere inside I feel something is not right I'm asking everyone Can you see something wrong with my hair their response the same they say no ur good!!
IF you are scared, then it is affecting your mental health - maybe not to the extreme case.
Your hair line looks great and mature.
IF you are scared going to see a professional will help alot.

JRimmer27

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

The shine on your hair indicates good health bro too. So your hairs healthy.

OfficialWater

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Have you always had a widows peak? Also a mature hairline just means balding at a slow rate so I would monitor it.

Suraj

My Regimen
Reaction score
Official water- I guess you tell me bro I show you my photo when I was 16 year old

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 188
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 165
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 178
Last edited:

Suraj

My Regimen
Reaction score
Toned milk is milk which is fat less basically processed buffalo fat less milk!!

JRimmer27

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Toned milk is milk which is fat less basically processed buffalo fat less milk!!
IF you don't mind what country are you in/born in?
This will help me understand and compare statistics for male pattern baldness depending on region.
For example I am in the UK.
And oh, I call that skimmed milk.
Or just milk with the red lid xD
I'll examine the photos now.

DanielinDeniel

My Regimen
Reaction score
Suraj, if you yourself is feeling that something is wrong with your hair then I believe there something really going on. And as you have balding in your family then I would say it has started. Your hairline definitely looks receded. Also you may have thick and shiny hair now because pattern baldness has just begun, in few year you will eventually lose the thickness and shine too and you will be only left with a bald head. Don't waste your time in opinions and monitoring game and also get this bad diet and nutrients thing out. Your hair is sensitive to dht and you need to block it. thats it. just get finasteride and you will be able to keep your current hair for good 5 - 10 years. If you will wait for this monitoring your hair game then your hair might get even more thinner and receded and then you will never be able to get back to your current stage because finsateride only helps you to keep the hair you have. So just go see a professional Doctor right now and hop on finasteride ASAP.