Calling out feelsbadman again to provide proof of the following

UnLuckyLuciano

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
oof risky ..no red flags?
I only fucked one chick from tinder in many years of swiping and tryharding.
Up to date, she's still the hottest woman Ive ever put my hands on.
(And I did it after going bald). It helped that I looked a lot like her ex-husband (so I was extremely incredibly f*****g lucky), but nevertheless. I wont see a woman that hot naked in front of me for as long as I live.
Dont lose hope, my bro.

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I only fucked one chick from tinder in many years of swiping and tryharding.
Up to date, she's still the hottest woman Ive ever put my hands on.
(And I did it after going bald). It helped that I looked a lot like her ex-husband (so I was extremely incredibly f*****g lucky), but nevertheless. I wont see a woman that hot naked in front of me for as long as I live.
Dont lose hope, my bro.
how do you cope? i cant

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's very attractive on a girl too over a pale look but of course facial features matter most. A pretty face with a tan, green or dark eyes, brunette is a nice combination, what is your girl like? It's good you protect your skin and I think it's best to keep it like that, trying to tan it, it will probably take a lot of effort and risk of burn. Since I am naturally yellow, I've often been complimented on ideal tone or skin glowing but its not the be all and end all!
She has dark brown eyes and hair. Small nose and freckles

Nice body too, she works out and she's stylish

UnLuckyLuciano

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
how do you cope? i cant
This happened after I went bald.
I just got mythologically lucky (happens once every 5 years for me) that I looked like her ex-husband.
She was 34 years old tho so the "young women below 30 hate bald dudes" still stands.
But Ive never had a hotter woman than her interested in me.
Id literally wrestle a bear if that meant I could f*** her again :))).

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
This happened after I went bald.
I just got mythologically lucky (happens once every 5 years for me) that I looked like her ex-husband.
She was 34 years old tho so the "young women below 30 hate bald dudes" still stands.
But Ive never had a hotter woman than her interested in me.
Why did it not last beyond a one night stand?

INT

Reaction score
no its because most women on dating apps are low value and single for a reason

You and your simplified thinking....

Or they simply do not find guys that they are interested in at their jobs, social circle or whatever. Or they live in an area where there are not many opportunities to meet people of their age. Or they recently moved to a new country/city. Or they simply do not like going out.

I met my current GF via tinder. She had just moved here from a different country during lockdown. Intelligent, has a good job, very beautiful, kind, no issues. And no, she is not an exception.

UnLuckyLuciano

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why did it not last beyond a one night stand?
It wasnt an ONS.
We talked for about a month right when the pandemic started and she really was interested in me (I literally couldnt believe an ex-model, 10/10, most amazing tits Ive ever seen in my life wants to f*** me). Even my chad friend who was spinning plates couldnt believe I was f*****g a woman hotter than his options :)))).
But, I was at my lowest with my self-esteem and self confidence and she ditched me cuz she hated that. I kinda simped for her also and she was scared I was gonna catch feelings for her.
But at least the sex was amazing, her personality was amazing and God damn Ive never had my dick sucked so good.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
It wasnt an ONS.
We talked for about a month right when the pandemic started and she really was interested in me (I literally couldnt believe an ex-model, 10/10, most amazing tits Ive ever seen in my life wants to f*** me). Even my chad friend who was spinning plates couldnt believe I was f*****g a woman hotter than his options :)))).
But, I was at my lowest with my self-esteem and self confidence and she ditched me cuz she hated that. I kinda simped for her also and she was scared I was gonna catch feelings for her.
But at least the sex was amazing, her personality was amazing and God damn Ive never had my dick sucked so good.
How old were you?

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You and your simplified thinking....

Or they simply do not find guys that they are interested in at their jobs, social circle or whatever. Or they live in an area where there are not many opportunities to meet people of their age. Or they recently moved to a new country/city. Or they simply do not like going out.

I met my current GF via tinder. She had just moved here from a different country during lockdown. Intelligent, has a good job, very beautiful, kind, no issues. And no, she is not an exception.

What do you think it means, if they can't find a guy they are interested in in their job, and social circle? It's because men don't want them, hence they find themselves on tinder. I'd never date a girl seriously I met off tinder. BUT...

Yes you got lucky. Yes there are exceptions.
But the majority of women on tinder are on there for a reason. At least in my country. Most of my friends agree and have had similar experience.

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
What the f*** country do you guys live in where there are all these beautiful, smart, attractive well educated women on tinder who have had few sexual partners?

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
What the f*** country do you guys live in where there are all these beautiful, smart, attractive well educated women on tinder who have had few sexual partners?

Finding beautiful women on a dating app isn't difficult at all lol

But unless you get a lot of likes you better pray for a miracle

I have a Chad friend who recently got dumped by his girlfriend after many years together, and he is now on dating apps. He gets 2-3 dates with different women every week, usually gets a kiss on the first date and sometimes even has sex with them.

He's 5'9 so it's not because of his height.

UnLuckyLuciano

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
According to @Feelsbadman (almost 30), it is impossible for a woman to be hot after her 30th birthday.
Bro, wtf, I atm have 2 options, 1 is 35 y old and the other is 41.
Both look decent.
What a stupid mentality.
I also wnat women only 23-30, but those women hate bald men so I adapted to this sh*t curse.
Its better to adapt than to keep crying.

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
Im high IQ and black pilled. Ive explained what Ive been through countless times. I spent years testing and trialling different styles. It worked. I came up with a style that seemed to get the most positive responses from women. People on this forum think im a defeatist and dont try. Would such a person spend countless hours in the gym and injecting unknown banned substances in their body to improve their appearance?
Anyway it worked and i did get a girlfriend. But my life and very unhealthy and after a short time she cheated on me . i was devestated for years.. but in that experience i realised that the only time women ever liked me was. when i did these extreme things to improve my looks. it made me realise personality and other things dont matter as much as we think. i have all the genetic featurrs women dont like . i just need to accept this. im naturally repuslive.
Why do you put in so much effort just to get attention from women? Isn't that kinda sad?

I don't think any man should value himself based on the attention he gets from women. Because, let's be honest, most men don't get much and the same men get most of the attention.

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why do you put in so much effort just to get attention from women? Isn't that kinda sad?

I don't think any man should value himself based on the attention he gets from women. Because, let's be honest, most men don't get much and the same men get most of the attention.
Yes i was stupid and met my match when i dated and ha da relationship with my female equivalent a complete sicko obssessed with male so it attention so it changed my perspective
ive changed now but the problem is im naturally ugly

UnLuckyLuciano

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes i was stupid and met my match when i dated and ha da relationship with my female equivalent a complete sicko obssessed with male so it attention so it changed my perspective
ive changed now but the problem is im naturally ugly
Why dont u try for women above 30? Those dont care abour your sh*t hairline. And they love pumped up guys like you.