CALLING ALL RU USERS - Time for another official RU thread

Clearingout

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi all,

I have a question, lately I've been trying to find out more information on RU58841, I keep my weekly supply in a small clear plastic bottle and I keep 5 days worth in the fridge.

I'm about to purchase redken cerafil which has 5% stemoxydine, which is perfect because they sell it in Australia, I plan on using it as a vehicle.

But, from what I've read on that www.ru58841.info site, they said something about it must be kept away from light. Ive been using 150mg over a 1ml dosage daily. And find I still get scalp sensations and I still shed about 10-20 hairs in the shower.

Most users report a shedding decrease down to a Max of 5 hairs in the shower.

Which to me means it's not penetrating my scalp properly.
How hard do you guys massage it in?
Is there a trick you use?
And do you keep your mix in a dark container away from any form of light?

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
hey brother, yes, keep it away from sunlight. Get a bottle that doesn't allow it in. If you're using a stemoxydine solution, it should penetrate the epidermis just fine. I definitely feel lightly dermrolling the entire scalp before application of anything is beneficial. I use 1.5mm 2-3 A week and the .5mm everyday before applying topicals. I also believe dermarolling helps with inflammation. also, get a boar bristle brush.

SniperWolfMR

Established Member
Reaction score
Threw away about 8 grams of RU in the trash today. Got really bad chest pains after yesterday's application, stuff is doing absolutely nothing for my hair. The stuff is straight garbage, don't know why I decided to try this experimental Chinese sh*t.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Threw away about 8 grams of RU in the trash today. Got really bad chest pains after yesterday's application, stuff is doing absolutely nothing for my hair. The stuff is straight garbage, don't know why I decided to try this experimental Chinese sh*t.

starting to feel the same way. I believe it's the RU that's causing all these crawling feelings in my scalp. F*ck this crap. I think I am with you on this bro - DONE.

SniperWolfMR

Established Member
Reaction score
If anyone is thinking about getting this sh*t, don't. It honestly does nothing. This is coming from a guy who has a decent head of hair and it couldn't even grow a single solid f*****g strand or stop further loss. Hellousers success story is bullshit, you have a better chance at winning the lottery and not giving a f*** about hairloss anymore than you do getting HALF of those results. RU is the definition of the placebo effect.

youngguyhairloss

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If anyone is thinking about getting this sh*t, don't. It honestly does nothing. This is coming from a guy who has a decent head of hair and it couldn't even grow a single solid f*****g strand or stop further loss. Hellousers success story is bullshit, you have a better chance at winning the lottery and not giving a f*** about hairloss anymore than you do getting HALF of those results. RU is the definition of the placebo effect.
How do you know its not going to work if you only used it for 6 days ? you just don't like it cause it gave you chest pains

youngguyhairloss

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was on 100mg of RU a day on top of finasteride for over 4 months.
from what i heard of RU side effects are dose dependent so why don't you cut your dose in half. i use 50mg a day for almost three months with no sides and im on finasteride for 10 months

Clearingout

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It must work for some people though, there people who have been maintaining on RU for years. How resilient can someone be to an anti-androgen?

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Swoop says RU works for a lot of people.

Anyway I don't need a lot of years -- one year will be enough.

Iopu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I used it just over 18 months and no sign of it stopping working. I just switched over to CB-03-01 actually.

Kagaho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
RU definitely works! But i wouldnt use it as a standalone treatment. Is a very powerful antiandrogen yes, but it requires a lot of ml to cover the entire scalp.

I started noticing results very soon but it was at the 8 month mark when it reach peak.

I buy it from Anageninc and use the 5% concentration.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Seeing as how RU goes systemic I don't see the need to ultra diligently cover the entire scalp.

shulk

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't fall for this sh*t, it doesn't work.

I'm not looking for additional treatment heh. Posts like that just upset me, claims without any pictures, its quite useless. I hope some day someone surprises me and actually posts images. Everyone has a camera on their phone, its not hard to snap some pics from time to time...

But Shulk, do you know how hard it is to take comparison pics!.
No its not, you just take a shitload from around the same angles. Match the ones that look the most alike.

Last edited:

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score