CALLING ALL RU USERS - Time for another official RU thread

youngguyhairloss

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My posts got deleted but ...

I plan to take small doses of RU. I have ordered from Kane. I might go for 10 or 20 mg/day, I will dissolve it in my minoxidil which is itself dissolved in propylene glycol.

I am going for small doses of RU due to my androgen issues. I have erectile dysfunction which I have been fighting for years, with some progress (finally) in the last few months.

Good luck man i hope you get some solid gains

Bagels

Established Member
Reaction score
update after about a month on RU. Ive been doing RU adenogen and minoxidil. Seems there may be less shedding, but that could be by chance because of how hair cycles work. Will update on density after next haircut since right now it seems more dense just by being long. keep this thread alive- we need more logs of proper RU use

SniperWolfMR

Established Member
Reaction score
update after about a month on RU. Ive been doing RU adenogen and minoxidil. Seems there may be less shedding, but that could be by chance because of how hair cycles work. Will update on density after next haircut since right now it seems more dense just by being long. keep this thread alive- we need more logs of proper RU use

I can assure you that you will see no cosmetic difference after a month, but yes ru definitely halts shedding significantly

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I can assure you that you will see no cosmetic difference after a month, but yes ru definitely halts shedding significantly

idk man... it's been over four months of proper and religious use, along with dermarolling and liquid minoxidil application (which i respond well too). still losing like 50 hairs just in the morning, and i have about 30% density left, if that. I don't think that anyone can say with any certainty if and how well this compound works. Just like finasteride, it's a shot in the dark. Good luck though!

jack1234

Reaction score
hey,i finally decided to start a treatment with ru,i was thinking to buy it from kane..I just need some help for the vehicle,does anyone know where can i buy everclear in europe?

kawnshawn

Established Member
Reaction score
Well I finally got my stuff from Kane that took like a month. Started at 30 mg and then went to 50mg. Stuff works out really well, has greatly reduced shedding. Only problem is that my libido has taken a hit and i'm getting ball ache.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well I finally got my stuff from Kane that took like a month. Started at 30 mg and then went to 50mg. Stuff works out really well, has greatly reduced shedding. Only problem is that my libido has taken a hit and i'm getting ball ache.

At both 30 and 50 mg?

Zoro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys, i just got my RU in and will be taking progress pictures, waiting for my everclear to come in this week so i can start taking it.

Wondering if i should start with 75mg or 100mg? is there a difference in effectiveness?

SniperWolfMR

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, i just got my RU in and will be taking progress pictures, waiting for my everclear to come in this week so i can start taking it.

Wondering if i should start with 75mg or 100mg? is there a difference in effectiveness?

Sure ya will

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I got 5 grams of powder from Kane.

I'm not sure how to dissolve it at the dose I want (~10 mg/day) without buying a scale. I have some propylene glycol so I could dissolve it in there first and then use a measuring cup, but I don't know what the maximum solubility is. For now, I put the powder in the freezer.

What's the minimum amount of PG to dissolve 5 grams of RU?

kawnshawn

Established Member
Reaction score
Well I forgot to add some back story. I was on propecia for a year and stopped because it did nothing for my hair and I got ed sides. After stopping it for a month I got ru from AARC. I started at 30 mg and then went 50mg. Had a decrease in shedding and a bit lowered libido (still recovering from propecia which is important to factor) but no ball ache.

Then a few weeks ago I finally got my RU from kane and start at 50mg. I see a better decrease in shedding but some pretty bad ball ache, as if someone kicked me right in the groin. For now I'm gonna get on CB-03-01 and see what it does for me. Also to note that at one point I missed two days of RU and saw a ton of shedding. Really gotta stick with it if you do it.

- - - Updated - - -

75mg to 100mg is on the higher end if you're just starting. Since you're really eager I would start with 50 mg for a week or two and see how your body reacts. If you don't get sides and still shed a bit then bump it up to 60mg and reapeat higher if needed. It's all about finding your sweet spot where you dont get sides but dont get shedding

Zoro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
kawnshawn; said:
75mg to 100mg is on the higher end if you're just starting. Since you're really eager I would start with 50 mg for a week or two and see how your body reacts. If you don't get sides and still shed a bit then bump it up to 60mg and reapeat higher if needed. It's all about finding your sweet spot where you dont get sides but dont get shedding

Thanks for the answer, i started my first application today at 75mg, not really expecting to get any sides from RU since finasteride gives me zero sides as well (libido is still annoyingly high) but ill keep that in mind and not use 100 until i see how i react to it

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
what is the best ratio of everclear / pg, for best results?

thanks

I never try to "fear monger" anyone, but please monitor yourself with using PG and any scalp issues that may arise. They say PG allergy is rare, but I think it's more common than we know. You should be fine, but if you start to get any itching, burning, crawling or irritation, discontinue it and use neogenic.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Reposted from my thread,
http://www.hairlosstalk.com/interac...or-otherOils?p=1335856&viewfull=1#post1335856

OK, I figured out how to dissolve the RU into my stemoxydine at the require microdose while going for my night walk.

5 grams of RU (what I got) is roughly equal to 2 teaspoons, I measured this in a small measuring cup.
So 1/8 of a teaspoon gives ~300 milligrams.
If I dissolve that into 84 ml of Garnier Stemoxydine, and take 4 ml each day, I will thus be taking ~15 mg of RU each day. I can monitor the sides at that level. I dissolved it into two bottles of stemoxydine tonight, that should give me enough to last ~42 days.

I will start the RU in a few days, at a daily dose of 15 mg. My regime will then be complete, barring future variations in dosage of the constituents.

ETA: A bit annoying to handle the powder directly. Single grains flying and thus annoying me.

peewee

Established Member
Reaction score
I never try to "fear monger" anyone, but please monitor yourself with using PG and any scalp issues that may arise. They say PG allergy is rare, but I think it's more common than we know. You should be fine, but if you start to get any itching, burning, crawling or irritation, discontinue it and use neogenic.

thanks

i have been using a 50/50 for about 2 weeks..

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why split up PG and ethanol? Why do you need both?

without PG, solvent will evaporate too quickly, leaving powder on your skin. Without ethanol, RU won't dissolve and it will just be a sticky mess.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
without PG, solvent will evaporate too quickly, leaving powder on your skin. Without ethanol, RU won't dissolve and it will just be a sticky mess.

Damn, I dissolved the RU into my garnier stemoxydine, which might leave powder on my skin ... well, maybe since I put in so little, as in 300 mg into 84 ml, it should dissolve fine.