brutal norwood 5/6 hairtransplant result

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
His only issue is the cost tbh. 50k Euros are not a small amount

I'd rather spent 50k on way more cool things but if only Dr. Zarev can deliver that type of result on someone hit hard by baldness, it's worth it. Though there are cheaper options with similar quality as @Pigeon said. Turkey is pot luck, may get a good result or end up with pubes and no donor (can't take the risk with advanced loss). Couto, Pinto, DeFrietas are other Euro options or B1sanga.

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'd rather spent 50k on way more cool things but if only Dr. Zarev can deliver that type of result on someone hit hard by baldness, it's worth it. Though there are cheaper options with similar quality as @Pigeon said. Turkey is pot luck, may get a good result or end up with pubes and no donor (can't take the risk with advanced loss). Couto, Pinto, DeFrietas are other Euro options or B1sanga.
Yeah tbh i would rather go from NW6 to NW1 than buy a car or something

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah tbh i would rather go from NW6 to NW1 than buy a car or something

Same, if I was in such a position. Zarev's patients actually slick it back with gel, it's pretty good coverage though they have good calibre like how we do which helps. A lot of the patients in Turkey end up with sparse coverage, totally see through and combovers needed,. Some guys even with the top Drs there didn't even get proper growth. Don't be fooled by pictures, see videos and wet comb through from front to back - there should be a certain standard.

For a Norwood 3, Turkey top docs are fine as anyone can dense pack and also you have the option of repair/top ups - advanced baldites have no get out of jail card.

abovedagame

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hey, what’s your opinion on Lorenzo or Ferreira?