Brotzu Lotion (trinov) Progress Pictures And Diary

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
The original drug had merit but I believe they changed the formula to make it cheaper and it became useless.

Jackspratt

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why? It's snake oil
I've been using it since Jan 2019 and my hairs better than it was prior-it seems to be improving all the time. I've added a derma pen which I'm sure helps heaps regardless of what is put on top. I'm not trying to convince anyone else-I'm happy with it till something better comes along and I'm happy to help someone else out who has it and hates it! Mutually beneficial!

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been using it since Jan 2019 and my hairs better than it was prior-it seems to be improving all the time. I've added a derma pen which I'm sure helps heaps regardless of what is put on top. I'm not trying to convince anyone else-I'm happy with it till something better comes along and I'm happy to help someone else out who has it and hates it! Mutually beneficial!

First case reported of success with that lotion. Congrats but are you sure it's not all in your head (and not on your head)?

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
The original paper:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/30371981

DGLA, S-Equol and L-Carnitine sound all beneficial, the issue with the "proprietary" lotion is how much if any is in there. In other words, flip the box to get the ingredients, and all you can find is nada, zip, nothing. If they use S-Equol at dosage that is impactful, this would be very expensive so I suspect a 10mg/mL dosage (to keep things in a profitable price range) which is what you get in the Equelle pills from Japan. Basically, totally useless.

The other issue is that the results of the study was never published (similar to the other Korean product on another thread.) The before and after pictures were taken with a potato instead of using a modern camera. You start getting the picture.

parrotfish

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
to sell, man version. europe only

Attachments

• 2934BF36-51D1-459E-8A59-B07FCE652019.jpeg
    2934BF36-51D1-459E-8A59-B07FCE652019.jpeg
    51.3 KB · Views: 263
  • DAA7770A-6190-4BF9-B98C-C5D23E816A74.jpeg
    DAA7770A-6190-4BF9-B98C-C5D23E816A74.jpeg
    78.9 KB · Views: 268

Jackspratt

My Regimen
Reaction score
First case reported of success with that lotion. Congrats but are you sure it's not all in your head (and not on your head)?
Ha fair enough. As I said though i'm not trying to convince anyone. I'm happy with my progress, reduced hair fall, etc and I've now been on it 15 months so i'm happy to keep it going until something better comes along.

Jackspratt

My Regimen
Reaction score
Last chance for anyone happy to sell unopened Trinov and ship to Australia. I would be interested. Cheers

Me Vs DiffuseThinning

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i will buy brotzu lotion for 10 cents a bottle. you pay for shipping,.

LowHairLine

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
BROTZU REBRANDED
Since this thread is being continuously resurrected, I thought I would take the occasion to give you all a heads-up with what I've seen yesterday at the supermarket:

Brotion has been rebranded and has hit the shelves recently at a much lower price, but still guaranteed to give the very same results we've all been inspired by...

Brotzu-2.jpg

Last edited:

parrotfish

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
BROTZU REBRANDED
Since this thread is being continuously resurrected, I thought I would take the occasion to give you all a heads-up with what I've seen yesterday at the supermarket:

Brotion has been rebranded and has hit the shelves recently at a much lower price, but still guaranteed to give the very same results we've all been inspired by...

View attachment 141680

interested in my snake oil? 2 bottles to ship

Jp7500

Reaction score
Lol cry baby:( it's a public forum, grow up lol I find your posts to be stupid, just my opinion lol I won't be the first or last person to have a laugh at your expense lol

Last edited: