Brotzu Lotion (trinov) Progress Pictures And Diary

NYM2018

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow after years of debate in the old forum it turns out @br1 was right all along. This was nothing more than a scam. Not that anyone would/should care however I went the “just shave it and go to the gym” route and have never felt better about myself and my kind suggestion is that many of you’ve try it. I still take finasteride tho to keep what I have in case any of this replication/regeneration crap works and have had zero sides on finasteride (side effect are all in your head with finasteride)

xotourlife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow after years of debate in the old forum it turns out @br1 was right all along. This was nothing more than a scam. Not that anyone would/should care however I went the “just shave it and go to the gym” route and have never felt better about myself and my kind suggestion is that many of you’ve try it. I still take finasteride tho to keep what I have in case any of this replication/regeneration crap works and have had zero sides on finasteride (side effect are all in your head with finasteride)

mate do yourself a favor and wait until the temperature in your region is below 80 degrees and order this, truth pretty much is no one wants to give away free advertising/give away a damn near working secret at this point, i'm sure just like the the multiple people this started working for and they stopped posting

unless finasteride is honestly doing it's thang side free for you, then fook all that, keep taking that much cheaper

Incinerate

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

You didn't go the "just shave it and go to the gym" INSTEAD you did go the "Just shave it and go to the gym but keep taking Finasteride because i still want my hair back " which is very different.

Finasteride has sides, that's a fact, you and you bro and your little experiments aren't enough to disprove this lol, imagine your mother reading this, i bet 100% she thought you would be smarter. Sorry if that sounds rude but you were afraid to try Fina for years and tried recently with no sides so you are now shitting on any dude who had a different experience ? What a nice person you must be, keep pushing at the gym my man you are going to need any quality you can find, especially the ones the world didn't give you.

Kids those days, srsly

lawyeah

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's been a month that I stopped my hair loss ( I lost yet not more than 20 hairs during the shower + towel against at least 70 in the past)
I use trinov 3 times a week after derma rolling (0, 5 mm ) et it overnight before my shampoo and recently I add castor oil to my routine as a pge2 agonist ( trinov is just a pge1 agonist )
Btw I'm NW0 - NW1 and I started trinov in January and I lost during the first month a lot of ground... Let's see what happens next

Francesco17

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's been a month that I stopped my hair loss ( I lost yet not more than 20 hairs during the shower + towel against at least 70 in the past)
I use trinov 3 times a week after derma rolling (0, 5 mm ) et it overnight before my shampoo and recently I add castor oil to my routine as a pge2 agonist ( trinov is just a pge1 agonist )
Btw I'm NW0 - NW1 and I started trinov in January and I lost during the first month a lot of ground... Let's see what happens next
1 month means nothing when it comes to hair loss. Hair growth cycles roll over several months. And at NW0-1 you aren't in the territory of real hair loss

Mr White

Established Member
Reaction score
I wish I had pictures to show but I don't because that crap didn't work and it was a complete waste of money. I read somewhere that Brotzu's original formula was tampered with by the pharma company - I have no idea but one thing's for sure: Trinov is useless.