Brotzu Lotion (trinov) Progress Pictures And Diary

Bklyn_23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I recently made the mistake of starting minoxidil after having used Trinov faithfully for nearly 8 months, on the assumption that I wouldn’t experience a shed since Trinov already decimated the areas I applied it to, and I assumed whatever hairs were at the stage to be pushe out had already been lost. I was wrong. 2.5-3 weeks into using rogaine and my hairline and temple areas are even worse now than a month ago. Wow. That was a dumb move. I’m hoping if I continue the rogaine I’ll get some regrowth at least, but considering where I’m applying this (hairline), maybe that’s wishful thinking. :(

Jp7500

Reaction score
I recently made the mistake of starting minoxidil after having used Trinov faithfully for nearly 8 months, on the assumption that I wouldn’t experience a shed since Trinov already decimated the areas I applied it to, and I assumed whatever hairs were at the stage to be pushe out had already been lost. I was wrong. 2.5-3 weeks into using rogaine and my hairline and temple areas are even worse now than a month ago. Wow. That was a dumb move. I’m hoping if I continue the rogaine I’ll get some regrowth at least, but considering where I’m applying this (hairline), maybe that’s wishful thinking. :(

Jp7500

Reaction score
Hang in there, I switched to ngf after using trinov and it is definitely improving my situation and I've taken photos that prove it. I'm reluctant to post photos here as there are quite a few crackpots on this forum but I'd pm you some of the results I'm starting to see.

Reaction score
Bozos lotion turned out to be bozo.
Zero topicals will have a great cosmetic result now and in the future. Best any topical will ever do is slight improvement or maintenance.

Same goes for any pill.

Let this be a lesson for when something else pops up.

Our only hope for significant cosmetic improvement will always be genetic editing or cell based treatments or something along lines of sythetic hair/donor hair from other ppl that our immune system doesnt attack.

Bklyn_23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hang in there, I switched to ngf after using trinov and it is definitely improving my situation and I've taken photos that prove it. I'm reluctant to post photos here as there are quite a few crackpots on this forum but I'd pm you some of the results I'm starting to see.

What is ngf? Sure, PM me some pics.

Tom4362

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Sorry, but you completely lost your credibility after this post about trinov:

I'm very excited about what I've been seeing in terms of results:) Every day there's more thick dark hairs coming through in the hairline area:) I'm very surprised with the results lol

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
OK, so for the Androgenetic Alopecia this product is a BS.
But what about the alopecia areata ? brotzu showed in 2016 photos of a girl cured !!!!! no body reported anything for the areata ? this is weired

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
"Brotzu lotion" Bahahah xD

Hair loss became a great platform to scam people with these snake oils and magic lotions nor potions.

PS. It was obvious it will not work, said it thosuand of times. But i understand, someone still had hope. No worries! i am with you guys!

RU serious

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I consider myself a logical thinker but with a cure for hair loss I f*****g believe anything, lesson learned. I am sorry @br1 , but not for the memes