Brotzu Lotion (trinov) Progress Pictures And Diary

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So I am using Trinov since January. I am going stop this treatment because it doesn't work at all.

I was wondering why nobody is suing Fidia? I mean, it's disgusting to sell snake oil to desperate people losing their hair.

I will move on to NGF-574H, but I suspect it's another scam, because... WHERE ARE THE f*****g PHOTOS? I don't care about your PowerPoint or your wonderful science theory, if it works, there would be photos all over your marketing (and in the news)!
what the **** is this NGF-574H?

br1

Reaction score
So I am using Trinov since January. I am going stop this treatment because it doesn't work at all.

I was wondering why nobody is suing Fidia? I mean, it's disgusting to sell snake oil to desperate people losing their hair.

I will move on to NGF-574H, but I suspect it's another scam, because... WHERE ARE THE f*****g PHOTOS? I don't care about your PowerPoint or your wonderful science theory, if it works, there would be photos all over your marketing (and in the news)!

Suing them for telling the truth?

Bklyn_23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This thread is dead, but wanted to report on my final "results":

I have used the lotion now for just shy of 8 months, 5-7 times per week (7x per week for the first 3-4 months at a minimum). I was only applying it to my frontal hairline and temple/sideburn region. Starting just before the 2 month mark, it started to make me lose an inordinate amount of hair. The hair loss continued at the same rate until at least month 6, after which it slowed down a bit (but never stopped). Now, 8 months in, the hairline areas I applied it to are legitimately 20% thinner than when I started. Being that I was applying on the frontal hairline, which was already sparse, I also lost about .5-.75 Norwood in this time due to further recession. To be blunt: I am in a significantly worse place than I was in January before I started. Keep in mind that I am 40 years old and my rate of hair loss has been consistent for many years - the only thing that changed is this lotion. It really did decimate my hairline/temples and thinned them out by 20% or so. The lotion definitely DID sprout some new hairs (about 20-30 in total), but compared to how much it made me lose it's definitely a big net loss, and aesthetically much worse than it was before I started. I've decided that I am going to continue to use it for one more month or so, but only 2-3x per week instead of 5-7x. After that I will discontinue use. I honestly can't believe that not only did this product NOT work, but it made things significantly worse. It's a frigging joke if you ask me. Sad. I'm very upset.

The only reason I still want to use it for another month or so is in case my hair cycle is unusually long for some reason and 8 months wasn't sufficient. This company should be ashamed of themselves.

MickChong

Established Member
Reaction score
This thread is dead, but wanted to report on my final "results":

I have used the lotion now for just shy of 8 months, 5-7 times per week (7x per week for the first 3-4 months at a minimum). I was only applying it to my frontal hairline and temple/sideburn region. Starting just before the 2 month mark, it started to make me lose an inordinate amount of hair. The hair loss continued at the same rate until at least month 6, after which it slowed down a bit (but never stopped). Now, 8 months in, the hairline areas I applied it to are legitimately 20% thinner than when I started. Being that I was applying on the frontal hairline, which was already sparse, I also lost about .5-.75 Norwood in this time due to further recession. To be blunt: I am in a significantly worse place than I was in January before I started. Keep in mind that I am 40 years old and my rate of hair loss has been consistent for many years - the only thing that changed is this lotion. It really did decimate my hairline/temples and thinned them out by 20% or so. The lotion definitely DID sprout some new hairs (about 20-30 in total), but compared to how much it made me lose it's definitely a big net loss, and aesthetically much worse than it was before I started. I've decided that I am going to continue to use it for one more month or so, but only 2-3x per week instead of 5-7x. After that I will discontinue use. I honestly can't believe that not only did this product NOT work, but it made things significantly worse. It's a frigging joke if you ask me. Sad. I'm very upset.

The only reason I still want to use it for another month or so is in case my hair cycle is unusually long for some reason and 8 months wasn't sufficient. This company should be ashamed of themselves.

Sorry to read your story.

Do you think that this hair loss might be making way for newer, stronger hair? The fact that the vulnerable areas seem to be falling might indicate that they will come back stronger.

The reality is all the treatments out there just do very little, at best maintain. Therefore, it's really hard to know what works, what doesn't, what is maintaining/strengthening, what is not.

Michael1986

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The reality is all the treatments out there just do very little, at best maintain. Therefore, it's really hard to know what works, what doesn't, what is maintaining/strengthening, what is not.
I'm not sure I'd agree that all treatments out there do very little and at best maintain. Finasteride and especially dutasteride can be expected to halt any further hair loss, and has a good chance of additionally achieving some regrowth. I've been using dutasteride for over five years, and it has completely stopped my hair loss and given me a lot of regrowth.
As for the Trinov/Brotzu lotion, it doesn't work at all. That Brotzu thread was over 30,000 posts long, and in the end, it all came to nothing. Trinov/Brotzu really was an epic failure.

MickChong

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure I'd agree that all treatments out there do very little and at best maintain. Finasteride and especially dutasteride can be expected to halt any further hair loss, and has a good chance of additionally achieving some regrowth. I've been using dutasteride for over five years, and it has completely stopped my hair loss and given me a lot of regrowth.
As for the Trinov/Brotzu lotion, it doesn't work at all. That Brotzu thread was over 30,000 posts long, and in the end, it all came to nothing. Trinov/Brotzu really was an epic failure.

I should have put unproven treatments. finasteride/dutasteride are pretty much the only proven things that work but the fear of side effects will always be too much for some. Fair play to the guys that tried them and are doing well but a lot of people are looking for safer alternative and the stuff thrown out there is not satisfactory and it's actually really hard to tell if it works or not because only with substantial regrowth can we actually see if something is working.

Bklyn_23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry to read your story.

Do you think that this hair loss might be making way for newer, stronger hair? The fact that the vulnerable areas seem to be falling might indicate that they will come back stronger.

I did think that - three or four months ago. Now my question is: when? I’ve used this for 8 months. You shouldn’t have to wait more than 8 months to see any benefit from what I’ve heard from people on other treatments. I am planning to use it for another month or so 2-3x per week on the incredibly small chance that for some reason my hair cycle is longer than most people’s and that I’ll start to see some regrowth. This thing has wrecked my hairline though. I’m surprised no one has sued Fidia.

irishdub

Established Member
Reaction score
I am coming close to finishing the second set of three bottles of Trinov I purchased.

After the first 3.5 months I was very pleased, hair much thicker and hairline genuinely more stylable. Felt I had some regrowth in hairline.

I felt this product is expensive but l like the results.

Then month four hit, and I experienced a significant shed.

I have not fully recovered from the shed, but I have improved somewhat.

Thus far about to complete six months and I would say existing hair is definitely thicker but I have lost ground.

Have to decide soon if I will commit to another 3 months and see if it is worth it.

Whatever the outcome, this product is way, way overpriced with not near enough research to back up its claims.

Long John Silver

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am coming close to finishing the second set of three bottles of Trinov I purchased.

After the first 3.5 months I was very pleased, hair much thicker and hairline genuinely more stylable. Felt I had some regrowth in hairline.

I felt this product is expensive but l like the results.

Then month four hit, and I experienced a significant shed.

I have not fully recovered from the shed, but I have improved somewhat.

Thus far about to complete six months and I would say existing hair is definitely thicker but I have lost ground.

Have to decide soon if I will commit to another 3 months and see if it is worth it.

Whatever the outcome, this product is way, way overpriced with not near enough research to back up its claims.

Bro if you don't like it and not paying off, quit :)

Dinnosaur

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I feel very little sympathy for this post here

It is your own fault that you continued applying this dumbass product even after it made you shed a lot beginning at the 2 month mark

That fact alone, along with the fact that you continued this product despite everyone else posting their own impressions of it not working, is ridiculous to me

You're 40 year old ffs go find other sh*t to do besides rubbing snake oil onto your scalp even when you notice it destroying your hair

Why do you have to be so harsh, you to me sound like a 40 year old who has given up on life and is just projecting it on other people.

Everyone has their own reason as nothing is black and white, not everyone is as 'smart' as you.

Bklyn_23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I feel very little sympathy for this post here

It is your own fault that you continued applying this dumbass product even after it made you shed a lot beginning at the 2 month mark

That fact alone, along with the fact that you continued this product despite everyone else posting their own impressions of it not working, is ridiculous to me

You're 40 year old ffs go find other sh*t to do besides rubbing snake oil onto your scalp even when you notice it destroying your hair

Minoxidil works, but also induces a shed at first, after which time those hairs as well as others come back again. So even though nowhere in interviews/literature for this product did it mention a shed, once it happened I figured this would be the same process. It didn't work out that way, but it was a logical conclusion. I mean, think of the converse (which, unfortunately, also appears to be the fact of the matter): what basis would one have for assuming that not only would a product aimed at growing hair NOT work, but that it would make you LOSE hair and leave you worse off than you were beforehand? To me, THAT would have been an illogical conclusion. Unfortunately, as I said, that appears to be the case here.

Kambrira159

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Got sodomised from the shedding from this and never really recovered. Never trust italians.