Brotzu Lotion (trinov) Progress Pictures And Diary

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's good that you see the light now. It's not too late for you to start more proactive methods like finasteride, minoxidil, dermarolling, nizoral, scalp massages. f*** Brotzu!
Okay, here my final conclusion after nearly 7 month using trinov - that sh*t is snake oil, im sorry for denying it from the people who were telling this from beginn. At first 2 month i really saw some tiny hairs at temples and reduced shedding, but then nothing if not even more hair loss. My hair is now much worse than in the beginning of the treatment due to my aggressive hairloss started at age of 20 (now 24).
at 24 you easily still could have a decent reservoir of stem/progenitor cells and dormant still-not-dead follicles.
attack with anything you can asap

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
did anybody noticed shed after stopping the lotion, i'm not sure if it's because it or because i started micro needling.

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
did anybody noticed shed after stopping the lotion, i'm not sure if it's because it or because i started micro needling.
I did, this was the same time I started needling aswell, Big shed stopped for me after a few weeks

Long John Silver

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Any bros think there might be a chance they stuffed brotzu lotion soon as they turned it cosmetic? Being taken over by Fidia didn't help.

Joe79

My Regimen
Reaction score
I will not say that I still think that in a year (I've been with it for half a year) I will see a lower Norwood as they said before the launch.
At the minimum that I exceed a little (party nights) I lose the recovered and start again.
However, for me this product has "saved" me since I was 23 (now 40) with Propecia and Minoxidil I have not known how far my potential (brain development) was.
Brain fog, muscle injuries (probably due to the absence of cells that give the muscle the necessary elasticity), bleeding when cleaning my mouth, eye irritation, hairs everywhere ... A f*****g sh*t, without counting on the sexual problems that Many people have suffered them too.

My advice:
Clean your hair with an antiandrogen not too strong.
Apply Trinov to be finished in 24 days, no more, because it loses effectiveness.
Take some food that you think is good for you in this regard (especially for the skin).

And be a man again!

br1

Reaction score
I will not say that I still think that in a year (I've been with it for half a year) I will see a lower Norwood as they said before the launch.
At the minimum that I exceed a little (party nights) I lose the recovered and start again.
However, for me this product has "saved" me since I was 23 (now 40) with Propecia and Minoxidil I have not known how far my potential (brain development) was.
Brain fog, muscle injuries (probably due to the absence of cells that give the muscle the necessary elasticity), bleeding when cleaning my mouth, eye irritation, hairs everywhere ... A f*****g sh*t, without counting on the sexual problems that Many people have suffered them too.

My advice:
Clean your hair with an antiandrogen not too strong.
Apply Trinov to be finished in 24 days, no more, because it loses effectiveness.
Take some food that you think is good for you in this regard (especially for the skin).

And be a man again!

My advice: go f*** yourself

Bklyn_23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What happened to the bros saying it was working for them?

I was one of the folks who thought it was working in the first few months (and it was, to a degree). However, allow me to quote myself:

This thing HAS grown some new hair in places where there wasn't hair previously (i.e., in front of my existing hairline/temples), but you're talking about 12-18 hairs spread around my entire frontal/side hairline and temples. When compared against the absurd amount of hair/ground I've lost in those areas, it's still a huge net negative. I'll probably continue for one more month just to say I gave it 7 months and an honest try.

I'd honestly say it's more like 20 hairs total, but like I said, it's more than offset by how much ground I've lost due to the shedding from this stuff. I'm in a significantly worse place than I was in February. I'm gonna stick with it for another 1-2 months just in case my hair cycle is 7-8 months long instead of 6.

Long John Silver

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was one of the folks who thought it was working in the first few months (and it was, to a degree). However, allow me to quote myself:

I'd honestly say it's more like 20 hairs total, but like I said, it's more than offset by how much ground I've lost due to the shedding from this stuff. I'm in a significantly worse place than I was in February. I'm gonna stick with it for another 1-2 months just in case my hair cycle is 7-8 months long instead of 6.

Thanks for the update bro.

Janks16

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Found on Minoxidilmax.com:

Brotzu Lotion VS Minoxidil VS Finasteride

As the new contender in the line of hair-loss therapeutics, Brotzu lotion has received worldwide hype and excitement in regard to its therapeutic potential for androgenetic alopecia. However, how does it stand up against the heavyweights that are Minoxidil and Finasteride?

The biggest limitation of Brotzu lotion, is that only one small study has been conducted so far to validate its claims. The study conducted by Dr Giovanni Brotzu looked at just 60 patients over 6 months and although there was an improvement in several parameters, the total percent change of hairs was not significant for both women and men. Furthermore, the researchers did not assess if terminating the treatment would cause participants to return to their pre-Brotzu conditions, and if so, how long that process would take. This is important, as one bottle of Brotzu lotion costs approximately USD$80 dollars, making a 6-month course cost a staggering USD$500. In contrast, a 6-month course of Minoxidil only costs USD$50. In other words, one ml of Brotzu lotion costs almost 20 times than Minoxidil.

Furthermore, the evidence for minoxidil is extremely robust. In 2015, a systematic review and meta-analysis of Minoxidil’s efficacy in androgenetic alopecia was conducted. The researchers concluded that “a significantly higher proportion of participants in the minoxidil group had greater hair growth than participants in the placebo group as judged by both investigators and self-reports [7].

The mechanism of action of minoxidil is also better understood, as it stimulates the microcirculation near the hair follicles by promoting arterial vasodilation as well as activates prostaglandins to stimulate hair growth. Years of studies have shown that minoxidil is well tolerated and may cause mild skin irritation and some isolated itching. One disadvantage of minoxidil is that it causes “telogen effluvium” which is characterised by some shedding of hair early in its course.

Likewise, Finasteride has also been the subject of research scrutiny for many years, in regard to its therapeutic applications in androgenetic alopecia. A landmark study in 1998 showed that just 1mg of Finasteride was able to slow the progression of hair loss and increase hair growth in men aged 18 to 41 over a span of 2 years.

Conclusion

While Brotzu lotion has shown some promise in its role as a hair-loss prevention and reversal agent, it does not have enough robust evidence to put it on the same pedestal as Minoxidil or Finasteride. More studies – specifically, randomized clinical trials with the inclusion of a placebo arm need to be conducted before its claims can be verified. Furthermore, at its current cost which is 20-fold higher than Minoxidil, choosing it over Minoxidil or Finasteride cannot be reasonably justified. Compounding this is the fact that Dr Brotzu has not been able to conclusively determine if termination of the lotion would result in the loss of net benefits gained. If this is so, then patients must be mentally prepared to incur the high costs of Brotzu lotion indefinitely.

Breyfogle

Established Member
Reaction score
Finished my 6 month supply. No results.
I take an RU and minoxidil mixture in the morning and added Brotzu every night before bed.
Didn't lose anything but no net gain from the added Brotzu.
Just a waste of money and an extra step every night that was unnecessary.

se8

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So I am using Trinov since January. I am going stop this treatment because it doesn't work at all.

I was wondering why nobody is suing Fidia? I mean, it's disgusting to sell snake oil to desperate people losing their hair.

I will move on to NGF-574H, but I suspect it's another scam, because... WHERE ARE THE f*****g PHOTOS? I don't care about your PowerPoint or your wonderful science theory, if it works, there would be photos all over your marketing (and in the news)!

Last edited: