Brotzu Lotion (trinov) Progress Pictures And Diary

talesofdahustle

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Another quitter here. Got scared off by the thought of causing more loss, particularly not seeing any real benefit after 2.5 months. I know it's not 6 months, but I'm not risking further, irreversible loss for a product when all hope is on an unnoticeable 1-5% improvement. Plus, this garbage is even more expensive if you live in Australia.
I think you should stick it through, im a diffuser and by month 2-3 it was getting really bad like my hair was worst it's even been and was shedding alot and getting thinner everyday . But last 2 weeks eveytbing is getting stronger and hairline growing back out slowly my gf noticed darker hairs so hopefully this progresses into month 6

talesofdahustle

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I;m sticking to 6 months. Starting dermarolling however. Now if I get improvement won't know if it's the brotzu or needles teehee...
I'm getting very strong improvements from trinov recently after lots of shedding and hair looking really bad, things have improved alot quickly for me. I'm diffuser and hairline intact somewhat so want to use microneedking for that but will probably ride it out with trinov until month 6 and then add in microneedking for my making hairline perfect.

Snow

My Regimen
Reaction score
i'm new to this whole baldness cure seeking journey (about a year.started going bald at 20 and now 30) and i'm already getting fed up with the constant snake oil deception.as my dad warned me(he's not even bald) he's been hearing about upcoming ultimate hair loss cures since he was a kid.and he's fifty.for instance,i read about kelopseia reboost a month ago and it was pretty convincing "it's a reputed university,must be reliable" "the next big thing" until...i saw all the articles were from 2017 and prior,and it was a proven scam

almost bought trinov some from a user here but the less than positive feedback i've been reading for months combined with the price and the eventual side effects i read about (well the user's price was decent but i was too tight on money to try a maybe legit product) had me throw in the towel

the hair loss business is a multi billionaire industry.And i've got a feeling they're gonna squeeze it out until the very last drop before giving us that cure.and even then they'll find a way to sell us life long treatments instead of a cure.

i think if we really want to change the game we should be organised and "ruthless".we have to stop giving credit to companies and testimonials who show up with horrendous before/after pics.we must reject "buts" and "ifs".does it regrow hair yes or no? if so,feedback should all include clear pictures,not the "i ordered it x days ago,delivery was fine package is good and counted only 25.5 hairs in my bathroom" sh*t and companies should provide us with crystal clear pics.until then,we should all refuse to give them our money and aproval

i never was of the skeptical kind,but now I believe that being "ruthless" with the industry by turning off he money tap will force them to come up with real cures in no time when they realise they won't get our money with snake oil anymore.science sends rockets to the moon,remotly controls insects brains and create A.Irobots for god's sake.they can regrow hair

ps:sorry for the long post.was my first one after a year of reading you guys

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
I disliked his post because mocking people who spent money to test this out is not helpful. Imagine if 50% of the posts in the Zix thread were people mocking users for trying a treatment with little scientific backing and a record of failure dating back to the mid 2000s Regrowth dot com years.

It would be annoying right? Because it obviously worked for you and maybe a few other people.

Valid point - I concede. And I appreciate all those who tested the lotion for all our benefit.

That said, I was super hopeful this would be the solution we were all hoping for. And I still would like to see some real deal pics of success stories. Which was ultimately my point - everything released so far has led me think there aren't any. Im not trying to be a cynic/nor a "told you so" or " you're stupid for believing this" kind of guy, I was legitimately hoping for good results.

Who knows, for those who have experienced reduced shedding, lets see what time brings for them.

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score
New photos, but I´m running out of Trinov! Last bottle guys... What about those who claimed to have good results with the Brotion? Will you show your photos or what? Hope you will, but it seems like it won´t happen any time soon...

N69XM8u.jpg

bAxvt4r.jpg

TmFeR2I.jpg

4TOfKPw.jpg

EuXx71d.jpg

uKFXWkf.jpg

KcPI0yB.jpg

Janks16

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Looking at a few of the same photos only makes it confusing. A single before and after photo of the same hairline will do.

ZP31

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
“I cannot believe anyone still buys the idea that this sh*t works”

“I’m not mocking those that tested it. Obviously those that bought it upon release did a great service to this community.”

So the people that bought it upon release were heroes to the community but the people still using it, all under 6 months and several far less, are idiots for believing their investment could still pay off? At what point in time did you decide that they were no longer heroes? 3 months? 4 months? 5?

There were a lot of very massive red flags that this lotion wasn’t going to do sh*t before anyone had even tried it.

Those that did buy the product and tried it for a couple months did a valuable service to the community by confirming for us that this lotion is useless.

That may hurt your feelings but it’s the honest truth man. I’d love for all of us to be able to maintain and regrow a little bit of hair.

Trinov ain’t gonna do that.

You seriously think that a cosmetic lotion with
little to no scientific backing and little to no coverage by western media is going to be an effective hairloss treatment?

Save your money fellas, better things will come. Right now, topical finasteride has a better chance of an ROI than this Italian snake oil.

Feel free to disagree with me ;)

L1P

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi

I was on trinov for 3 months - started in January 2019.

First of all can I just say I am not persuading anyone either for or against trinov - give it a go for yourself and make your own mind up.

My experience started off good - seemed to notice a real decrease in hair loss in general when I was showering etc but this was only for around a month or so. Honestly after a month of use my hair just seemed to look and feel worse. However, as I've said I did notice less hair fall which is contradicting I know. Was this part of the process to it working like minoxidil etc? Who knows...

From the before and after pictures I took, I could see tiny hairs at 2 months - but my hairline looked thinner if that makes sense - looking back now I think the tiny hairs were more visible because I took the picture after applying trinov (damp hair looks darker?)

Anyway, I decided to stop after coming to the decision that I wanted to start finasteride. I've avoided that for years but I told myself "why am I willing to trial something like trinov yet I'm sh*t scared of trying something with evidence known to really work!" if I respond well to finasteride I'm planning to have a hair transplant next year.

The costs vs benefits of trinov were a negative experience too for myself and applying it every night was a bit of a negative to keep up with.

One parricular positive to note is that I have minor scalp psoriasis and trinov improved this quite significantly (less itching etc)

Hope this helps and please don't take my experience as a reason to not try this stuff out - we are all different aren't we! Wish you all success for this shitty problem!!!!

All the best

Janks16

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There were a lot of very massive red flags that this lotion wasn’t going to do sh*t before anyone had even tried it.

Those that did buy the product and tried it for a couple months did a valuable service to the community by confirming for us that this lotion is useless.

That may hurt your feelings but it’s the honest truth man. I’d love for all of us to be able to maintain and regrow a little bit of hair.

Trinov ain’t gonna do that.

You seriously think that a cosmetic lotion with
little to no scientific backing and little to no coverage by western media is going to be an effective hairloss treatment?

Save your money fellas, better things will come. Right now, topical finasteride has a better chance of an ROI than this Italian snake oil.

Feel free to disagree with me ;)

Not so fast. There are people on this forum stating that good things are starting to appear in the form of hair growth. Fidia noted that 6 months is the turnover time that produces a cosmetic appearance for hair loss. In a couple months we will see if Trinov is a viable option for hair growth. All of us understand the frustration of hair loss. Let us hope that the sixth month window reveals effective results. Don't be down on Trinov until the we know the true value of it's worth.

talesofdahustle

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not so fast. There are people on this forum stating that good things are starting to appear in the form of hair growth. Fidia noted that 6 months is the turnover time that produces a cosmetic appearance for hair loss. In a couple months we will see if Trinov is a viable option for hair growth. All of us understand the frustration of hair loss. Let us hope that the sixth month window reveals effective results. Don't be down on Trinov until the we know the true value of it's worth.

Refuckingtweet it's like nobody reading my latest updated. Anyways fingers crossed into month 6 hopefully this sh*t progresses but I don't look like I'm balding anymore

dante12

My Regimen
Reaction score
Refuckingtweet it's like nobody reading my latest updated. Anyways fingers crossed into month 6 hopefully this sh*t progresses but I don't look like I'm balding anymore
It’s because 90% of the people here decided at least 3/4 months ago that this lotion is crap..

Lucky_Luciano

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi

I was on trinov for 3 months - started in January 2019.

First of all can I just say I am not persuading anyone either for or against trinov - give it a go for yourself and make your own mind up.

My experience started off good - seemed to notice a real decrease in hair loss in general when I was showering etc but this was only for around a month or so. Honestly after a month of use my hair just seemed to look and feel worse. However, as I've said I did notice less hair fall which is contradicting I know. Was this part of the process to it working like minoxidil etc? Who knows...

From the before and after pictures I took, I could see tiny hairs at 2 months - but my hairline looked thinner if that makes sense - looking back now I think the tiny hairs were more visible because I took the picture after applying trinov (damp hair looks darker?)

Anyway, I decided to stop after coming to the decision that I wanted to start finasteride. I've avoided that for years but I told myself "why am I willing to trial something like trinov yet I'm sh*t scared of trying something with evidence known to really work!" if I respond well to finasteride I'm planning to have a hair transplant next year.

The costs vs benefits of trinov were a negative experience too for myself and applying it every night was a bit of a negative to keep up with.

One parricular positive to note is that I have minor scalp psoriasis and trinov improved this quite significantly (less itching etc)

Hope this helps and please don't take my experience as a reason to not try this stuff out - we are all different aren't we! Wish you all success for this shitty problem!!!!

All the best
Bad decision. Now u will become a chemical castrate with brain fog and still balding

talesofdahustle

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
oh I heard you! Put up some pics if you're comfortable -- it'd help moral for sure to see someone's improvements.
Hahaha I would but it would just cascade into more controversy because you see im a diffuser and people in real life look at me and think I'm crazy for thinking I'm going bald and even in pictures it's hardly noticeable . But I know cause I shed alot, my dad's bald , and I examine my hair since pubert lol 25 now but ya sorry

CapiLarry

Reaction score
Hahaha I would but it would just cascade into more controversy because you see im a diffuser and people in real life look at me and think I'm crazy for thinking I'm going bald and even in pictures it's hardly noticeable . But I know cause I shed alot, my dad's bald , and I examine my hair since pubert lol 25 now but ya sorry
Me too -- with slight recession of temples (NW2). I part my hair and take a picture of the part -- like you see a lot of women do. It's definitely less noticeable than new growth on temples but over time it'll definitely show improvement.

Anyhow - good luck - and keep posting your successes.

Renegade000

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I had some regrowth early on (possibly from needling) but the last 6 weeks or so of use my hair was decimated from this lotion. Can’t believe I’m noticeably thinner compared to 3 months ago. I just hope that I get back what I lost from this lotion. Or maybe my hairloss just accelerated.
Anyone else feel their hair is worse off?
I’ve stopped the lotion. I prob would have carried on as not much to lose but the remote possibility of sides is enough for me not to take the risk considering my hormonal health is not optimal as it is.
What a rollercoaster.

ZP31

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I guess we’ll see in a few months. I’m not counting on it though.