Brotzu Lotion (trinov) Progress Pictures And Diary

James Peachy

My Regimen
Reaction score
3 months really

And that’s 3 months for those who got it the first week it was out. I think the majority are 7-9 weeks in. After shed at weeks 3-4 I’m not sure how long it will take but I decided to give it a full year. Hoping for maintenance or maintenance +

nonconformist

My Regimen
Reaction score
Does trinovit itch in the eyes? Certain alteration of the ocular tear? A little dry eye? Does anyone feel any of this?
I think it's happening to me to a greater or lesser extent.

Gunner89

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’ve hit the six week mark with Trinov and I’m hating it. My hairline has been pushed back and the shedding won’t stop. I’ve never shedded this badly in the past and I’m stopping the treatment to save myself potentially more of a loss. Maybe people will see some success at the six month mark but I can’t justify the loss of more hair and cost of the product to get there. I hope others are getting positive results

Joe Marini

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’ve hit the six week mark with Trinov and I’m hating it. My hairline has been pushed back and the shedding won’t stop. I’ve never shedded this badly in the past and I’m stopping the treatment to save myself potentially more of a loss. Maybe people will see some success at the six month mark but I can’t justify the loss of more hair and cost of the product to get there. I hope others are getting positive results

I wouldn't do that if I were you. That just means you're going to get a massive hair growth soon. That's what happens when a product is working.

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

were you previously on 5-ar blockers and/or minoxidil ? shedding (caused by any reason) can sometimes occur and can follow the Androgenetic Alopecia pattern, but Androgenetic Alopecia by itself is not very prone to massive shedding. If possible check thyroid function, ferritin, Hb, serum vit D levels before stopping Trinov because there's a chance Joe Marini is right.

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
9 week report
-Shedding 5-10 hairs a day, opposed to 20-40 before starting Brotzu
-Unable to show pics really since I had a hair transplant & my hairline is NW1 but lacking the full head density

Gunner89

My Regimen
Reaction score
were you previously on 5-ar blockers and/or minoxidil ? shedding (caused by any reason) can sometimes occur and can follow the Androgenetic Alopecia pattern, but Androgenetic Alopecia by itself is not very prone to massive shedding. If possible check thyroid function, ferritin, Hb, serum vit D levels before stopping Trinov because there's a chance Joe Marini is right.

I’m only on avodart and biotin at the moment. I appreciate the advice and I’ll give it a few more month to see if results change. Thanks

Paulito

My Regimen
Reaction score
9 week report
-Unable to show pics really since I had a hair transplant & my hairline is NW1 but lacking the full head density
Sorry for going off topic. always wondered if you can get a natural looking density with a hair transplant. Or if you're just gonna look like a full header with diffuse thinning.
Judging based on my observations so far it largely depends on your hair type. If your individual hair shafts are dark and thick you could get a good result.

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
9 week report

Did you ever experience a temporary increase in shedding like some have experienced? Are you using any other anti androgens?

zaman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
3.5 weeks of use, not noticing any real difference yet.

Hair Shop Europe no longer have an economy shipping option to Australia so AU$170 a bottle is starting to get a bit steep... Who does worldwide shipping at a better cost?

Frosty_Black

My Regimen
Reaction score
3.5 weeks of use, not noticing any real difference yet.

Hair Shop Europe no longer have an economy shipping option to Australia so AU$170 a bottle is starting to get a bit steep... Who does worldwide shipping at a better cost?
Hey Mate, I used Farmacia Sant'Antonio. I got them down to Australia as well. I feel only way to bring the cost of a bottle down is to order more than 1 since shipping cost stays the same. I ordered 3 and the cost came to around AUD130 per bottle. If you really want to try the treatment for about 6 months that is the best way.

With Sant Antonio, just be mindful of the shipping dates as sometime they run out of stock so there are delays but once the shipment is dispatched, it comes in within 2-3 days through DHL. Best to order 2 weeks ahead of your current bottle running out just to be safe so you don't have any days in the middle with no treatments.

Cheers.

est_sunshine

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m girl with difuse thinning as well. I haven’t started Trinov with the fear that I may shed too much. Are you using the woman’s version? Did you notice any shedding? If so when did it start and how long did it last?
I’d say the shedding phase was for about week 2-4 and not too bad. Definitely worth doing to get to this point. I think my hair is 10-15% better and I’ll take that! I’m using the women’s version

Chocolate Lebron

My Regimen
Reaction score
1 month update:
First of all I think I haven’t been putting exactly 1ml on my head every day. I finally got 1ml pipette, and I realised that what I was doing was short.
That being said I feel like my hair has gotten worse, as in my hair line. I’ve got quite a thick head of hair still but receding a little bit.
I think it’s worse, however I kinda see that as a good sign. I always thought you have to get worse before you get better. I’m staying optimistic with this product.
I don’t get you guys when you’ve said I’ve shed 27.3 hairs in the morning and 17.45 hairs in the evening. I don’t understand how you know that exactly. I don’t think that matters personally.
My experience after a month is not great, however I have to get in my head that even if it does work it’s going to be the long game.
All you guys slating this after a month is f*****g retarded. Give it 6 months at least. If then it’s sh*t we can go to Italy and unleash a pack of rape hungry baboons into brotzus family home.

Sam1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’d say the shedding phase was for about week 2-4 and not too bad. Definitely worth doing to get to this point. I think my hair is 10-15% better and I’ll take that! I’m using the women’s version
Thanks for the update. When you say 10 to 15% better how so, can you elaborate and will you continue to use it?