Brotzu Lotion (trinov) Progress Pictures And Diary

Renegade000

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
1 month update:
First of all I think I haven’t been putting exactly 1ml on my head every day. I finally got 1ml pipette, and I realised that what I was doing was short.
That being said I feel like my hair has gotten worse, as in my hair line. I’ve got quite a thick head of hair still but receding a little bit.
I think it’s worse, however I kinda see that as a good sign. I always thought you have to get worse before you get better. I’m staying optimistic with this product.
I don’t get you guys when you’ve said I’ve shed 27.3 hairs in the morning and 17.45 hairs in the evening. I don’t understand how you know that exactly. I don’t think that matters personally.
My experience after a month is not great, however I have to get in my head that even if it does work it’s going to be the long game.
All you guys slating this after a month is f*****g retarded. Give it 6 months at least. If then it’s sh*t we can go to Italy and unleash a pack of rape hungry baboons into brotzus family home.

True and made me laugh.

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’d say the shedding phase was for about week 2-4 and not too bad. Definitely worth doing to get to this point. I think my hair is 10-15% better and I’ll take that! I’m using the women’s version
Are you female or a man that is trying the female version?

mannyFJ

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
the sides are similar to finasteride using this...so why not just use topical finasteride as its cheaper?

MrWelsh

My Regimen
Reaction score
I totally get everyone reacts differently but I’ve had bad side effects whilst taking finasteride. Brain fog, weak errections the lot. I clearly didn’t respond well to it at all so I also tried a topical finasteride with minoxidil just over a week ago. After one application my eye sight went really fuzzy and I couldn’t focus on anything so decided to bin it. However I’ve had no sides at all on Trinov. Like ‘0’

Makaveli1988

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I totally get everyone reacts differently but I’ve had bad side effects whilst taking finasteride. Brain fog, weak errections the lot. I clearly didn’t respond well to it at all so I also tried a topical finasteride with minoxidil just over a week ago. After one application my eye sight went really fuzzy and I couldn’t focus on anything so decided to bin it. However I’ve had no sides at all on Trinov. Like ‘0’
Maybe because its a snake oul lol

Reactions: br1

MrWelsh

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well we will know In 3 months I suppose. But if you don’t try things then you could potentially miss something that could work or even be slightly beneficial for you. Within the first 2-3 weeks my hairs thinned out in that frontal hairline area seriously quickly when it was thick before. If it was a snake oil this most likely wouldn’t have happened because it should have 0 effect? I’m not saying it’s going to work but something’s happening.

JonnyGo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well we will know In 3 months I suppose. But if you don’t try things then you could potentially miss something that could work or even be slightly beneficial for you. Within the first 2-3 weeks my hairs thinned out in that frontal hairline area seriously quickly when it was thick before. If it was a snake oil this most likely wouldn’t have happened because it should have 0 effect? I’m not saying it’s going to work but something’s happening.
Yeah but your hair thinned out. That doesn’t sound good

MrWelsh

My Regimen
Reaction score
but doesn’t every/most hairloss treatments including the main two finasteride, minoxidil. Old hairs being replaced with new ones. This never happened to me on the other two. I just shedded less. So I don’t know what’s going on but why not be positive about it. It works or it doesn’t. I won’t know until 6 months when I am decide for myself.

Ng Mobile

My Regimen
Reaction score
Alright finally hit 3 months here on trinov...shedding still at 2-5 hairs when applying trinov vs 15+ hairs in month 1 and 2...no regrowth or thicking...hair is thinner in the area i m applying trinov because of the shed but hopefuly by 6 months I/we hope will get some kinda results.

On a side note I have never done microneedling but I bought a chinese made one off Amazon with 12 needle cartridges.... I was thinking of waiting for 6 months mark with trinov before starting this in case there is regrowth. But I was wondering if anyone that's on trinov is currently doing micro needling?

Renegade000

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just over 11 weeks. I have a combination of clear, undeniable regrowth and at the same time - some areas are thinner than ever. If those thinner areas improve - my results will be nice.
Anyone else have this combination of thinning and regrowth?

Last edited:

verne2k

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just over 11 weeks. I have a combination of clear, undeniable regrowth and at the same time - some areas are thinner than ever. If those thinner areas improve - my results will be nice.
Anyone else have this combination of thinning and regrowth?

the "regrowth" you're seeing is probably just normal hair cycling you never noticed before

Reactions: br1

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If then it’s sh*t we can go to Italy and unleash a pack of rape hungry baboons into brotzus family home.

giphy.gif

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well.
So I am 80 days on Trinov. After stopping the big 3. Brotzu claimed, that the mechanism of trinov is same as minoxidil + finasteride. So we who were already on big 3 should not have a shedding. After the positive beginning results from trinov I am going all the way to bald hell. The shedding is not stopping. I got to NW4 from NW3 and my top thinned out and shedded like hell. Lost most of the velus hair in NW2 area.I am thinned out in the NW6. Yes I have the open pores and better skin on head, but no hair sprouting from it. Maybe the result from trinov should be really nice blad head? :D I will finish the 6 months trial and post the pics at the end of month 3. However, I am 99% convinced this is a scam.
Take care bros

zaman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey Mate, I used Farmacia Sant'Antonio. I got them down to Australia as well. I feel only way to bring the cost of a bottle down is to order more than 1 since shipping cost stays the same. I ordered 3 and the cost came to around AUD130 per bottle. If you really want to try the treatment for about 6 months that is the best way.

With Sant Antonio, just be mindful of the shipping dates as sometime they run out of stock so there are delays but once the shipment is dispatched, it comes in within 2-3 days through DHL. Best to order 2 weeks ahead of your current bottle running out just to be safe so you don't have any days in the middle with no treatments.

Cheers.

Cheers. Yeah, I heard they have supply issues. How much is one bottle through this pharmacy? Maybe I'm being too optimistic, but Fidia said they would be launching internationally soon. If that somehow cuts the cost down a bit, I would rather buy one bottle at a time while I see if this thing works.

I found another website by the way, Top Farmacia, where you can get a bottle for $145 with 6/7 day courier shipping.