Brotzu Lotion (trinov) Progress Pictures And Diary

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I did experience increase in shedding in frontal area - made post last week. But over all everything that is left is stronger , darker and scalp feels healthy I think this will give me maintenance for life but to be objective this is too soon to say that lol . But yeah my frontal area whatever hairs are left are stronger and I haven't lost a Norwood as I'm a diffuser so I think I gotta wait 6 months and if no regrowth then I'll take out the derminator.

I used seti 2 grams a day orally . Who know if was the suppler quality that made it ineffective but I think general consensus besides westonci is that seti is not enough as it only targets pgd2

Just recently pulled the trigger and ordered 7 bottles of Trinov the other week. All I'm hoping for at this point is maintenance/slight increase in density. As for seti, I was using up to 1200 mgs./day of seti from Lyphar which is supposedly a legit source. I didn't notice anything positive either, but I'm not sure if I'm a non-responder or if my dosage was too low.

Sam1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Any updates from the women testers of Trinov? For a lotion that claimed better results for woman I haven’t seen one positive review for females??

Bklyn_23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Any updates from the women testers of Trinov? For a lotion that claimed better results for woman I haven’t seen one positive review for females??

I'm honestly starting to believe that Fidia somehow neutered Brotzu's original formula by eliminating and/or changing the concentration of key ingredients. I say this because basically no one who's been using it for 1+ month has reported any of the things cited in the "study" by Fidia, plus users of various homebrew variations of the Brotzu lotion are, by some accounts, having great success, likely because they're using the original and/or increased concentrations of the key ingredients. So either they tinkered with the formula (likely for cost reasons), or the study itself was bogus.

altsequence

My Regimen
Reaction score
I did experience increase in shedding in frontal area - made post last week. But over all everything that is left is stronger , darker and scalp feels healthy I think this will give me maintenance for life but to be objective this is too soon to say that lol . But yeah my frontal area whatever hairs are left are stronger and I haven't lost a Norwood as I'm a diffuser so I think I gotta wait 6 months and if no regrowth then I'll take out the derminator.

I used seti 2 grams a day orally . Who know if was the suppler quality that made it ineffective but I think general consensus besides westonci is that seti is not enough as it only targets pgd2

Last week at my 40 day mark I experienced the worse shed yet. It's really remarkable how quick the turn-around time is though. Since I've been on Trinov (45 days) whenever I've had a shed, enough hair has replaced in the days following that it rises well above baseline thickness again.

I have diffuse thinning with the sparseness most noteable in the front. My case sounds like yours in that the front has shed the most, and has just about stayed the same since starting, whereas everything else is visibly thicker and stronger. I don't have high hopes for regrowth just based on the minimal evidence, but I do have hopes of maintaining what I have for at least awhile longer than would otherwise be the case.

Pics at 3 month mark

Last edited:

sofia

My Regimen
Reaction score
Last week at my 40 day mark I experienced the worse shed yet. It's really remarkable how quick the turn-around time is though. Since I've been on Trinov (45 days) whenever I've had a shed, enough hair has replaced in the days following that it rises well above baseline thickness again.

I have diffuse thinning with the sparseness most noteable in the front. My case sounds like yours in that the front has shed the most, and has just about stayed the same since starting, whereas everything else is visibly thicker and stronger. I don't have high hopes for regrowth just based on the minimal evidence, but I do have hopes of maintaining what I have for at least awhile longer than would otherwise be the case.

Pics at 3 month mark

Same here, shed after a couple of weeks, loss in the frontal area mostly. Which has calmed down a bit but I don't see much regrowth in that area. I'm at 2 months and 1 week.

Zwillard90

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I Want to try and get my hands on some of the homemade brotion. Has anyone here gotten their hands on any of it? Still hopeful for the trinov but I could definitely see them putting in less of the needed ingredients in order to lengthen the process of regrowth and have us spend more money. I am still optimistic and think this stuff can help us, but I would love to hear results of the homemade version.

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I Want to try and get my hands on some of the homemade brotion. Has anyone here gotten their hands on any of it? Still hopeful for the trinov but I could definitely see them putting in less of the needed ingredients in order to lengthen the process of regrowth and have us spend more money. I am still optimistic and think this stuff can help us, but I would love to hear results of the homemade version.

on the private forum regrowsbros, there's maybe a second GB starting. But orlando sells it at 90 $ us for 30 ml .. more expensive than actual trinov wtf hahaha

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i started on 31 december 2018 and i'm diffused, now my hair look thinner in some spot and even it closer to become a bald spot. despite in this period of year i don't loose hair.

lot of you claims this also. don't know what to say !!

Zwillard90

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
on the private forum regrowsbros, there's maybe a second GB starting. But orlando sells it at 90 $ us for 30 ml .. more expensive than actual trinov wtf hahaha

Any results on it? I’m waiting to become a member. If it’s the same thing as trinov but with stronger components I’d be down to pay a few extra bucks, and I’m in the US so shipping probably isn’t as costly you know?

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
according to the images of the trinov user that were leaked, the hair look little bit worse at the second image

screenshot_20181014-105330_word-jpg.jpg

talesofdahustle

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Pics at 3 month mark

Yah I agree , didn't quite articulate that in my posts but definitely the turn around time is quick

est_sunshine

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m 7.5 weeks in and have quite a few new hairs coming in around hairline, also roots look darker and thicker. Im a girl diffuse thinner and have one side that is a lot thinner than the other and that side has a lot less new hair. It’s disappointing as I don’t need the help on the thicker side! Hopefully the thin side catches up. Cmon Trinov

est_sunshine

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think I’m getting the hard to go to sleep after applying at night thing too. And I have some acne type bumps on my forehead. They’re a bit weird quite red but not very raised. Assuming it’s hormonal related?

Sam1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think I’m getting the hard to go to sleep after applying at night thing too. And I have some acne type bumps on my forehead. They’re a bit weird quite red but not very raised. Assuming it’s hormonal related?
I’m girl with difuse thinning as well. I haven’t started Trinov with the fear that I may shed too much. Are you using the woman’s version? Did you notice any shedding? If so when did it start and how long did it last?

Bushi

Reaction score
One way that could be is that it is downregulating Pgd2. But that would mean that it would go systematic if some people have trouble sleeping.

I seem to have some regrowth on my left temple, just a hair or 4. But my right temple is still looking like a desert. My crown seems as bad as in the beginning of treatment. Still nil inflammation of the scalp by the feel of it.

What is the timeline of the photo's from the study? A: baseline, B: 2 months, C: 4 months and D: 6 months?

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
One way that could be is that it is downregulating Pgd2. But that would mean that it would go systematic if some people have trouble sleeping.

I seem to have some regrowth on my left temple, just a hair or 4. But my right temple is still looking like a desert. My crown seems as bad as in the beginning of treatment. Still nil inflammation of the scalp by the feel of it.

What is the timeline of the photo's from the study? A: baseline, B: 2 months, C: 4 months and D: 6 months?
A : Base
B : 1 months
C : 3 months
D : 6 months

Frosty_Black

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey boys and girls.

2 week update

As I mentioned before I was applying minoxidil 5% once a day for 6 months before starting Trinov so my shedding was actually pretty low to begin with. So I will have to wait couple of months to see how Trinov is working to slow or stop further hair loss. With my past experience with minoxidil, the effects stay for 2-3 months after you stop the treatment.

One thing i couldn't mention earlier was, i have a bit of scalp psoriasis which completely disappears when I use minoxidil, how I know its the minoxidil is that sides of the head still get very small flare ups from time to time but the top where I apply the minoxidil stays completely free. After I started Trinov I started getting flare ups again on the top in around 5 days but now it has vanished again completely so this is a very good sign, at least for me. :)

Unfortunately I think I am also getting the sides of sleeping problems at night after I apply. Started about a week back and last night I fell asleep like a baby coz I couldn't apply Trinov. Good thing is that its not a lingering side effect. Will switch to morning applications.

Scalp does feel healthier, sebum levels have gone down too. Too early to talk of any growth so will keep you guys posted in the coming months.

Cheers :)