Brotzu Lotion (trinov) Progress Pictures And Diary

Bklyn_23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Interestingly, I did notice the "darker pores" someone mentioned that some users of the homemade lotion on the Italian forum were seeing, but it was limited to the area in front of my left sideburn (like coming closer towards my eye from my existing sideburn). What's funny is that I definitely saw them, but now I don't. I wonder if they disappeared or became inactive again because I went from applying Trinov 2x per day for the first 5 weeks to just 1x per day the past 12-14 days. Maybe the concentration of the active ingredients in the production Trinov really isn't as high as they should be (or as they were in Brotzu's original formulation), and it takes a double dose to see results?

I definitely know they were there for 2+ weeks, because initially I thought it was just some concealer that had not gotten washed out when I washed my hair and had gotten stuck in the pores on my skin, but they stayed there through many washes. Now they're gone. Odd.

realself

My Regimen
Reaction score
40 days on Trinov and up until now I'd say there was an overall decrease in shed and strengthening of hairs. For the first two weeks shed was maybe 4 or 5 hairs when I'd shower compared to the regular 30 or so. Then after that increased to maybe 10 for a few weeks. Now, practically over night my hair's the worst it's been possibly ever. I'm hoping this is just the shed that people have been experiencing.

Also, I just ordered from efarma.com, received a confirmation email, but item hasn't shipped. I checked out as a guest and when I log in I'm not showing any orders on my account which has me nervous. Despite this cash has been taken from my bank. Can someone please confirm if they've received their order from efarma from within the US and how long it took?? I need to know if I should order something in the meantime from another site. Still have about 15 days worth of Trinov.

Confirmed - I have received it from efarma within about a week (in the US). The only reliable notification I received was from DHL, they were pretty good about sending me shipping status. This was about a month or so ago.

BaldAsshole

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think people forget to mention the numbers from the tests

If you take the numbers during 6 month with total numbers of hairs fra T0 = baseline, T6 end of test on average

Male - T0 =144,5 T1 = 144,7 T3 = 146,4 T6 = 146,8 that's a 2,3 (1,6%) increase in numbers of hairs
Female - T0 =161,6 T1 = 163,1 T3 = 163,1 T6 = 163,3 that's a 1,7 (1,1%) increase in numbers of hairs

To me it doesn't seem that great on an average.

But they do mention less telogen hairs, and maybe those are the hairs you could be losing, i don't know really, the study is really superficial

Are those numbers even statistically significant? I don't think so.

Bklyn_23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Had only been losing 2-4 hairs when applying this over the last 5+ weeks. Tonight I lost around 10. Hope this isn't the start of a shed. :( This thing has already thinned out my frontal hairline and made me recede 1/8-1/4 inch as well.

pinotq

Reaction score
Can you read? That's what I do, but I want to know absorption time
The Trinov website says only "After application, remember to do not rinse your hair to give the lotion time to be absorbed by the scalp." Unofficially, I read here https://calvizie.net/trinov-lozione-anticaduta-capellli-per-uomo-e-donna-30ml/ , "How to use - Shake the bottle before use. Apply 1ml to the scalp once a day, directly on the affected area. Massage the lotion with the fingertips on the scalp to evenly distribute the product. The lotion should not be rinsed and should be left for at least 2 hours before the next shampoo. It can be used simultaneously with other topical treatments, taking care to leave a few minutes between the various applications" . In response to why are people asking this question, some people have trouble sleeping if applied before bed and if Trinov makes your hair greasy, you need to find an application window that works for you.

Leggi di più: https://calvizie.net/trinov-lozione-anticaduta-capellli-per-uomo-e-donna-30ml/
Copyright © www.calvizie.net tutti i diritti riservati purchè sia citata la fonte

pinotq

Reaction score
FYI You won't necessarily find this by just googling Trinov but if you go here: https://www.trinovanticaduta.com/ there is quite a bit of information about Trinov. They clearly state that "The percentage of hair in Anagen increases while the percentage of hair in Telogen decreases (after a month in the woman and after three months in the man)", so while you might notice some benefits cosmetically before 3 months (like you might see immediately after watering a dry plant), if Trinov works, there probably won't be more hairs in actual anagen before 3 months. My read of all of this information, is that if Trinov does prove effective, it will be as a maintenance treatment with just enough "regowth" or thickening, or more hairs in anagen at the same time, with individual hairs thicker in diameter, to let you know it is working.

Paulito

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi again! I will post new photos this weekend, maybe even tomorrow: here is this, I´ve seen quite an improvement in a specific area (closer to my eye and nose than to my ear and crown).

Hairs are getting longer, darker and there are more visible hairs together.

Remember: I´ve been using that since 31st December and I´ve never used more than 6 shots of the Brotion (average Trinov use is four shots and on Tuesdays and Thrusdays just one).

If little kids got better in six months, maybe it will take us a bit more but right now I´m quite happy because of what I´ve seen.

Greetings!
I thought 6 shots was supposed to be 1ml, wasn't it?

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The Trinov website says only "After application, remember to do not rinse your hair to give the lotion time to be absorbed by the scalp." Unofficially, I read here https://calvizie.net/trinov-lozione-anticaduta-capellli-per-uomo-e-donna-30ml/ , "How to use - Shake the bottle before use. Apply 1ml to the scalp once a day, directly on the affected area. Massage the lotion with the fingertips on the scalp to evenly distribute the product. The lotion should not be rinsed and should be left for at least 2 hours before the next shampoo. It can be used simultaneously with other topical treatments, taking care to leave a few minutes between the various applications" . In response to why are people asking this question, some people have trouble sleeping if applied before bed and if Trinov makes your hair greasy, you need to find an application window that works for you.

Leggi di più: https://calvizie.net/trinov-lozione-anticaduta-capellli-per-uomo-e-donna-30ml/
Copyright © www.calvizie.net tutti i diritti riservati purchè sia citata la fonte

Good find! Thanks for posting!

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hi! Maybe I´m wrong, but I think there is something going on here ;)

What do you think?

- Right:

Fko5RuU.jpg

nXG1TZ6.jpg

ZO7nG5j.jpg

qP7OskK.jpg

- Left:

B5rOjAX.jpg

4I3E5Kj.jpg

See you in April!

talesofdahustle

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes i can read, absorption time who the f*** here knows that, everybody is different, its a cosmetic dont over think it.
Absorption nun worry about but curious how long it remains in system (half life) ? I couldn't apply trinov one night (always apply at night )as I went partying, smoked weed had sex and shed likea b**ch the next morning , next day with trinov smoked weed and had sex and no shed or inflammation

EndlessPossibilities

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

dogman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Your right temple looks like it's got a few baby hairs sprouted, though you had a few already at baseline so hard to tell

I'm still convinced that my vellus hairs have nearly doubled in length on my right temple, they're weirdly long for vellus but it's week 9 for me (2-3 sprays a day on one temple) an nothing else.

Dmota

My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys. After 4 Bottles:
Zero regrowth, Zero Cosmetic Effect.
It might stop a bit the hair loss but I am not 100% sure about this last fact.
To me, it´s just another oil snake available in the market.
These pharmaceutic companies know we are so desperate for a solution that they keep dropping into the market these lotions without proven results.
They simply know we are going to try them out no mather what.
If we all read carefully the results/Tests available on the web for the brotzu lotion it shows Zero results at least for men. But there´s always hope that´s why we invest money.
More products to come between 2019-2022! Let´s keep waiting but save your money on this one.
Ps: I know someone will reply back saying, Oh you have to wait for 6 months....