Brotzu Lotion (trinov) Progress Pictures And Diary

zaman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There are people who report sexual side effects, i got already sides from minoxidil (bloated face, dark circles) and Propecia (many sides while having a huge regrwoth, had to drop it anyway) so i feel like i will be in the minorty who get sides from Trinov too. sh*t.

I got sexual sides from finasteride and vascular problems from minoxidil - nothing bad from trinov yet.

MrWelsh

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi everyone, been using it now for 11 days or so. Since i started loosing my a hair around my 18th birthday so just over 4 years now I only have temple and frontal hair loss; everywhere else is quite thick. However I've always counted hairs in the shower and on the odd occasion brush my hair over the white sink which can be quite depressing seeing the state of it afterwards, over 30 hairs easy. But anyway doing this more recently I have noticed there is a lot less hair present. The only treatment i'm on is Trinov. So yeah it's making me feel more confident but we will see what happens. Too early to tell. Oh yeah I've also bought some Morr 5 topical finasteride but reluctant to try it yet.

Bklyn_23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does anyone have any idea what exactly is different about the "homemade" version of this people are reporting success with and the actual Trinov product? Different ingredients? Differing concentrations?

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Does anyone have any idea what exactly is different about the "homemade" version of this people are reporting success with and the actual Trinov product? Different ingredients? Differing concentrations?

Greater concentrations of ingredients. Probably mainly s-equol

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
apparently the user of the homemade version seems to be satisfied with the result.

for me i'm in trinov for almost 2 months.
lately i'm loosing a lot of hair on my top scalp.
they never mentioned about a shedding phase.

MeDK

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
for me i'm in trinov for almost 2 months.
lately i'm loosing a lot of hair on my top scalp.
they never mentioned about a shedding phase.

I think people forget to mention the numbers from the tests

If you take the numbers during 6 month with total numbers of hairs fra T0 = baseline, T6 end of test on average

Male - T0 =144,5 T1 = 144,7 T3 = 146,4 T6 = 146,8 that's a 2,3 (1,6%) increase in numbers of hairs
Female - T0 =161,6 T1 = 163,1 T3 = 163,1 T6 = 163,3 that's a 1,7 (1,1%) increase in numbers of hairs

To me it doesn't seem that great on an average.

But they do mention less telogen hairs, and maybe those are the hairs you could be losing, i don't know really, the study is really superficial

Ng Mobile

My Regimen
Reaction score
74 days on trinov now...I'm just applying it on my front regin/temples. Month 1 and 2 into it my hair got thinner and I was shedding in that area after application... Past 4 days I'm only shedding about 3 hairs when I apply trinov. Previously was about 15-20...still no regrowth, no sides...only thing happening now is less shedding...maybe its going to start to work now? I don't know, but the study said 3 month mark there is improvement but I doubt I will notice regrowth in 16 days...

bald fighter

My Regimen
Reaction score
74 days on trinov now...I'm just applying it on my front regin/temples. Month 1 and 2 into it my hair got thinner and I was shedding in that area after application... Past 4 days I'm only shedding about 3 hairs when I apply trinov. Previously was about 15-20...still no regrowth, no sides...only thing happening now is less shedding...maybe its going to start to work now? I don't know, but the study said 3 month mark there is improvement but I doubt I will notice regrowth in 16 days...

my eyes on you , i'll keep watching your posts, all the best

altsequence

My Regimen
Reaction score
40 days on Trinov and up until now I'd say there was an overall decrease in shed and strengthening of hairs. For the first two weeks shed was maybe 4 or 5 hairs when I'd shower compared to the regular 30 or so. Then after that increased to maybe 10 for a few weeks. Now, practically over night my hair's the worst it's been possibly ever. I'm hoping this is just the shed that people have been experiencing.

Also, I just ordered from efarma.com, received a confirmation email, but item hasn't shipped. I checked out as a guest and when I log in I'm not showing any orders on my account which has me nervous. Despite this cash has been taken from my bank. Can someone please confirm if they've received their order from efarma from within the US and how long it took?? I need to know if I should order something in the meantime from another site. Still have about 15 days worth of Trinov.

Last edited:

Lucky_Luciano

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah it took sometime for me to get my shipment too mate. I think they run out of stock. The 48-72 hour shipment time on their website is the period it takes from the time they dispatch. Anyways what did they say when you wrote to them?

I have nothing for or against Trinov, just started using it a week back and nothing to report as of now. I was reading a bit about Fidia as well recently. Apparently they were established in 1946. Even if the treatment is not as effective as they claim, I doubt they will put their name on a scam(snake oil) to make a quick buck. Guess what I am trying to say is, give it sometime to see if the treatment works. Even the FDA approved minoxidil and Finas takes 6-12 months to see progress.

Cheers mate. Keep us updated.

That probably was the case, that they didnt have it instock, but they could inform me, instead of letting me wait for weeks. The first time i wrote them after 5 days, they told me that it will be estimatedly shipped today or tommorow. After 11 days when i wrote them, they answered "they will send me information when they get it", i was like wtf how is that answer going to help me. And only yesterday after numerous calls and emails, they answered that it was shipped on 22 and i should receive it today or tommorow. Finally today they wrote me that they received the pack.age back because it was not allowed on the plane because of light inflammable liqiud, which is probably another f*****g lie from them. So i just waited 2 weeks for nothing. So never order from these retards on farmae.de or farmae.it. Today i ordered it from efarma.

Lucky_Luciano

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
And these 2 weeks without Trinov i'm loosing a lot of hair again, while Trinov almost stopped hairloss when i was using it. Hope efarma delivers it at least within a week

Frosty_Black

My Regimen
Reaction score
And these 2 weeks without Trinov i'm loosing a lot of hair again, while Trinov almost stopped hairloss when i was using it. Hope efarma delivers it at least within a week
Wow, light inflammable liquid? That does sound like BS. No one here has reported that problem with their shipping. And I am pretty sure Airline rules and regulations are the same all around the world. Where are you getting it shipped to mate? I guess some countries might have their own take on dangerous goods? Dont give up on it, thats a lot of money. If they got the package back, I am sure they can refund you the money. Keep pestering them. :)

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hi again! I will post new photos this weekend, maybe even tomorrow: here is this, I´ve seen quite an improvement in a specific area (closer to my eye and nose than to my ear and crown).

Hairs are getting longer, darker and there are more visible hairs together.

Remember: I´ve been using that since 31st December and I´ve never used more than 6 shots of the Brotion (average Trinov use is four shots and on Tuesdays and Thrusdays just one).

If little kids got better in six months, maybe it will take us a bit more but right now I´m quite happy because of what I´ve seen.

Greetings!

James Peachy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Week 8 Update

- Applying 1.5ml front center, left right temple, and crown
- Still zero sides
- Still tiny dark hairs in temples and some mid center not as profound though as temple
- Using a combo of spray and dropper
- Leave on overnight
- 3 additional bottles received now have 7
- Still haven’t recovered from weeks 3 and 4 but also not losing any ground so we wait for months 2 thru 12 to get our final results

Thoughts: I’ll be content with side free maintenance. I’ll be thrilled with temples filling in where I see tiny hairs. When I say tiny some are now a centimeter others not but all dark. Journey continues.

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Anyone said how long to wait before washing it after applying? One hour? Four hours?

This is what I do:

On Tuesdays and Thusdays I use Trinov at night, then I washed my hair like 12 hours later.

But the rest of the week I style my hair after I use it, and then I wait for the next day to wash my hair again.

I think you shouldn´t care so much about the time. Remember that the Brotion was used in little kids.

Good luck!

WeReAllGonnaMakeItBrah

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is what I do:

On Tuesdays and Thusdays I use Trinov at night, then I washed my hair like 12 hours later.

But the rest of the week I style my hair after I use it, and then I wait for the next day to wash my hair again.

I think you shouldn´t care so much about the time. Remember that the Brotion was used in little kids.

Good luck!
I can't style after I use it, it's so greasy... Can't stand this effect

So I need to wash after usage, usually the next morning but would like to do in the evening, like 1-2 hours after applying