Brotzu Lotion (trinov) Progress Pictures And Diary

Sam1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you guys using the dropper or the spray? Why I’m asking, it’s because I’ve experience that the lotion shift color after a while with the dropper (dont know if it because of the exposeing to air or something else). The lotion feels different also when I use the spray vs dropper.

With my first bottle, I was using the spray (first month). Second one the dropper. I think I will use the spray with my third because of what I described above.
Can you provide an update on your progress with Trinov thus far? How are you responding?

Clockwise

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can you provide an update on your progress with Trinov thus far? How are you responding?
Ok. First month my hairloss did decrease alot. Now when the the second month has end, I’ve experience a shedding period. Comparing to my first month, when I could see like 1-4 hairs in the zink, I’ve seen more like 20-30 hairs now. Its a big different. So for now I hopeing stronger hairs will grow in the coming months.

Jude79

Reaction score
Quick question - anyone know if you can apply trinov on towel dry hair? Does it have to be completely dry like minoxidil? Thanks!

bluesuedeshoes

Established Member
Reaction score
Another quick question...where should us US based balding hopefuls buy this stuff? At Hairshopeurope there is no option for delivery to the US when I go to pay. Any reliable places that deliver quickly?

Test subject X

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Another quick question...where should us US based balding hopefuls buy this stuff? At Hairshopeurope there is no option for delivery to the US when I go to pay. Any reliable places that deliver quickly?
There is. I had it delivered into the states. use google translate and find out how "United States" is spelled in Italian.

Last edited:

spjunkies

My Regimen
Reaction score

Honestly, the easiest place to order that ships to the U.S. seems to be from farmacia santantonio. They have an English version of their website and my order was at my door within a week after placing. I have seen some people report problems using them but my experience was smooth as butter :)

sofia

My Regimen
Reaction score
Honestly, the easiest place to order that ships to the U.S. seems to be from farmacia santantonio. They have an English version of their website and my order was at my door within a week after placing. I have seen some people report problems using them but my experience was smooth as butter :)
I ordered the first time, no problems.
This time I thought of ordering the men's version but changed my mind. Then asked them to change the order...just got the men's version still.

Sam1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I ordered the first time, no problems.
This time I thought of ordering the men's version but changed my mind. Then asked them to change the order...just got the men's version still.
So have you had any improvement with shedding? How long has it been now?

sofia

My Regimen
Reaction score
So have you had any improvement with shedding? How long has it been now?
Hey Sam1,
It has been 2 months but I feel a bit discouraged to be honest.
First 3 weeks the hair felt better, lot less hair loss, then shedding, now I am back to normal more or less. I don't know, as someone said here, if the lost hair will grow back stronger in the next months or if my hair loss is simply getting worse. But I have less and the existing ones are visibly weaker. And now I'm stuck with the men's version, don't know if I should try it. Bad day today....

fargo

My Regimen
Reaction score
Signs of regrowth from Trinov. Haven't finished my first bottle yet.

Have been applying trinov, 6 sprays, once a day for 25 days now.

add https in front --> imgur.com/a/sasxpSu

There are more black hairs but the flashlight makes them less visible. My other temple is doing worse, but there's definitely some black hair too. Mostly vellus, though.

Bitless

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Signs of regrowth from Trinov. Haven't finished my first bottle yet.

Have been applying trinov, 6 sprays, once a day for 25 days now.

add https in front --> imgur.com/a/sasxpSu
Do you have before pic ?

Rudi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey Sam1,
It has been 2 months but I feel a bit discouraged to be honest.
First 3 weeks the hair felt better, lot less hair loss, then shedding, now I am back to normal more or less. I don't know, as someone said here, if the lost hair will grow back stronger in the next months or if my hair loss is simply getting worse. But I have less and the existing ones are visibly weaker. And now I'm stuck with the men's version, don't know if I should try it. Bad day today....

Chin up Sofia..It doesn't make things worse. Its very hard for all users to last 6 months to see if it justs provide maintenance and perhaps some regrowth (due to combo treatments). At least CM-3 has shown good results for women and it is about to enter the Korean market (according to the company). Long term all good for you.

Rudi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
my experience is good! ordered there 10 bottles

That keeps you commited to it..regardless of what the experiences and opinions are for others..maybe you are a good responder..fingers crossed.
A bit like Cortez burning his ships..

dogman

My Regimen
Reaction score
my experience is good! ordered there 10 bottles

what's happened in the past 10 days to make this your opinion?

you posted saying you weren't sure it was doing anything 2 weeks ago.

-------

Week 7 of 3 sprays a day on my NW2.5 left temple, and it has considerably more vellus hairs of longer length than the right (which I do not use Trinov on). But this means nothing unless they pigment and grow.

Last edited:

Rudi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
what's happened in the past 10 days to make this your opinion?

you posted saying you weren't sure it was doing anything 2 weeks ago.

-------

Week 7 of 3 sprays a day on my NW2.5 left temple, and it has considerably more vellus hairs of longer length than the right (which I do not use Trinov on). But this means nothing unless they pigment and grow.
A personal study you are doing on yourself. Very good.
That generally should also be done for needling. Different frequencies and depths. A quick way to find out what works best for oneself.
A bit hard to manage though..