Brotzu Lotion (trinov) Progress Pictures And Diary

Dougie3756

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can't really tell if theres any progress cause your hand is covering that area in your first pic tbh.

Thanks for keeping us updated tho
If you zoom in on the second pic you can see new hairs sprouting. Now they've obviously grown.

Dougie3756

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's literally impossible for those hairs to have sprouted and grown 2cm within two weeks of starting to use Trinov.

They're just leftover hairs that were shaved the last time he had a haircut.
Actually I'm wrong first pic was about 4 wks, so now it's been 6 wks. Just had major shoulder surgery so can't really think straight. Those are new hairs I have no reason or benefit to lie. This stuff began working quickly on me and my hair and nails grow fast.

Dougie3756

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's literally impossible for those hairs to have sprouted and grown 2cm within two weeks of starting to use Trinov.

They're just leftover hairs that were shaved the last time he

They're just leftover hairs that were shaved the last time he had a haircut.
Actually first pic today 6 wks, 2nd pic 4 wks

zaman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just over a week of use here. No side effects and no increased hair fall. Possible slight lengthening of vellus hairs around the hairline, but very difficult to tell at this early stage of course.

Bklyn_23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I noticed today for the first time that I have a LOT of baby vellus hairs (like very, VERY short "peach fuzz") in front of my existing hairline, in the areas where I have been applying the Trinov for about 5 weeks now. Like seriously a lot of them - I wouldn't be able to count them. The reason I didn't see them until now can be one of two reasons: they recently sprouted due to the Trinov (their incredibly small length makes that a possibility); or they were always there and I simply never looked at that area of my head in the manner I did today, which was to tilt my head backwards when looking in the mirror so I could get sort of a straight-on view of the skin in front of my hairline to see if anything was protruding. I don't wanna get too excited, but if even half of the peach fuzz I see becomes actual hair I'll be ECSTATIC.

Does anyone who knows about vellus hair/peach fuzz know what the likelihood is of such incredibly tiny peach fuzz having been in areas where real hair hasn't existed for at least 3-5 years and stayed at that same length (rather than growing longer or miniaturizing further and going slick bald) is?

Citizen

My Regimen
Reaction score
I noticed today for the first time that I have a LOT of baby vellus hairs (like very, VERY short "peach fuzz") in front of my existing hairline, in the areas where I have been applying the Trinov for about 5 weeks now. Like seriously a lot of them - I wouldn't be able to count them. The reason I didn't see them until now can be one of two reasons: they recently sprouted due to the Trinov (their incredibly small length makes that a possibility); or they were always there and I simply never looked at that area of my head in the manner I did today, which was to tilt my head backwards when looking in the mirror so I could get sort of a straight-on view of the skin in front of my hairline to see if anything was protruding. I don't wanna get too excited, but if even half of the peach fuzz I see becomes actual hair I'll be ECSTATIC.

Does anyone who knows about vellus hair/peach fuzz know what the likelihood is of such incredibly tiny peach fuzz having been in areas where real hair hasn't existed for at least 3-5 years and stayed at that same length (rather than growing longer or miniaturizing further and going slick bald) is?
Do you have a photo?

Rocknroutlaw

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

From my personal experience and what I read on various forums so far....
It is often the case that many of us have the peachy fuzz with or without having noticed it in the past. Often it is when we start a new regime that prompted us to look closer. Im not suggesting it is definitely not due to Trinov in your case (I hope it is), and it could be that Trinov slowly made it more visible (or they look more visible with Trinov on it?). I guess we will never know.
However, I don't think I've ever seen credible evidence of anyone turning a bunch of vellus hair to truly terminal to the point that that you've got a small area covered up. What Finasteride/Minoxidil combo often achieves is a few isolated hair turning darker and growing in the middle of a bunch of peachy fuzz, but stops at a length. This did improve my cosmetic appearance somewhat though.
I pretty much concluded mine won't get any better having persisted with my regime for 3 years, so went for the transplant. However, the thinning crown was not worked on and I would love to believe Trinov can add some thickness...only time will tell.

talesofdahustle

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It is often the case that many of us have the peachy fuzz with or without having noticed it in the past. Often it is when we start a new regime that prompted us to look closer. Im not suggesting it is definitely not due to Trinov in your case (I hope it is), and it could be that Trinov slowly made it more visible (or they look more visible with Trinov on it?). I guess we will never know.
However, I don't think I've ever seen credible evidence of anyone turning a bunch of vellus hair to truly terminal to the point that that you've got a small area covered up. What Finasteride/Minoxidil combo often achieves is a few isolated hair turning darker and growing in the middle of a bunch of peachy fuzz, but stops at a length. This did improve my cosmetic appearance somewhat though.
I pretty much concluded mine won't get any better having persisted with my regime for 3 years, so went for the transplant. However, the thinning crown was not worked on and I would love to believe Trinov can add some thickness...only time will tell.
I'm a diffuser and for last 3 years my frontal region has been thinning .but last 3 months crown started shedding and with trinov now the crown hairs are getting stronger and my mom when putting trinov on my crown last night commented it looks thicker, even when I touch the crown it feels way fuller in a week and no shed this morning , lol excuse the bias but I'm really happy with trinov so far

Unacknowledged

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I dont use trinov yet but i have the fuzz hear everywhere on the lines where hair use to be lol.

Rocknroutlaw

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm a diffuser and for last 3 years my frontal region has been thinning .but last 3 months crown started shedding and with trinov now the crown hairs are getting stronger and my mom when putting trinov on my crown last night commented it looks thicker, even when I touch the crown it feels way fuller in a week and no shed this morning , lol excuse the bias but I'm really happy with trinov so far

I don't doubt your observations and I'm glad to hear.
However, this is the kind of minor success that had been achieved with the big 3 in the past - a bunch of peachy fuzz turning more visible and isolated hair growing at best. Please keep us updated with your progress... I'd love to hear more success. I'm joining the Trinov mob pretty soon.

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
First pic today, second pic about 2 wks ago. Been on for about 4 wks. I didn't take a before pic which was stupid. But I def think there's a difference.
nice , keep us updated.

apparently you are a good responder.

dogman

My Regimen
Reaction score
any word from the two people who seemed to get objective regrowth and posted about 3 weeks ago (and took decent pictures)?

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone know if you can buy bottles directly from Fidia? That would be ideal if you could buy just the bottles in bulk. I figure it might be cheaper to buy without the unnecessary fancy box/packaging. Shipping would also be cheaper since the package would be far less bulky.

Bklyn_23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Yup, I conceded that that was one of the possibilities. I can say that I don't think I've ever looked at my head in the manner I did to spot the peach fuzz before now. I tilted my head back and looked sort of parallel to the skin, to see if anything was protruding, and there are dozens and dozens of extreeeemly short peach fuzz hairs all over. Maybe they were there all along. We'll see I guess.

Paulito

My Regimen
Reaction score
One month update:
As I have reported before my shedding has gone down a LOT. I believe my hair loss has virtually stopped. I lose about 2 hair when washing my hair and rubbing in a conditioner. I don’t think people who are not balding are losing any less. This fact alone if it persists makes Trinov worth it for me. Also there seem to be no consequences to cutting out minoxidil...at least for now.
I’m not gonna post any pictures yet simply because I don’t see any difference.
As for sides I did get those heart palpitations twice and had trouble sleeping on about three nights. That seems to be gone now. Again, could have been unrelated to Trinov or perhaps a reaction to cutting off minoxidil.

Clockwise

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you guys using the dropper or the spray? Why I’m asking, it’s because I’ve experience that the lotion shift color after a while with the dropper (dont know if it because of the exposeing to air or something else). The lotion feels different also when I use the spray vs dropper.

With my first bottle, I was using the spray (first month). Second one the dropper. I think I will use the spray with my third because of what I described above.