Brotzu Lotion (trinov) Progress Pictures And Diary

Lucky_Luciano

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Could u plz post pics?

I've tried to do some, but the result is not so clearly visible on them, and I dont have before pics. Yesterday I ran out of Trinov, ordered 2 more today and waiting for it to arrive. Lets see if my hairloss doesnt renew again because of stopping trinov and dropping saw palmetto after the first bottle. Updade with pics: regrowth a temples, crown still looks sh*t and maybe even worse than before.

Attachments

• FB9DDEB0-9440-463A-836A-B57939001936.jpeg
    FB9DDEB0-9440-463A-836A-B57939001936.jpeg
    83.7 KB · Views: 692
  • 509CF4E9-D034-42AC-BC47-5E6D30ACB8A7.jpeg
    509CF4E9-D034-42AC-BC47-5E6D30ACB8A7.jpeg
    134.6 KB · Views: 690
  • B21A394E-9656-425A-9279-A3CB400333E4.jpeg
    B21A394E-9656-425A-9279-A3CB400333E4.jpeg
    163.1 KB · Views: 666
  • 3C2EBF37-B2C0-496F-A82A-7A1AFE9CF627.jpeg
    3C2EBF37-B2C0-496F-A82A-7A1AFE9CF627.jpeg
    247.4 KB · Views: 644
Last edited:

pinotq

Reaction score
first i didn’t realize the root cause, it startet about a week after the first application. i stayed till 3..4 o‘clock awake and had a very short deep sleep phase. 2-3 bad nights followed by 1-2 good nights. you are seldom really relaxed, rested. i switched then to a morning application and all was gone. actually the same happened to me with seti.
Thanks Swingbeam! My problem took while to start and has gradually gotten worse but it is somewhat random also. How long do you leave Trinov in with your morning application?

pinotq

Reaction score
Anyone have a link showing the minimum amount of time Trinov should be left on the scalp before washing off?

doflamingo

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you are Bald you dont need to kill yourself, you are already dead, Dead to anyone in society, dead to any woman, invisible, ghost, nothing

A bald guy is an empty guy, without any youth and color

A bald guy is a corpse, a walking corpse

You don't need to kill yourself guys, your dead to anyone in society anyway, no one care about you and no one will cry on your grave, baldies
So just buy the f*** of trinov no questions asked so we get closure on its effectiveness and stop coping.

hairocaustdenier

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you are Bald you dont need to kill yourself, you are already dead, Dead to anyone in society, dead to any woman, invisible, ghost, nothing

You don't need to kill yourself guys, your dead to anyone in society anyway, no one care about you and no one will cry on your grave, baldies
So just buy the f*** of trinov no questions asked so we get closure on its effectiveness and stop coping.

Do us all a favour and f*** off

irishdub

Established Member
Reaction score

Seriously, why does this forum backup the stereotypical opinion that an unhealthy amount of baldies are mentally unstable?

Listen, don't think of making an investment in Trinov, save your cash for a shrink.

BigBaldingBalls

My Regimen
Reaction score

You are a complete and utter clown. You should really seek professional help.

efedrez

Reaction score

I’m sorry my friend but hair loss is the least of your troubles.

You can get better but please get help, you can get better regardless of the amount of hair on your head

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

tenor.gif

tonyj

Established Member
Reaction score

You really need to work on your closing technique.

nonconformist

My Regimen
Reaction score
Some new progress. I'm on my second bottle of the stuff and i notice alot of shedding on just one temple. The other temple and crown still have massively reduced shedding. Dont know what this means.

Do you notice the texture of the hair better in general? Do you have trouble sleeping? I think this is inducing shedding in a somewhat random way, I hope it's a good sign.

talesofdahustle

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you notice the texture of the hair better in general? Do you have trouble sleeping? I think this is inducing shedding in a somewhat random way, I hope it's a good sign.
So I been doing scalp massages agrressively breaking up fibrosis and my scalp is really loose so I think it's primed for regrowth. Been using Trinov for 2 days and I sprayed all over my scalp and next day when I woke up existing hairs that were straw like and weak were stronger and was way easier to style and poof up as I style my hair back and given that I'm a diffuser doing that look is a bit harder with the straw strength hair lol

Also every post-orgasm I shed like mad and my scalp gets oily but nothing so far. My dad was a good responder for minoxidil too so maybe that gotta somebing to do