Brotzu Lotion (trinov) Progress Pictures And Diary

Bushi

Reaction score
5 days in, the only thing I can report is that I got itching all over the head which I've never had before.

Do you rinse your hair everyday? Cause I had the experience that if you don't do it, it can clog up pores and can cause itching, especially when working out.

The Real Morpheus

My Regimen
Reaction score
Everyone is different but if it helps, I have arthritis in 3 places and coincidentally started a new workout program with a trainer at the same time I started Trinov, and I use 4 mil per day once a day. A big part of my workout involves stretching to improve felixibility and reduce stiffness and joint pain. My joint pain has improved tremendously while on Trinov. You may be different but it certainly has not aggravated anything in my experience so its possible your pain is due to some other factor.

Hi Pinotq;
Thank-you for sharing. It does indeed help. That is the charm of a forum such as this. These data regarding sides and efficacy are crucial. If joint pain were indeed a common side, at this this point, we could have expected to have heard of at least one other instance. Your experience to the contrary is hopeful. My own situation has improved slightly since halting Trinov, but it is much too early to implicate Trinov. My experience could still be classed as a rare coincidence.
BTW, Rudi, I appreciate your sentiments.

Pukon

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Rudi, thank you for your support.
I think it's worth trying the men's version if it gets worse I'll stop. minoxidil 5% was originally also only for men.
We will see.
I ordered for my wife mens version too as i think all the studys were done on original formula not a weaker version of it and to be honest the difference is not rly big,just one ingredient with higher percentage. Dont see a problem with that as females also have androgenic alopecia.

Renegade000

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There is no doubt I have regrowth. This is objective. Certainly not ‘phantom.’ Could be the needling but I declined for 9 months until I started Trinov.
However my hair in some areas appears thinner since Trinov. This confuses matters for me. It may be due to the shed I had around 4 weeks, which others also reported. What I’m hoping for is that those hairs come back stronger and things could really start to improve.
Anyone else experiencing similar?

L1P

My Regimen
Reaction score
There is no doubt I have regrowth. This is objective. Certainly not ‘phantom.’ Could be the needling but I declined for 9 months until I started Trinov.
However my hair in some areas appears thinner since Trinov. This confuses matters for me. It may be due to the shed I had around 4 weeks, which others also reported. What I’m hoping for is that those hairs come back stronger and things could really start to improve.
Hi, I'm a month In now... I've only been using on the front of my hair but I can relate to your experience!
It's almost like a yoyo up and down with experience! I've noticed a dramatic reducing of hair shedding - always done a pull test on my hair and literally nothing comes away now! But I agree the hair I was applying it to did feel/look thinner around the 2 week mark... but on reflection I think this might be either the solution of the trinov (same as hair looking thinner when wet) or it could just be the shedding associated with all hair loss products - anyway at present my hair feels and looks thicker at the 4 weeks mark. But I've not noticed any regrowth as such just tiny white hairs!

Rudi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I read on the Trinov website that men can expect results after three months. Women after one month.
How they define results..no idea.
Many people on here using combo treatments. That of course makes a difference as well. Can't wait till summer, to see what the 6 months results are going to be.....

Last edited:

Lucky_Luciano

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Same

pinotq

Reaction score
2 months of use:
- efficiancy still open
- can only report sides regarding sleeping problems. solved it by using trinov in the morning.
Swingbeam, Can you tell me more about your sleep problems. I may have the same. I use 4 mil per day applied at night. I started Jan. 1 and initially didn't notice any sleep issues but lately I am having a hell of a time staying asleep as opposed to falling asleep. I have not had sleep issues before this since I started taking magnesium gluconate several years ago. And can you tell me how long you leave trinov in in the morning? I get up early and could leave it in for a couple of hours but no way could I leave it in all day as it makes my hair greasy.

Rudi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What I find a bit strange, is that the patent application states that group 1 had lots of success. That's how I interpret that statement but perhaps I am wrong. I would assume that Trinov is the Lotion A. But it appears that this is not the case. What am I missing here? Are the male members in the group people that just experienced hairloss and are consequently good responders?!

http://www.sumobrain.com/patents/wipo/Liposomes-containing-di-homo-gamma/WO2015170247A1.html

Any thoughts ?

Frosty_Black

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Guys. First message on the forum. Male(31)

I ordered 3 bottles of Trinov from Farmacia Sant Antonio last Saturday and it was only shipped out yesterday. 5 day delay. I don't think this is really bad only if they be realistic and communicate the shipping dates clearly to the customers. This way people who are already using the product can plan ahead of time to get their next batch in. Their website says 48-72 hour shipping which is true from the day it has been dispatched as they use DHL. Mine will be arriving on Monday due to the weekend.

I have been on and off minoxidil for the last 8 years. It works really well on me. Only sides I have with minoxidil is that my face starts looking bloated, under eye dark circles and face starts looking old. I heard about the whole collagen thing with minoxidil so I am pretty sure that is the reason. This made me use it on and off. My hair loss has progressed a lot in the last few years. (diffuse thinning) Been using minoxidil for the last 6 months just once every night. Never tried finasteride due to the horror stories but thinking of starting with .25mg just to see how my body reacts to it.

I will give up minoxidil and get on Trinov before getting on to the .25 finasteride and see how things for about 3 months. From my past experience I know that minoxidil effects stays for about 2-3 months after you stop the treatment so it will be interesting to see how things go with Trinov.

Will keep you guys posted on any progress. Sorry for the long read.

Cheers boys and girls

capedbaldy

My Regimen
Reaction score
day 45
no sign of maintenance BUT I see dark vellus hair sprouting from my temples. Right temple has been hairless for about 2 years, but now I see vellus hair on it. Who knows if it'll be anymore than that, still got several months to judge it completely.