Brotzu Lotion (trinov) Progress Pictures And Diary

JonnyGo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well if I buy finastride I know it’s real cause we’ll its regulated and sold and tested. sh*t would be chaotic if it was fake. Trinov is sold in Italy are there any laws at all over there that protect people from getting a false product.
Guys how do we know that what they company claims is inside their product is actually in there? Has anyone tested trinov to make sure the ingredients are actually in there?
What?

James Peachy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Week 6 early update.

- Still zero sides
- Still applying only front temples and crown
- Still see lots of dark hairs sprouting on the temples (looks just like everyone else’s pix)
- Some hairs in the center but nothing like the temples
- Crown I have no clue how to even effectively look at it as I have longer hair
- Shedding gone

Note: still hard to tell if these temples will grow out longer should know in about one or two months but I gotta say it looks promising. Fingers crossed.

Bklyn_23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
General question that I didn't think warranted its own topic: If you still see the "pit marks/outline" of the follicles on the scalp in areas where you now have no hair (i.e., the skin itself doesn't look "slick bald," but rather almost looks like a skin-colored SMP pattern - as if someone poked each follicle with a needle gently and made an indentation/texture), does that mean that those particular follicles aren't too far gone yet and/or can be reactivated possibly? Or does everyone have this type of texture on the now dormant follicles where their hair once was?

irishlad8787

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What do people mean when they say shedding gone, are they saying zero hair on hands or hair brush after shower? surely its normal to still shed some hair naturally.

Reactions: tzt

James Peachy

My Regimen
Reaction score
What do people mean when they say shedding gone, are they saying zero hair on hands or hair brush after shower? surely its normal to still shed some hair naturally.

Sorry I was referring to the short light shed I had weeks 3 thru 4. Week 5 and after I’m back to normal which for me I don’t even notice what people call a shed. I maybe lose 5-10 hairs in a shower. But there was a period there weeks 3 to 5 it was up to about 20-30. Hope that helps.

MrClean1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Tried ordering with them but in the list of countries I wasn't able to find the US :/
Just leave it blank and go to check out...you will have to create an account that has your address. I used paypal and had no issues.

MrClean1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello, I seek an advice. Is it possible to add minoxidil powder into Trinov? Will it dissolve and work? Because I am using minoxidil for 2,5 years and I am afraid stop using it and switch only to Trinov. Thank you for your answers.
Wait 2 hours then apply the rogaine.

hairq

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that what they say is in this is actually in it, with one possible exception: I'm wondering if they used racemic equol instead of pure S-equol as was in Brotzu's original formula. The problem with this would be that the R- and S- forms have different mechanisms of activity from what folks here have said, and the R- form specifically is the one that might give anti-androgen type side effects. I also think the S- form is more efficacious for what it's actually purporting to do.

One thing that speaks against the idea that they used racemic is the price of Trinov, which is high. Some/most of this can be due to the liposomal delivery mechanism (liposomes are expensive to create iirc), but I believe some of it also is due to having to produce pure S-equol, which is also more costly to produce than R-equol or a racemic mixture. It would really be ashame though if this product's possible efficacy as seem in Brotzu's original formulation was in any way lessened by some sort of cost-saving measure on the part of Fidia.

I think I remember someone saying that the inclusion of R-equol would disqualify the product from being cosmetic (and thus would require clinical trials) since R-equol is chemically synthesized and not naturally occurring. So, assuming they are not lying to regulators, I think it has to be pure S-Equol for the same reason as why they switched from PGE1 to DGLA. Someone please correct me if they remember differently.

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry I was referring to the short light shed I had weeks 3 thru 4. Week 5 and after I’m back to normal which for me I don’t even notice what people call a shed. I maybe lose 5-10 hairs in a shower. But there was a period there weeks 3 to 5 it was up to about 20-30. Hope that helps.

good question. the question is also for peoples who used finasteride and minxo and were a good reponder.
does stop shedding means ZERO hair falling or it means no more excessive shedding, like 10-20 hair per shower / day ?

dogman

My Regimen
Reaction score
General question that I didn't think warranted its own topic: If you still see the "pit marks/outline" of the follicles on the scalp in areas where you now have no hair (i.e., the skin itself doesn't look "slick bald," but rather almost looks like a skin-colored SMP pattern - as if someone poked each follicle with a needle gently and made an indentation/texture), does that mean that those particular follicles aren't too far gone yet and/or can be reactivated possibly? Or does everyone have this type of texture on the now dormant follicles where their hair once was?

If you've been bald there like a decade ago think the skin gets calcified and nothing grows there.

But with dermarolling/massage I think regrowth is possible pretty much anywhere.

Bklyn_23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you've been bald there like a decade ago think the skin gets calcified and nothing grows there.

But with dermarolling/massage I think regrowth is possible pretty much anywhere.

Thanks. But I mean, is there some difference between scalp skin where you can still "see" the follicle versus slick skin where you can no longer see it? Does everyone have those follicle dots? Do you?

dogman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks. But I mean, is there some difference between scalp skin where you can still "see" the follicle versus slick skin where you can no longer see it? Does everyone have those follicle dots? Do you?

There's a difference between vellus (little white hairs that everyone has) and coloured follicles 'dots' (which either means there's regrowth or the hair is getting more and more miniturized) I think.

I do not have follicle 'dots', my temples are slick bald.