Brotzu Lotion (trinov) Progress Pictures And Diary

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm just using two sprays a day on one temple to see if it actually works/save money and it'll probably last me 3 months.

3 bottles a month is excessive tbh

Yeah maybe I should have tested on a small area first. If this does work, I'd be more than happy to use 2+ bottles/month. If I'm not mistaken, I think you can reduce dosage to 2-3 times per week after 6 months of daily use.

vinnievandall

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys I think I see some results beginning to come through here? Particularly the crown and I see some new small hairs on my hairline? My hair is a bit longer but lighting is exactly the same.
This is despite the fact that I was shedding a lot from Trinov (my shedding stopped around a week ago).
My existing hair also feels thicker but that’s quite subjective.
i see in your regimen that tour on minoxidil and derma 2 so how can we even be sure this is from trinov ?

Renegade000

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i see in your regimen that tour on minoxidil and derma 2 so how can we even be sure this is from trinov ?

I’ve been on minoxidil for 9 years and dermarollimg for 8 months since July without any results until I started Trinov. Also I’ve need been as regular as I used to be with needling recently - doing around once every 3 weeks. Yes the regrowth could have something to do with the needling but I think it’s the Trinov or the combination of the treatments.

irishlad8787

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hard to tell so man if its the needling starting to show results now or the trinov, obviously not the minoxidil since you were using that with ages. I do feel my hair is thicker after 43 days too, however some people have said this is the time of the year are hair is fullest too dont know where i read that though, i hope its the trinov.

iKudo

My Regimen
Reaction score
I started to see small hair in the front
Here is pictures
https://imgur.com/a/n6nJX4a
Frist one was after 10 days
The second one is more than month, sorry if the picture wasn’t good

I am still shedding more than 40 hairs during showers
Before trinov my highest rate was lik 20

I am only using Trinov right now

I may add other things if my shedding doesn’t decrease

zaman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are right, tiny vellus hairs definitely extend further down the forehead than they did in the first pic. The shedding could be a good thing, do you feel like you've lost density?

dogman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Here is pictures

that's a sh*t ton of coloured vellus to pop up in a month, how recent did you recede from NW0 and what's your regime other than tressless?

I can't zoom in on the first pic though so could be the camera/lighting

Last edited:

sofia

My Regimen
Reaction score
I must say that instead of losing 70-80 a day, in the past 3 days I lost 10-15 and after washing I lost 70 instead of 200-400. Don't know if it will stay like this but I never lost as little during the day in the past 10 years, as now. I can also see little black hairs on the hairline & on top but some are finer not black. Cautiously happy....

Italianlady

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Sofia how long have you been using? I’m on day 17 and my shed seems to have increased.

Thanks

sofia

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Sofia how long have you been using? I’m on day 17 and my shed seems to have increased.

Thanks
Hi Italianlady, I've been using it for a little over 5 weeks, although I did stop for 5 days but I will start again today. I did have an increase in shedding after 4 weeks, mostly fine hair. My hair has never been this thin but at least I am losing so much less!

Italianlady

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Italianlady, I've been using it for a little over 5 weeks, although I did stop for 5 days but I will start again today. I did have an increase in shedding after 4 weeks, mostly fine hair. My hair has never been this thin but at least I am losing so much less!
Thanks. I am on day 17 and as I said I see more shed although trinov said it shouldn’t cause dread shed (i asked them)

EndlessPossibilities

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys how do we know that what they company claims is inside their product is actually in there? Has anyone tested trinov to make sure the ingredients are actually in there?

EndlessPossibilities

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How do you know that with literally anything you buy?
Well if I buy finastride I know it’s real cause we’ll its regulated and sold and tested. sh*t would be chaotic if it was fake. Trinov is sold in Italy are there any laws at all over there that protect people from getting a false product.

Bklyn_23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys how do we know that what they company claims is inside their product is actually in there? Has anyone tested trinov to make sure the ingredients are actually in there?

I'm pretty sure that what they say is in this is actually in it, with one possible exception: I'm wondering if they used racemic equol instead of pure S-equol as was in Brotzu's original formula. The problem with this would be that the R- and S- forms have different mechanisms of activity from what folks here have said, and the R- form specifically is the one that might give anti-androgen type side effects. I also think the S- form is more efficacious for what it's actually purporting to do.

One thing that speaks against the idea that they used racemic is the price of Trinov, which is high. Some/most of this can be due to the liposomal delivery mechanism (liposomes are expensive to create iirc), but I believe some of it also is due to having to produce pure S-equol, which is also more costly to produce than R-equol or a racemic mixture. It would really be ashame though if this product's possible efficacy as seem in Brotzu's original formulation was in any way lessened by some sort of cost-saving measure on the part of Fidia.

snooze

Reaction score
Well if I buy finastride I know it’s real cause we’ll its regulated and sold and tested. sh*t would be chaotic if it was fake. Trinov is sold in Italy are there any laws at all over there that protect people from getting a false product.

Im pretty sure there are, Italy is in the European Union, the consumers are far better protected in the EU than in the US :)

irishlad8787

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
To be honest the possibilities are endless

klerik

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Here is pictures

if that is actual 1 month results it's very good. I am still dubious on it being just an angle thing though. Not to break the party, but I have very tiny invisble to the naked eye hairs where my hairline was and depening on angle, distance and lightning they might appear or not in a photo, althrough here everything looks the same it's still a possibility. If that is truly a 1 month result and it continues to grow you may be in line to follow the temple guy results. Hope you keep updating in the 2 month mark.

Also it would be very nice if other guys follow your lead and post pics in a similar fashion, until now we only have words and not much pics to follow.