Brotzu Lotion (trinov) Progress Pictures And Diary

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In terms of jizz, not seen any side effects yet in terms of liquidity, volume or taste.

giphy.gif

Junior2491

My Regimen
Reaction score
About 2 weeks into using Trinov alone. Haven't used anything else in years. Could be too early to tell but I think I see some small hair sprouting in my hairline. I ordered from farmaciasantonio but took a while to receive. I'll be out of mine in 2 weeks. Anyone know a source that ships fast to the US? And one that also responds quick to emails?

Daavidoff

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello, I seek an advice. Is it possible to add minoxidil powder into Trinov? Will it dissolve and work? Because I am using minoxidil for 2,5 years and I am afraid stop using it and switch only to Trinov. Thank you for your answers.

soundnvision

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello, I seek an advice. Is it possible to add minoxidil powder into Trinov? Will it dissolve and work? Because I am using minoxidil for 2,5 years and I am afraid stop using it and switch only to Trinov. Thank you for your answers.
Use one after the the other????

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hi! Here you have my new photos.

I can see some progress, what do you think?

By the way, I ordered my second Brotion yesterday and it seems that I´ll have it on Monday or Tuesday.

See you next Saturday with more photos ;)

- Right temple:

BG0s5bk.jpg

Mp0lOJn.jpg

6aq4slL.jpg

- Left temple:

hod0EbT.jpg

XSx9wto.jpg

fk4rwsV.jpg

Last edited:

Bitless

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

inmyhead

Reaction score

Ljpviper

Reaction score
I have been using it for almost a month. Shedding very little hair when shampooing or brushing. Hair appears to be healthier and thicker. Stopped rogaine foam after receiving trinov.

I have been on Avodart almost twenty years and propecia 5 years before Avodart.I started to loose some ground in the past year, probably age related as I am 47 now.

Thanks

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
So it seems most are using trinov for the frontal area.....it would be great if when you supply an update that you mention the following so everyone knows your situation:
-what type of thinning and where are you applying trinov?
-what other meds if any that you are on?
These two are very important as they help us compare to our individual situation. It sure beats having to go back multiple pages just to see if each person answered those questions. Thanks all and I'm sorry of I am asking a lot. I just think it would help everyone more! Have a great day!

Drogedagh

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Makaveli1988

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
February 2, 2019 and still no new treatment what a joke fk everything im tired and stressed as fk