Brotzu Lotion (trinov) Progress Pictures And Diary

JLC

Established Member
Reaction score
Members who purchase the Brotzu lotion (Trinov) please can you post pictures of your hair in this thread.
Can you post pictures before starting using the lotion and then as regularly as you can there after whilst using it.
Also if you want, your photos can be accompanied by a written diary of your experiance using the lotion.

I've started a thread here listing places where you can purchase the Brotzu Lotion (Trinov).
https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...and-where-to-buy-brotzu-lotion-trinov.118716/

hairloss_user

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It would be great if someone/those with aggressive hairloss tried it. Then we will know if it works or not. If there is a clear reduction in shedding, that will speak for itself.

Reactions: JLC

Renegade000

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok I’ve pre ordered 3 bottles and here are my starting photos. I'll be taking photos in the same lighting and position going forwards... My hairloss has become about x3 more aggressive over the past 18 months so it will be curious to see if Trinov reduces shedding. I think part of the reason for my loss accelerating is the onset of some health issues which are contributing to inflammation and hypothyroidism and accelerating the loss. I started microneeding with a derma roller 6 months ago and switched to Dermapen 2 months ago (no results for this yet).
I’ve been using minoxidil for about 8 years. I can’t take finasteride.
I wonder how effective brotzu might be for the hairloss relating the the health issues compared to purely genetic balding? Any thoughts?
Also - thoughts on what Norwood I am here?

I’ll keep this updated going forward but any results need to be with a pinch of salt as I’m microneedling.

Attachments

• C809BDE6-EE21-4C8D-B124-2961ED09C02D.jpeg
    C809BDE6-EE21-4C8D-B124-2961ED09C02D.jpeg
    88.1 KB · Views: 7,554
  • 64EFE259-0CC0-44C6-88AB-EDB81A4AEC73.jpeg
    64EFE259-0CC0-44C6-88AB-EDB81A4AEC73.jpeg
    88.3 KB · Views: 7,555
  • B7C3484B-E90E-4ACF-9AC3-56A2A015FB29.jpeg
    B7C3484B-E90E-4ACF-9AC3-56A2A015FB29.jpeg
    84.4 KB · Views: 6,732
  • A60F3C27-73AF-43E6-A181-AEBC38F3FA1F.jpeg
    A60F3C27-73AF-43E6-A181-AEBC38F3FA1F.jpeg
    52.7 KB · Views: 6,943
  • DD188DC9-EB09-474E-A9D2-697DCBD0A125.jpeg
    DD188DC9-EB09-474E-A9D2-697DCBD0A125.jpeg
    65.4 KB · Views: 6,787
Last edited:

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok I’ve pre ordered 3 bottles and here are my starting photos. I'll be taking photos in the same lighting and position going forwards... My hairloss has become about x3 more aggressive over the past 18 months so it will be curious to see if Trinov reduces shedding. I think part of the reason for my loss accelerating is the onset of some health issues which are contributing to inflammation and hypothyroidism and accelerating the loss. I started microneeding with a derma roller 6 months ago and switched to Dermapen 2 months ago (no results for this yet).
I wonder how effective brotzu might be for the hairloss relating the the health issues compared to purely genetic balding? Any thoughts?

I’ll keep this updated going forward but any results need to be with a pinch of salt as I’m microneedling.
I hope you have fixed the health issues, that is number 1 to stop progression

Btw, treatment for hypothyroidism is often T4 medication which is listed to cause prolonged and excessive hairloss. I wound't take it, sometimes even causes women to have receding hairlines.

You should get your estrogen checked, minoxidil lowers DHT and elevated estrogen could be adding to your issues like thyroid

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
I personally haven't tried it myself but a little aspirin (better than ibuprofren or tylenol) used daily could dramatically lower prostaglandins and inflammation.

Renegade000

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I hope you have fixed the health issues, that is number 1 to stop progression

Btw, treatment for hypothyroidism is often T4 medication which is listed to cause prolonged and excessive hairloss. I wound't take it, sometimes even causes women to have receding hairlines.

You should get your estrogen checked, minoxidil lowers DHT and elevated estrogen could be adding to your issues like thyroid

Thanks. I’m taking slow release T3. I thought this would help my hair if it’s supporting my thyroid function? All my hormones are low including estrogen. My DHT and 5ar came back high. I have heavy metals toxicity (primarily mercury and arsenic but also lead and aluminium). The detox process is hard on my body and I think that’s also contributing to the loss. Do you think the hair loss from these issues is reversible if I fix my health, compared to purely generic balding?

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks. I’m taking slow release T3. I thought this would help my hair if it’s supporting my thyroid function? All my hormones are low including estrogen. My DHT and 5ar came back high. I have heavy metals toxicity (primarily mercury and arsenic but also lead and aluminium). The detox process is hard on my body and I think that’s also contributing to the loss. Do you think the hair loss from these issues is reversible if I fix my health, compared to purely generic balding?
I've never taken T3, I had a good conversion rate of T4 to T3. I wish I knew what difference taking T4 vs T3 has, if any.
I was hypo and never had any hairloss or thinning, but the medicine T4 caused balding and raised my estrogen which continued hairloss and downed hair quality even after quitting.

What's your TSH/ thyroid levels? I would not take the medicine personally, I have always felt much better not on it. There's also things that help fix it, like ashwagadha or turmeric.

Have you looked into using a Sauna? That's how they treat mercurity toxicity in the miners in spain, I would look into it for sure. COuld be your best option.

If it's hard on your body, it doesn't sound healhty, If it's causing hairloss it also sounds unhealthy. However I'm not a doctor I don't know what your detox method is.

As far as those conditions hairloss being reversible.. I suppose if it's not male pattern baldness then I think so. Thinning like your vertex I don't think would reverse

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
boys, love the convo, but if we can please keep this thread on topic and strictly about Trinov use, results, and observations from this post onwards, that will help stop this thread from turning into every other thread on the topic of hair loss... a huge cluster f*** of nothingness related to the topic at hand. feel free to polute the sh*t out of the other brotion thread, i think theyre trying to break some post rrecords over there. go ham. :cool:

JLC

Established Member
Reaction score

Thanks @Renegade000

JLC

Established Member
Reaction score

JLC

Established Member
Reaction score
With people trying this what is generally considered as it being a successful product?

I've added "without sides" below because if this product has side effects that is an immediate fail.
I'll start with expectations low to higher:

1. Same results as minoxidil but without sides?

2. Same results as finasteride but without sides?

3. Same results as dutasteride but without sides?

4. True permanent maintenance (no more hair loss for rest of life) without sides?

5. True permanent maintenance also with hair grown back that was lost in the last five years, without sides?

6. True permanent maintenance all hair grown back that has been lost no matter how long you've been balding, without sides?

Last edited:

JLC

Established Member
Reaction score
I realise option 6 is extremely unlikely as Brotzu himself has said it will not do this.