Brotzu Lotion Progress Pictures And Diary

timberman

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm happy to donate if you can get it analyzed by a reputable lab. If we just share the costs than we can get this done. There are plenty of guys who ordered the spato lotion on this forum, atleast from the second groupbuy.

smyth01

Established Member
Reaction score
Hmm. Why should I send it to the lab for testing ? Are you going to pay for it? ;-)

Easier said than done. If costs a couple hundred dollars to test for Minoxidil, so I don't think so I'll do that.

I'll continue to use it, if it works , it works, I'll update you guys. If it doesn't then it doesn't.

No offence, but if we don't know its legit Brotzu Lotion, then the progress results are pointless.

JakeSmores80

My Regimen
Reaction score
@timberman - If the community can find a lab and a decent cost, and if there's donations I can get it tested. I tried to do it myself earlier and contacted a few labs in North America to test the lotion for minoxidil and it was cost-prohibitive.

@smyth01- Point taken. I am going to share my results if there's any. Personally, I'm keeping my expectations low. Follicept, a while back, hurt my feelings a lot, had too high hopes. I suffer from diffuse male pattern baldness. I've learned to be cautious of treatments.

Also, I kept quiet and refrained from sharing the news I got the lotion in Canada and talking about if on the forum, as I was apprehensive and I was quietly watching from the sidelines.

We have lots of people on this forum, that are aggressive or they have a "sense of entitlement" or a sense that they need to "know stuff" from their peers or from FIDIA or Dr. Brotzu . This entire attitude is disheartening and sad. Why don't we work together as one community and help each out other and be supportive.

Instead of making demands or assertions from our fellow members , "oh you should get the lotion tested" or "the diary is useless, if we don't have results " why don't people offer to help or facilitate.

You can always volunteer your time to find cheaper labs or your can offer to bear the cost and help out.

Timberland is the only user who offered to help since I went public. Thanks Timberland.

That's the constructive, supportive , engaged and helpful attitude we need in our online community.

Last edited:

timberman

My Regimen
Reaction score
@timberman - If the community can find a lab and a decent cost, and if there's donations I can get it tested. I tried to do it myself earlier and contacted a few labs in North America to test the lotion for minoxidil and it

I contacted a company Intertek (here in Holland) which specializes in analyzing cosmetics, unfortunately they could not help me out. Currently trying to find other company's who can help out. Will post it here if I find someone who's able to do this and for what price.

IggyPop

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
When the 2nd GB arrives, I can contact the chemist who made the analysis of the first gb.

alebaba

Established Member
Reaction score
Hmm. Why should I send it to the lab for testing ? Are you going to pay for it? ;-)

Easier said than done. If costs a couple hundred dollars to test for Minoxidil, so I don't think so I'll do that.

I'll continue to use it, if it works , it works, I'll update you guys. If it doesn't then it doesn't.

http://www.ecstasydata.org/send_sample.php

Their testing is pretty cheap, they do other testing too not just for ecstasy from what I heard from reddit. Try hitting them up, you can put up a fund, I'm sure people would here would donate the money for you.

gagost02

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm a Canadian and I did receive my lotion here in Canada. The lotion came in via Poste Italien which handed it over to Canada Post. It popped up 4 weeks after it was shipped. Here is a photo of the lotion. I am using the lotion on my hair. I paid extra $$ for the registered shipping to Emmaneul as I had already read the horror stories online about Poste Italien.

I don't notice anything different regarding my hair. The lotion color and smell seems weird and its mildly alcoholic . It has a slightly yellow tinge to it.

Here is a photo attached.

Problems with the Canadian Customs?

Thanks.

growssj3

Established Member
Reaction score
Does s.o. speak italian and would be so kind to translate the last text of spato?

All I get from translator, problem with elements stability ?? This guy ..