Brotzu Lotion Progress Pictures And Diary

Ikkaku

Established Member
Reaction score
Anyone with aggressive hairloss knows that just some months can make a huge difference in appearance.. I need this so bad.. I can't go noticably bald with just 21 damn! Lets hope for great trial results and fast release. Fortunatly we have someone in this forum like you who shares his experience.

I'm exactly like both of you.
I regret so much that I didn't start minoxidil earlier.... Now It's too late....
Even if I'm a very nice responder.

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sorry, but I live in Spain not in the US. Can you show us a picture of the bottle and your progress? He hasn´t even shown us the mail order. A Spanish guy is going to take the lotions from the second GB, do you think Spato is going to him the lotion so he can take them with his own hands.Don´t think so...

jeff_

My Regimen
Reaction score
I paid for the second GB and based on my correspondence w Spato (who's name is Emanuele I believe), I'm not convinced I'll be reaceiving any lotion anytime soon. We need to organize an American group buy if we want to try this soon. I've started calling compounding pharmacies in New York, see my posts on the "Make Brotzu's Lotion (not yet GB!)" thread and help me get this off the ground.

rcom440

Reaction score
I paid for the second GB and based on my correspondence w Spato (who's name is Emanuele I believe), I'm not convinced I'll be reaceiving any lotion anytime soon. We need to organize an American group buy if we want to try this soon. I've started calling compounding pharmacies in New York, see my posts on the "Make Brotzu's Lotion (not yet GB!)" thread and help me get this off the ground.

Good point. And sorry to hear that people lost their money - scam or not scam this guy should be more apologetic and provide other solutions to people who didn't get their package.
We can make this lotion at home (USA) but I'm wondering how much it will cost. I'm willing to help financing it if needed.

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He said to me he is gonne include those who did not receive their lotion in the 2nd GB et change postal way...
Wish he will do it... However, he wrote on his website, that we have 100% responsibility for lotions and he has none. Kind of sounded like. Hey, your lotions are lost, but not my business.

NTCohen

My Regimen
Reaction score
Good point. And sorry to hear that people lost their money - scam or not scam this guy should be more apologetic and provide other solutions to people who didn't get their package.
We can make this lotion at home (USA) but I'm wondering how much it will cost. I'm willing to help financing it if needed.
I'd also be willing to help finance.

Switzer

Established Member
Reaction score
There's another italian thread on the bellicapelli forum. Can't post links because of antispam but google it and you shall find.

Switzer

Established Member
Reaction score
Forum user Jerel on Bellicappeli posted before and after pictures after a month usage of the lotion. Difficult to see any visual improvement yet but he will post updates monthly. What he says he noticed is less hair loss and longer vellus hair at the temples.

Left temple before/after:
1477331718.jpg

Right temple before/after:
1477332421.jpg

Crown before/after:
1477332162.jpg

Mr White

Established Member
Reaction score
[...] I've started calling compounding pharmacies in New York, see my posts on the "Make Brotzu's Lotion (not yet GB!)" thread and help me get this off the ground.

I didn't even know those pharmacies existed, I though all those experimental drugs were home made. Are compounding pharmacies legal and do they make customized drugs? How do they work exactly? Do they accept only large group buys or also small orders?

growssj3

Established Member
Reaction score
so knows when he is getting the stuff for creating second lotion?

The told me via email last week, "soon soon"

paxis

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can anyone make a photo of the GB-Lotion with backlight in a pipette? Or ask someone in the Italian forum, who actually received the lotion?

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
-
Hi friend,
We are working with partners to make it happen. We can't promise we can sell it. We have to check with PayPal, Chinese customs etc.
We do have full capability to produce it for sure. Our chemists are more than capable for the job.
Allot to sort out. It won't be on short term basis. - Kane

I sure as hell trust Kane more than this dude. Whenever I order from him, I get legit stuff on time. hpefully he'll find a way to sell it.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

i wonder if murray ave. apothecary would be willing to do it... I mean, they already prescribe and compound TONS of crazy sh*t for male pattern baldness