Brotzu Lotion Progress Pictures And Diary

Grasshüpfer

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can anyone make a photo of the GB-Lotion with backlight in a pipette? Or ask someone in the Italian forum, who actually received the lotion?

+1

Italian Hair

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can anyone make a photo of the GB-Lotion with backlight in a pipette? Or ask someone in the Italian forum, who actually received the lotion?
The First photo is about the GB lotion, the second One is a glass bottle in which I have put the lotion (better a pipette than a spray, in my case), the last One is about the lotion in a pipette.
I Hope to have understood what you wanted

Attachments

• IMG_20161027_153450.jpg
    IMG_20161027_153450.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 1,260
  • IMG_20161027_153555.jpg
    IMG_20161027_153555.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 1,471
  • IMG_20161027_153725.jpg
    IMG_20161027_153725.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 1,212

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The First photo is about the GB lotion, the second One is a glass bottle in which I have put the lotion (better a pipette than a spray, in my case), the last One is about the lotion in a pipette.
I Hope to have understood what you wanted

Thanks buddy :)

Are you the guy who posted the lotion already to pilos from the German forum? If not, could you contact pilos and send him 0,1ml or something of the lotion? So we can confirm that the group buy lotion is fake.

Jamo

My Regimen
Reaction score
So we can confirm that the group buy lotion is fake.

So the assumption is that even what the Italians got was fake?

It just gets worse. The second group buy can try to get a guarantee they will receive *something* in the mail, but can now assume it's going to be rubbish, with final confirmation expected soon?

IggyPop

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

It just gets worse. The second group buy can try to get a guarantee they will receive *something* in the mail, but can now assume it's going to be rubbish, with final confirmation expected soon?
Yes, I am sure spato is also gonna send *something* to the foreigners this time.

rlf

Established Member
Reaction score
So, how do we get this lotion off the ground? This is supposedly great for maintenance, so the sooner we'd get it the better.

Morning Norwood

My Regimen
Reaction score
i wonder if murray ave. apothecary would be willing to do it... I mean, they already prescribe and compound TONS of crazy sh*t for male pattern baldness

Not to derail here but also are people interested in topical finasteride (dat liposomal good sh*t specifically)? Because if a supplier had the machinery and know-how to make an imitation brotzu lotion with liposomal delivery, i feel like they might as well liposome-ize some finasteride for me . After all topical finasteride is proven effective and supposedly only a tiny bit goes systemic. H&W is struggling to get their formulation in the US for whatever reason. Although are most of you from Europe? Lol.

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score

Yes a chemist guy from the german forum (very very well respected user with 1000s of posts) tested the lotion and it is fake...

timberman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Oké so if I understood correctly; user @Italian Hair is also sending a sample of his lotion to this german chemist? As soon as I get my lotion of the 2nd groupbuy I want to get it analyzed though I have no idea what the costs will be and if its even worth it. Maybe also get in contact with the german chemist as soon as one of us get 2nd GB lotion.

rlf

Established Member
Reaction score
You think the 2nd GB will have a different lotion than the first?

Either spato is lying, saying he ordered the elements when he sends out 2% minoxidil, or the lab is lying.

Jamo

My Regimen
Reaction score
Either spato is lying, saying he ordered the elements when he sends out 2% minoxidil, or the lab is lying.

If it's really minoxidil I'd tip it's him who's responsible. Only an outside chance someone at the lab would hatch up that scheme.

That he didn't send anything to those of us in the first group buy hurts his credibility even more.

I am going to demand my money back. Even though I know I won't see anything back he needs to know we're onto him. Everyone in the second group buy should get on his case too. With some pressure who knows.

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I will get my money back from PayPal. I'm happy that I didn't pay via "friends and family".
Hopefully Kane can make us a real lotion.

IggyPop

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That thread died pretty fast.....:(

JakeSmores80

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm a Canadian and I did receive my lotion here in Canada. The lotion came in via Poste Italien which handed it over to Canada Post. It popped up 4 weeks after it was shipped. Here is a photo of the lotion. I am using the lotion on my hair. I paid extra $$ for the registered shipping to Emmaneul as I had already read the horror stories online about Poste Italien.

I don't notice anything different regarding my hair. The lotion color and smell seems weird and its mildly alcoholic . It has a slightly yellow tinge to it.

Here is a photo attached.

Attachments

• File_000.jpeg
    File_000.jpeg
    71.5 KB · Views: 866

rcom440

Reaction score
I'm a Canadian and I did receive my lotion here in Canada. The lotion came in via Poste Italien which handed it over to Canada Post. It popped up 4 weeks after it was shipped. Here is a photo of the lotion. I am using the lotion on my hair. I paid extra $$ for the registered shipping to Emmaneul as I had already read the horror stories online about Poste Italien.

I don't notice anything different regarding my hair. The lotion color and smell seems weird and its mildly alcoholic . It has a slightly yellow tinge to it.

Can you send sample to the lab to test what exactly it is?

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

how long did you use the lotion ?

JakeSmores80

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can you send sample to the lab to test what exactly it is?

Hmm. Why should I send it to the lab for testing ? Are you going to pay for it? ;-)

Easier said than done. If costs a couple hundred dollars to test for Minoxidil, so I don't think so I'll do that.

I'll continue to use it, if it works , it works, I'll update you guys. If it doesn't then it doesn't.