Brotzu Lotion Progress Pictures And Diary

JLC

Established Member
Reaction score
Members of the Brotzu lotion group buy please can you post pictures of your hair in this thread.
Can you post pictures before starting using the lotion and then as regularly as you can there after whilst using it.
Also if you want, your photos can be accompanied by a written diary of your experiance using the lotion.

This thread can also be used for progress pictures for the fidia lotion once it's released.

paxis

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Great idea mate, but who´s in? Am I going to be the first one? Come on guys! ;)

Just make sure to make good before photos now in general please. Doesn't matter if we see the before photos now or after some months with the after photos. Might be even smarter to show them both together to compare.

But for now: Just make some photos before this magical potion touches your scalp! It might regrow hair instantly and we have no chance to compare! :)

Good Luck and Thanks for testing.

abcdefg

Reaction score
You can do whatever you want of course, but it would be best to put pictures every so many months not every 2 days. Also try to get the same exact lighting in the same room maybe right after a hair cut so the hair is same length. Crappy quality photos in different lighting you may as well not even bothered it proves nothing

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

JLC

Established Member
Reaction score
Great idea mate, but who´s in? Am I going to be the first one? Come on guys! ;)

Thankyou MrJolly16

There have been a lot of people claiming they were on the first group buy, is anyone else going to come forward and provide photos?

All this discussion is completely pointless unless we can see photos.

farkhairloss

Established Member
Reaction score
A small disclaimer should read:

"Don't flip your sh*t if what you see here didn't work as this is far from being prepared by a professional cosmetics company"
No need to make excuses already. PS Im expecting to see results similar to follicept ;)

Italian Hair

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello everybody,

My account, and all my posts have been deleted :(

Summary:

30 years old

Norwood III (3) without vertex problems (my temples started to reverse at the age of 17)

Using Finasteride 1mg (about 3 years) and Minoxidil (about 5 years): Androgenetic Alopecia didn't stop, maybe slowed down.

Using Sperimental Lotion (about 12 days)

JLC

Established Member
Reaction score
Hello everybody,

My account, and all my posts have been deleted :(

Summary:

30 years old

Norwood III (3) without vertex problems (my temples started to reverse at the age of 17)

Using Finasteride 1mg (about 3 years) and Minoxidil (about 5 years): Androgenetic Alopecia didn't stop, maybe slowed down.

Using Sperimental Lotion (about 12 days)

Thankyou for posting pictures before, it's very sad they have been lost.
I would ask if you would kindly repost them again, but I won't as who knows, the forum may delete posts again.

growssj3

Established Member
Reaction score
Yea, please post italian hair. And is it possible to summarize the results from the italian users which received the lotion.

Grazie mille!

Italian Hair

My Regimen
Reaction score
In my case, it's about 15 days I use the lotion, nothing to report.

Some users wrote about some sides (testicle pain; more heart Beats; dry eyes), and we don't know if these sides are real or psycological.

Someone has seen some vellus growing.

It's too soon to see some big changement!

And we wanted to test lotion, but only University Labs can make this kind of analysis, and they are too much expensive :(

IMG_20160922_154959.jpg IMG_20160922_155054.jpg IMG_20160922_155047.jpg

Last edited:

hidden

Reaction score
In my case, it's about 15 days I use the lotion, nothing to report.

Some users wrote about some sides (testicle pain; more heart Beats; dry eyes), and we don't know if these sides are real or psycological.

Someone has seen some vellus growing.

It's too soon to see some big changement!

And we wanted to test lotion, but only University Labs can make this kind of analysis, and they are too much expensive :(

View attachment 43992 View attachment 43993 View attachment 43994
Thank u for updating

Trouse

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wait..people don't actually think a topical drug is going to be able to re-create a hairline do they? That is seriously so far away from happening. If you have diffuse loss or miniaturized hairs in a bald spot, go for it, but other than that you literally have one option and that's a hair transplant...

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wait..people don't actually think a topical drug is going to be able to re-create a hairline do they? That is seriously so far away from happening. If you have diffuse loss or miniaturized hairs in a bald spot, go for it, but other than that you literally have one option and that's a hair transplant...

Fun fact, did you know that otters have the highest hair density of any mammal? Sea otters particularly, can have a density of more than 100000 hairs per square cm!

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Where has anyone in this thread said that?

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score

Hahahaha...

Yes, a topical can very well recreate a hairline.

Perhaps not this topical though.