Brotzu Lotion Progress Pictures And Diary

Trouse

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Where has anyone in this thread said that?

I suppose I just inferred that from the pictures posted by 'Italian Hair.' He has a widow's peak and otherwise what looks to be thick, healthy hair.

Fun fact, did you know that otters have the highest hair density of any mammal? Sea otters particularly, can have a density of more than 100000 hairs per square cm!

Haha, I didn't know that! I guess it is an appropriate avatar then. Tsuji will turn all of us into sexy *** sea otters.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I suppose I just inferred that from the pictures posted by 'Italian Hair.' He has a widow's peak and otherwise what looks to be thick, healthy hair.

Haha, I didn't know that! I guess it is an appropriate avatar then. Tsuji will turn all of us into sexy *** sea otters.

I laugh every time I see your avatar... it's like a sea otter being put under arrest.

Morning Norwood

My Regimen
Reaction score
Fun fact, did you know that otters have the highest hair density of any mammal? Sea otters particularly, can have a density of more than 100000 hairs per square cm!

Now I know what I'm asking for when Tsuji comes out with his primordiums..

upload_2016-10-10_17-23-25.png

Attachments

• upload_2016-10-10_17-22-49.png
    upload_2016-10-10_17-22-49.png
    692 KB · Views: 329

Italian Hair

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wait..people don't actually think a topical drug is going to be able to re-create a hairline do they? That is seriously so far away from happening. If you have diffuse loss or miniaturized hairs in a bald spot, go for it, but other than that you literally have one option and that's a hair transplant...

My first purpose was to stop Androgenetic Alopecia, for me it would be a half miracle, I'm not looking for a regrowth with this lotion.

IggyPop

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are the Italian users of the lotion getting sceptical, because the rest of the first gb didn´t get their lotions? It seems to be highly unlikely, that the guy makes an expensive lotion, but then would only send it to a few people.

Maybe the only thing the lotion contains is some minoxidil mixed with topical dutasteride or something....

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
Are the Italian users of the lotion getting sceptical, because the rest of the first gb didn´t get their lotions? It seems to be highly unlikely, that the guy makes an expensive lotion, but then would only send it to a few people.

Maybe the only thing the lotion contains is some minoxidil mixed with topical dutasteride or something....

If he wasn't going to send it out to everyone and wasn't going to send out the correct lotion, then why would he even bother making a dutasteride minoxidil mix? It's not like people aren't going to know it's a scam anyway.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Now I know what I'm asking for when Tsuji comes out with his primordiums..

View attachment 44003

Haha If I didn't know better I'ld say Tsuji is having a blast with his latest pet project,;
judging by that terrific pic, the majority of us would concede that hairy forearm is no ordinary Asian arm. :rolleyes:

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok, so I received the lotion about a week ago, and it's too soon to tell, so I will post some pictures and let you decide.
Please don't mind the harsh lighting in the after photo. I thought natural sunlight would really help.

I think I am making some gains. The scalp itch is definitely gone.
Before

upload_2016-10-17_8-51-26.png

After
upload_2016-10-17_8-49-27.png

Grasshüpfer

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is he trolling?

schtif

Reaction score
Ok, so I received the lotion about a week ago, and it's too soon to tell, so I will post some pictures and let you decide.
Please don't mind the harsh lighting in the after photo. I thought natural sunlight would really help.

Before

View attachment 44187

After
View attachment 44186

Different lighting and different angle. Furthermore, the after picture looks suspicious good. Too good to be true IMHO. Pretty sure he is either using toppik or the pic has been photoshopped.
This italien guy is probably paying him to lure more people into group buys and scam them...

Jamo

My Regimen
Reaction score

Unless you're an Italian otter there's no way you got your lotion yet.

I call troll.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Unless you're an Italian otter there's no way you got your lotion yet.

I call troll.

I happen to BE an Italian Otter, Mr. judgemental!! if ya don't a get me my a oyster a pizza, then maybe we should have a discussion down by the docks!! (I have a brownish skin tone, so I am allowed to be racist against any race I choose) :p

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score

Before

View attachment 44187

After
View attachment 44186

Mate are you sure you don't have any side effects?

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Mate are you sure you don't have any side effects?

I have this weird thing (it's probably nothing) where there's like an alien living inside me and working me with controls. It's no big deal though brah. I just rub one out and hit the gym.

oh... and I am an otter now! I must say, it was weird at first, but it's a lot better than being a f*****g human.

tylerduren

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Before

View attachment 44187

After
View attachment 44186

how could you guys fall for this seriously !??

okay for one the lighting is completly different in the after pic...

also looks like the hair has been styled differently.

growssj3

Established Member
Reaction score
Guys please... I also laughed my *** off but can we please discuss progress.

Any update from our italians. They have the gb lotion now for like 3-4 Weeks havent they?