Brotzu Lotion - Home Made Version (tutorial - Faq)

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Maaaaaan, no one is gunna know. Unless CureorDeath makes the lotion into a commerical product. But if its coming out of an underground lab then we are all good lol. Until something happens to the supply line and then we are all fucked smfh. Why doesnt a Big US Pharma Co just go ahead and make this stuff. Damn man!!

one question i have, is something like that shippable inside the eu?

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Here is a solid S-Equol and S,R Equol supplier. Made in Canada.

Obviously I would only be trying the S-Equol version.

https://www.trc-canada.com/product-detail/?CatNum=E593001&CAS=531-95-3&Chemical_Name=(S)-Equol&Mol_Formula=C₁₅H₁₄O₃

Based on the price per 100mg it looks like 1 Gram is $5500 which is alot better than the $11,000 I am sure if bought in bulk we can get that down to about $2000-2500/ Gram maybe even less if this was a commercial production.

@CureOrDeath @Arrade are we sure its only 7mg for the whole month??

The fact they sell 1mg for $45 vs 100mg for $550 aka $5/mg just goes to show you how much f*****g moeny these rats make lol. Its not even like they put in $millions in R&D to discover the molecule. They just synthesizes it.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Making this lotion would be one thing this site actually accomplished
@00000 uh I was going off the values in the patent, I’d have to check again but idk

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If we bought in bulk and could get S-Equol form those guys at $2500 a Gram, and if each monthly bottle only needs 10mg then thats only $25 a month per bottle. Thats not bad at all. I just find it so hard to believe all we need is that little amount? I found it hard to beleve how Brotzu spread out 5ml of lotion on bald heads?? @CureOrDeath is @Arrade correct in his amounts?

Also if this lotion has more liquid in it, even if it is just a filler, that would be great so we have more liquid volume to spread on our heads.... Better coverage. Not much more, about 10ml daily volume instead of just 5ml lol

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
If we bought in bulk and could get S-Equol form those guys at $2500 a Gram, and if each monthly bottle only needs 10mg then thats only $25 a month per bottle. Thats not bad at all. I just find it so hard to believe all we need is that little amount? I found it hard to beleve how Brotzu spread out 5ml of lotion on bald heads?? @CureOrDeath is @Arrade correct in his amounts?

Also if this lotion has more liquid in it, even if it is just a filler, that would be great so we have more liquid volume to spread on our heads.... Better coverage. Not much more, about 10ml daily volume instead of just 5ml lol
I’ll look at the patens again. Remember maintenance would only need like 2/wk application. I’m just waiting for someone to ask me for my money

Btw @00000 did any of your buddies have an interest in making this?

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’ll look at the patens again. Remember maintenance would only need like 2/wk application. I’m just waiting for someone to ask me for my money

Btw @00000 did any of your buddies have an interest in making this?

My buddies and I are in finance. We invest in Tech, Pharma is an unknown world to us. I have reached out to a few people just waiting to see if I can find a chemist. If not I can always reach out to the University or list a job on the internet. I am very busy right now, and hopefully one of the guys on here can get this done. If not I will push ahead, but I am looking to the guy whos dad works in Pharma, @CureOrDeath or @BaldAsshole to pull through if they can.

I have been intouch with another user who will get back to me in a week or so after he checks with some people he knows casually at his Uni.

CureOrDeath

My Regimen
Reaction score
Great man!
Any idea about the stability and preservation issues everyone had? @CureOrDeath
Stearylamine stabilize the lotion, if you store it into a fridge should remain stable a long.
Here is a solid S-Equol and S,R Equol supplier. Made in Canada.

Obviously I would only be trying the S-Equol version.

https://www.trc-canada.com/product-detail/?CatNum=E593001&CAS=531-95-3&Chemical_Name=(S)-Equol&Mol_Formula=C₁₅H₁₄O₃

Based on the price per 100mg it looks like 1 Gram is $5500 which is alot better than the $11,000 I am sure if bought in bulk we can get that down to about $2000-2500/ Gram maybe even less if this was a commercial production.

@CureOrDeath @Arrade are we sure its only 7mg for the whole month??

The fact they sell 1mg for $45 vs 100mg for $550 aka $5/mg just goes to show you how much f*****g moeny these rats make lol. Its not even like they put in $millions in R&D to discover the molecule. They just synthesizes it.
Yes, liposomes are an efficient method of delivery, so even a low dose will reach the follicles.
I'm adding that source in the guide.

Here we are, we found good sources of S-Equol and mixed one. @whatevr do you have a trusted source on alibaba for S,R-Equol?
Now let's find good suppliers of DGLA, which is also very important, and Stearylamine used for the stabilization of liposomes.
Then we are ready.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score

Yeah man im struggling to understand these dosages as well. Just 7mg of Equol and 1.25mg of DGLA.. Just looking at that on the the scale is like a sprinkle..

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
25mg for one month? This won't be enough.

Dude apparently the patent shows 7mg per month lol. So I just said 10 for Extra Strength lol. That would work out to $25 USD per monthly bottle for each of us just for the S-Equol. The rest of the stuff is cheap except for maybe liposomes. So im thinking the raw lotion would cost about $40-50 USD per month.

Who knows, there are new forms of Fentanyl that are lethal at .0001mg dosages... Straight up some James Bond Assasin shyt. So maybe 10mg a month in a whole bottle is good enough. 10ml/day x 30 = 300ml bottle of fluid per month.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude apparently the patent shows 7mg per month lol. So I just said 10 for Extra Strength lol. That would work out to $25 USD per monthly bottle for each of us just for the S-Equol. The rest of the stuff is cheap except for maybe liposomes. So im thinking the raw lotion would cost about $40-50 USD per month.

Who knows, there are new forms of Fentanyl that are lethal at .0001mg dosages... Straight up some James Bond Assasin shyt. So maybe 10mg a month in a whole bottle is good enough. 10ml/day x 30 = 300ml bottle of fluid per month.

Well its 7mg per 35ml of lotion.. So it depends how you apply it. If youre doing 10ml a day you'll get 3 and a half days lol

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
We should try to get source info from Wuwei or Cavallopazzo. I know Cavallo is still active, I guess I could get an italian user registered and contact him. I'll google the dgla and stearlymine in the mean time

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
I also posted on reddit, I'll try to stir up some support over there. It sucks so many people think this is a scam, it's hard to even drum up support on this forum

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well its 7mg per 35ml of lotion.. So it depends how you apply it. If youre doing 10ml a day you'll get 3 and a half days lol

I was takling about diluting the same amount of s-equol used in the original 5ml solution into 10ml. That way it would be easier to apply. So we would make 7mg per 70ml so that it is easier to distribute all over the head. Even at 1mg/10ml applied daily over a month (if we can get the s-equol for $2500/Gram) would mean we have to pay for 30mg of s-equol per month. That would cost us $75 USD just for the S-Equol in the lotion per month.

Is 1mg/day all that is needed??

If it is, I can easily drop $100-$150 a month for this lotion all said and done including shipping. Its my friggen hair lol. You bet your *** I can afford that. If it is effective as promised then after 3-4 months I will notice the results I am looking for. If its not doing anything then I dropped a few bucks and took a risk. Just the way I look at it... But if it works as advertised I will burning that $100/ month like it never existed.

Ps. Guys spend a couple thousand for an annual supply of Seti which I would rather not take until full blown studies have been completed due to potential complication such as Kidney Stones that are known to occur at high doses. So a couple thousand for a side-free lotion per year is nothing. As long as it works, which for guys like me it probably will. Under 30, hairline intact, stage 1 diffuse thinning.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was takling about diluting the same amount of s-equol used in the original 5ml solution into 10ml. That way it would be easier to apply. So we would make 7mg per 70ml so that it is easier to distribute all over the head. Even at 1mg/10ml applied daily over a month (if we can get the s-equol for $2500/Gram) would mean we have to pay for 30mg of s-equol per month. That would cost us $75 USD just for the S-Equol in the lotion per month.

Is 1mg/day all that is needed??

If it is, I can easily drop $100-$150 a month for this lotion all said and done including shipping. Its my friggen hair lol. You bet your *** I can afford that. If it is effective as promised then after 3-4 months I will notice the results I am looking for. If its not doing anything then I dropped a few bucks and took a risk. Just the way I look at it... But if it works as advertised I will burning that $100/ month like it never existed.

Ps. Guys spend a couple thousand for an annual supply of Seti which I would rather not take until full blown studies have been completed due to potential complication such as Kidney Stones that are known to occur at high doses. So a couple thousand for a side-free lotion per year is nothing. As long as it works, which for guys like me it probably will. Under 30, hairline intact, stage 1 diffuse thinning.

Oh i see what you mean. Yeah that would make sense - i find myself applying RU with like 7ml and thats only just. Complete Joke they used 1ml in the trial lol.

@fuDHTck Whats the chance you could message Cavallopazzo and send him over this way - or simply ask him to take a look at these instructions and see if they share a similar resemblance from how he made his lotion ?

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think we should take this opportunity like Fidia may never release the lotion. They won't update us, so we literally have no idea what their plan is. I for one see this as the only treatment this year without sides. I'll put in thousands this summer to get this going

hairloss_user

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think it's time to say goodbye to the Shitia thread. It's obvious they don't give a sh*t about anything. There's more to hope for here people. Keep up the great work.