Botox And Scalp Tension Relaxer To Treat Androgenetic Alopecia

mooreu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I sent my dermatologist the first study but he said he wouldn't inject my scalp with botox. It's worth a try if you can find someone to do it.

Koupka

My Regimen
Reaction score
I sent my dermatologist the first study but he said he wouldn't inject my scalp with botox. It's worth a try if you can find someone to do it.

i contacted multiples dermatologist and plastic surgeons and they all declined my offers..

Me Vs DiffuseThinning

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's better to save up money for travel and contact the researchers of the studies.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
because it's not part of their normal procedures.
I guess they make enough money and have enough customers, they don't try anything risky.
why is it risky ? isnt botox just a stupid injection?

Koupka

My Regimen
Reaction score
V1FHxMe

https://imgur.com/a/V1FHxMe
Reply from Dr. Brian Freund, who supervised the canadian botox study.
It's all about money, like always.

Mandar kumthekar

My Regimen
Reaction score
If is increasingly apparent that DHT kills vasculature by some unknown way. That's why increasing blood flow can reverse or stop Androgenetic Alopecia.

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
if you are advanced norwood if you find a doctor who can offer such procedures at a "ok" price I would rush tbh... there is nothing to lose but few bucks and according to studies it may work for some but for low norwood there are things to try before imo

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Those results do look good, i would definitely be willing to try it in the future if my current regimen doesn't work, doubt it's standard practice at beauty clinics though.

Koupka

My Regimen
Reaction score
Those results do look good, i would definitely be willing to try it in the future if my current regimen doesn't work, doubt it's standard practice at beauty clinics though.

i've reached a dozen of surgeon and none of them were willing to do this procedure.

HairSuit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i've reached a dozen of surgeon and none of them were willing to do this procedure.
Again, what is the fear of Botox into the scalp? I have a friend who is a plastic surgeon. He’s around 60 years old now. He has been using Botox in his face for 30 years now. Not over the top. He swears by it. He says it actually sows aging, which gives the muscles a Chance to relax and actually helps prevent wrinkles. If it
Is no more dangerous than facial Botox, what’s the issue? For a couple hundred bucks you could trial this easily.

Koupka

My Regimen
Reaction score
ive been taking taurine and glycine for sleep lately i can honestly say i think it has helped they are both anti fibrotic

glycine is a good complement for everyday life, but does it make a real difference in balding ? Can't say

Koupka

My Regimen
Reaction score
Again, what is the fear of Botox into the scalp? I have a friend who is a plastic surgeon. He’s around 60 years old now. He has been using Botox in his face for 30 years now. Not over the top. He swears by it. He says it actually sows aging, which gives the muscles a Chance to relax and actually helps prevent wrinkles. If it
Is no more dangerous than facial Botox, what’s the issue? For a couple hundred bucks you could trial this easily.

they're just lazy i guess. They don't want to try "experimental" procedures and probably make enough money to sit on unusual request.