Botox And Scalp Tension Relaxer To Treat Androgenetic Alopecia

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hypoxia increase the turnover of steem cells, due at chronic hypoxia is not a good state in our organism.

FilthyFrancis

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There's a guy in the comment section of HLC2020 who claims he is about to try botox injections with a decent concentration in his scalp on Friday. If he gives updates, I will try to post them here.

I know HLC2020 needs to be taken with a grain of salt.

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You can buy Botox & inject yourself.. but it’s quite expensive. Alternative is to apply a numbing cream..

j4r0d

Reaction score
Guess I’d like to revive this post.

I am diffuse thinner, being fighting that sh*t since 2014. I am losing the battle, despite using duta .5mg ED, minoxidil (oral or topical) needling and a bunch of other sh*t. Nothing works and I am on the verge if looking like sh*t because of baldness, NW2 but quite diffuse.

I am considering dropping duta (as it does jack sh*t) and replace it with duta mesotherapy (at least that would limit my side effects for the same shitty result).
I am considering other options I haven’t tried: botox for scalp. I am 37 now, got some cash, would give a thought about this.
I read this post and apparently one guy here tried and failed.
Do we have more reports of people who tried it? One person ain’t much...

Futur treatments for baldness are still years away (cloning).

hairloss_user

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guess I’d like to revive this post.

I am diffuse thinner, being fighting that sh*t since 2014. I am losing the battle, despite using duta .5mg ED, minoxidil (oral or topical) needling and a bunch of other sh*t. Nothing works and I am on the verge if looking like sh*t because of baldness, NW2 but quite diffuse.

I am considering dropping duta (as it does jack sh*t) and replace it with duta mesotherapy (at least that would limit my side effects for the same shitty result).
I am considering other options I haven’t tried: botox for scalp. I am 37 now, got some cash, would give a thought about this.
I read this post and apparently one guy here tried and failed.
Do we have more reports of people who tried it? One person ain’t much...

Futur treatments for baldness are still years away (cloning).

You are 37 years old and a diffuse nw2 with money. Ever considered a hair transplant??

j4r0d

Reaction score
You are 37 years old and a diffuse nw2 with money. Ever considered a hair transplant??

I will be a poor candidate, plus I am diffusing in a NW6 pattern which is a no go or only very very temporary result (provided I only survive the shockloss).

hairloss_user

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I will be a poor candidate, plus I am diffusing in a NW6 pattern which is a no go or only very very temporary result (provided I only survive the shockloss).

So am I (heading towards 5 or 6), but still a diffuse nw3 with good amount of hair. But anyway, if you have good donor, there are some ways to do it. Add most of your grafts to the front. Hairline not too low. Then fill in the crown with beard + chest hair. If not enough, fill that in with toppik or something. And keep using minoxidil. Then keep your hair short, and you can also keep it long if you style it back so it covers the crown. Anyway, all this has to be done by a good surgeon. If you have money and good donor, there are some possibilities.

Please tell me if I am wrong here. This could work right?

Last edited:

j4r0d

Reaction score
So am I (heading towards 5 or 6), but still a diffuse nw3 with good amount of hair. But anyway, if you have good donor, there are some ways to do it. Add most of your grafts to the front. Hairline not too low. Then fill in the crown with beard + chest hair. If not enough, fill that in with toppik or something. And keep using minoxidil. Then keep your hair short, and you can also keep it long if you style it back so it covers the crown. Anyway, all this has to be done by a good surgeon. If you have money and good donor, there are some possibilities.

Please tell me if I am wrong here. This could work right?

Might be for some people. But i don’t have a beard (a mustache doesn’t count haha) and I have very very few body hair.

I think I’d go for a shave before trying such a surgery. Although money won’t be a blocker, the end result has to be worth it. With 2 grand dad NW6, I know my destiny. My plan is to hold as much as I can, I had great hope on newer therapies, but looking at the recent hairloss news, we are still years again from something major.
Though, your solution could be worth it with super high quality donor area.

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well having acquired just about every hair growing compound known to man, I thought I would try Botox. I obtained numbing cream, 8mm syringes, 100 units Botox.
Since I’m familiar with injections I did crows feet,platysmal neck muscles, & downturn smile muscles. Then scalp. It’s not easy, but managed to inject a little all over scalp almost like meso therapy. Preliminary: looks like there is something to it, by relaxing tension & allowing nutrients to follicle.
Botox really works. So I might order 300 units next time.
I obtained RU 58841 easily.
going to combine with MK-677
I have 15% minoxidil
Duasteride liquid
Propacil
Aminexil
Making progress, but no miracle YET!
I also have herbals like Rosemary oil best.

Trauma

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well having acquired just about every hair growing compound known to man, I thought I would try Botox. I obtained numbing cream, 8mm syringes, 100 units Botox.
Since I’m familiar with injections I did crows feet,platysmal neck muscles, & downturn smile muscles. Then scalp. It’s not easy, but managed to inject a little all over scalp almost like meso therapy. Preliminary: looks like there is something to it, by relaxing tension & allowing nutrients to follicle.
I have 15% minoxidil
Duasteride liquid
Propacil
Aminexil

You're brave as f*** to use all that. All this sh*t just scares me.

HairOnFire

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Where do you get your Botox from? On the Internet? Or are you a medical practitioner?

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have 15% minoxidil
Duasteride liquid
Propacil
Aminexil
LOL

FilthyFrancis

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have 15% minoxidil
Duasteride liquid
Propacil
Aminexil

Wow. Scary regimen dude.

I know Dr. Patterson from the Woodford Medical clinic (London) recently experimented Botox injections in Androgenetic Alopecia patients.

"The doctor [Dr. Patterson] was extremely interested in the treatment, the theory behind it and spent an extra 40 minutes discussing it with me and reading the studies then and there (knowingly blowing through his next appointment) notably the 2017 one. This doctor has 20 years experience in preforming Botox injections, and was critiquing the amount of Botox used in the study. He noted it was a small amount being diluted and would prefer to increase the amount Botox units used. (...) Procedure took between 10-15 minutes. They had 20-30 small syringes which they injected 200 units of botox across my scalp (from my frontal hairline, around the top and then to the back). "

Sadly, the HLC2020 user who reported its botox session with Dr. Patterson no longer replies.

Would be nice if someone could get in touch with this doctor.

Trauma

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow. Scary regimen dude.

I know Dr. Patterson from the Woodford Medical clinic (London) recently experimented Botox injections in Androgenetic Alopecia patients.

"The doctor [Dr. Patterson] was extremely interested in the treatment, the theory behind it and spent an extra 40 minutes discussing it with me and reading the studies then and there (knowingly blowing through his next appointment) notably the 2017 one. This doctor has 20 years experience in preforming Botox injections, and was critiquing the amount of Botox used in the study. He noted it was a small amount being diluted and would prefer to increase the amount Botox units used. (...) Procedure took between 10-15 minutes. They had 20-30 small syringes which they injected 200 units of botox across my scalp (from my frontal hairline, around the top and then to the back). "

Sadly, the HLC2020 user who reported its botox session with Dr. Patterson no longer replies.

Would be nice if someone could get in touch with this doctor.

Maybe he died from all the botox clogging his scalp's normal blood flow.
I kid.

inmyhead

Reaction score

z15WQXz.jpg

z15WQXz

The pictures for that scalp tension relaxer are not that bad actually. (not saying that the theory is valid though)

heatkelly

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow, it is definitely concerning to hear that idols are getting Botox and fillers at such a young age. It's important to remember that everyone's journey and choices are different. However, anyone who is going to a spa having various procedures is usually over 25 years old. It's important to consider the long-term effects and to always consult with a qualified professional for getting botox before making any decisions about altering one's appearance. I'm thinking of having this procedure soon. What about you?

Last edited:

badnewsbearer

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
so it seems like by 2030 there will not be a maintenance treatment even that works that does not work not he same route(androgenic pathway) as rn. all the major product that seem the most promising are just reformulated finasteride and RU. for people who are crazy sensitive to these medications when will there be a maintenance product

IslaStephenson

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing those interesting studies on Botox and scalp tension relaxer for treating androgenetic alopecia. I took a look, and it seems like there's some promising research out there. Have you tried any of these treatments yourself? Btw, have you also tried Pico laser for acne scars?That sounds really cool, I've heard good things about it.Pico laser for acne scars