Biojapan 2018 Shiseido Long John Silver

ZLulic

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I heard that they don't f*** around when it comes to foreign criminals in Japan. John "Bro" Long is probably held by the Japanese government for illegal photographing at the conference and attempting to smuggle the pics at the airport.

Expect him to come back to his country in a coma-like state in about 6 months.

ToLGuy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, if I went to Japan to get information for the forum, and what I get is 12 pages of comments calling me a troll/liar, I don't know if I would bother sharing anything.
The troll accusations came after 48 hours of his absence, so I'd rule out your hypothesis.

bigjimmy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I heard that they don't f*** around when it comes to foreign criminals in Japan. John "Bro" Long is probably held by the Japanese government for illegal photographing at the conference and attempting to smuggle the pics at the airport.

Expect him to come back to his country in a coma-like state in about 6 months.

think that's North Korea mate

Mykonas

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The fact we don't have data yet is no reflection on the outcome of the trials.

And no, Shiseido's stock isn't going to tumble if the results are poorer than we all hope here. Success and failure in R&D at conglomerates are business as usual, and don't affect the fundamentals of the company.
Last year when they presented their data stock fell down 11% right after they released the data you can check youself

kevin west

My Regimen
Reaction score
等等,Twitter说it will be happen in November

Attachments

• 936B641C-A327-4BF2-B576-8C6E604F9283.jpeg
    936B641C-A327-4BF2-B576-8C6E604F9283.jpeg
    118.4 KB · Views: 493

H

Reaction score
I think this guy was already in Tokyo, saw registration was easy and said what the hell...

Good trolling btw
I think he jerks off his cat and when hes done his cat likes to take a nap in the middle of the room. He cleans up big ol grin from a job well done comes back into room trips over cat smokes his face against the keyboard making this thread. He does this a couple times hence the replies.

Long John Silver

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bros I've been sick as a dog and haven't gotten time to write up anything (and not be emotional/furious about it) or find someone to interpret for me. This crap of accusing me literally hours after Thursday doesn't help (or negging me) and I totally understand and feel for hellouser. Sensible Bros thank you :)

To all the whiny entitled b****s and crazies 2 things:
1. None of you bros have contributed ANYTHING to me in any way. No one has even given a dime (only one person offered and I thank him).
2. None of you bros are owed anything.

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bros I've been sick as a dog and haven't gotten time to write up anything (and not be emotional/furious about it) or find someone to interpret for me. This crap of accusing me literally hours after Thursday doesn't help (or negging me) and I totally understand and feel for hellouser. Sensible Bros thank you :)

1. None of you bros have contributed ANYTHING to me in any way. No one has even given a dime (only one person offered and I thank him).

giphy.gif

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score

I’m glad you call them whiney little b****s too. Soo many of them here, so so so many.

f*** them and their hairless heads.

Get well. Personally I don’t actually care if you’ve anything to report or not. Just to spite them!!!

Me Vs DiffuseThinning

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

lol ok there beps 2.0

anders

Reaction score

Get well soon, man! Take your time. Try to ignore the 12 pages of bullshit comments from all the sad losers here.

paxis

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m glad you call them whiney little b****s too. Soo many of them here, so so so many.

f*** them and their hairless heads.

Get well. Personally I don’t actually care if you’ve anything to report or not. Just to spite them!!!
Hairless heads? Thats the best insult you could come up with in a hairloss forum? If you are here u are at least a potential hairless header in the future as well xD

inmyhead

Reaction score

Is this a joke?
It takes only one/two sentences to describe what you have seen.
"There was a shiseido presentation, they provided some good data about efficiency of treatment. I will write bigger post once I come back."
Or
"I didn't seen anything interesting, sorry to dissapoint you guys"

Yet you are writing posts like this which are useless.

How was anyone supposed to contribute to you? You are claiming that you went to Japan out of nowhere. So why are you even talking about contribution?

Idk guys, seems like another troll to me. With history of trolls in this forum, we have full right to diss him because he is just teasing us.

ToLGuy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Hey bro. I want to apologize. I was one of the whiny britches who thought you were trolling us. I'm really sorry, I've been submerged in all kinds of negativity regarding other issues (I.e. brotzu) . Get well soon man.

Desmond_84

Established Member
Reaction score

Hahaha Long John, this kind of skepticism and banter comes with the territory. This happens with every conference a member attends. Just see how it all went down when I attended the Hair Congress:

https://tinyurl.com/y7top76p

Don't take any notice. Post a small snippet of what you have gathered just to keep everyone interested until you manage to translate or upload the files.

Nevertheless, thank you for attending. We're all eagerly waiting for what you have gathered.

Cheers brother

Headdy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

You are not in beps levels because he was smart enough to fool us for months.
You only have a few days left, so enjoy that :)