Biojapan 2018 Shiseido Long John Silver

KevinMcElwee

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
If results would not be positive I would not go to BioJapan with thousands of visitors and hold a speech about „Shiseidos Approach of hair regenerative medicine“ also in 24th November their is a conference 23th annual meeting of hair Restauration on which Shiseido is presenting.
I hope in RCH-01

irishlad8787

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If results would not be possible I would not go to BioJapan with thousands of visitors and hold a speech about „Shiseidos Approach of hair regenerative medicine“ also in 24th November their is a conference 23th annual meeting of hair Restauration on which Shiseido is presenting.
I hope in RCH-01
Whats your point?

KevinMcElwee

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I never believed any of it, and i really don't see the relevance of all this? Knowing now or knowing in 2 weeks really ain't gonna make ur hairloss stop or make u less depressed.

You are absolutely right about Long Dong silva bro. But why there is no information now given through Shiseidō? Why do you think it will last 2 weeks?

byebyehair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If results would not be possible I would not go to BioJapan with thousands of visitors and hold a speech about „Shiseidos Approach of hair regenerative medicine“ also in 24th November their is a conference 23th annual meeting of hair Restauration on which Shiseido is presenting.
I hope in RCH-01
You have a point.
Maybe the results are good and shiseido is waits for giving the results to give replicel a f*** you.
So they wait with giving the results till the production is scaled up :))

Kagaho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Generally company's dont share info on time if results aren't as expected or hoped.

This is not always true.

Legitimate, well funded biotech companys or behemots like shiseido will present their findings at medical or scientific conferences first.

Then disclose results to the public and when they do that, they will also inform us, potential consumers about commercialization timeline.

They are proceeding like they should.

Last edited:

couldntthinkofaname

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why a giant company like Shiseidō needs over half year to tell the results when a little start up like Follicum is able to share results of a 60persom Phase II trial in only 2 months?

It is a big fail of Shiseidō I am so disappointed about this behavior
shiseido is trolling us

irishlad8787

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Big pharma companies often delay publishing trial results if they are not satisfactory, this is business not science to them.

irishlad8787

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would not go on so many seminars and conferences and speak about my product if it was totally sh*t
if results are not as hoped they will either scrap the product or still try to market the product using some spin to make results sound better then what they are and still attend seminars.

KevinMcElwee

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Big pharma companies often delay publishing trial results if they are not satisfactory, this is business not science to them.

Ok then please explain us why should the company wait to publish the data? What are the advantages? The people waiting for results are more angry and nothing changes

Kagaho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Last edited:

irishlad8787

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Man im not trying to argue with anybody, i dont know what shiseido are doing im just putting out a possibility, its only my humble opinion.

KevinMcElwee

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This kind of info influence the stock market as well:

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...clinical-hair-restoration-2018-10-jpg.101556/

They will present at The 23rd Annual Meeting of Japan Society of Clinical Hair Restoration will be held in Japan.

Shiseido's Mr.Jiro Kishimoto, Dr. Ryoji Tsuboi, Dr. Shiro Niiyama.

Those guys were all involved in Shiseido´s trial and they will speak about the future of hair restoration.

I assume irishlad means that with attending to man you seminars until presenting the bad results

Kagaho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Man im not trying to argue with anybody, i dont know what shiseido are doing im just putting out a possibility, its only my humble opinion.

OK, man. I cant confirm the results are good either but the signals are not bad at all.

They are presenting the data at prestigious conferences and only couple months after their trial ended.

Thats pretty standard when things are what they are supposed to be.

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
OK, man. I cant confirm the results are good either but the signals are not bad at all.

They are presenting the data at prestigious conferences and only couple months after their trial ended.

Thats pretty standard when things are what they are supposed to be.

How to know whether a conference is "prestigious" or "bullshit" ?

Btw, Shiseido never confirm that trials have ended officially, hence, maybe, the trial is on-going for some reasons.

Kagaho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How to know whether a conference is "prestigious" or "bullshit" ?

Btw, Shiseido never confirm that trials have ended officially, hence, maybe, the trial is on-going for some reasons.

Well, you could start with reading who will speak: Mr Takashi Tsuji, better known as God Tsuji.