Biojapan 2018 Shiseido Long John Silver

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is the new BORTZU thread.

Beps and clockwise will provide us with rumors and inside stories about why Longjohnsilver wasn’t able to share the content right away but is coming back next month up until 2022.

Biojapan presentation release 2016, boyz!

Reactions: br1

KevinMcElwee

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is the new BORTZU thread.

Beps and clockwise will provide us with rumors and inside stories about why Longjohnsilver wasn’t able to share the content right away but is coming back next month up until 2022.

Biojapan presentation release 2016, boyz!

The difference between this thread and the Brotzu thread is that we are not discussing about snake oil here instead on one of the biggest treatment we maybe gonna see in the next year. I also do not want to discuss but I can not understand why we do not have informations about Massshi Ogos speech.

Isn’t there a Japanese who can check the media ? :-( I wish a could but I can’t find anything. I searched the whole day about this f*****g presentation!!

Hair ball

My Regimen
Reaction score
How to know whether a conference is "prestigious" or "bullshit" ?

Btw, Shiseido never confirm that trials have ended officially, hence, maybe, the trial is on-going for some reasons.
Conferences and scientific journals have different rankings and impact factors. Peer reviewed papers from an international conference have much more value than a paper published in a regional conference, without any control of quality. When you have good datas, you choose carefully the journal or the conference.
Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't expect much data from Shiseido when they will present at the 23rd Annual Meeting of Japan Society of Clinical Hair Restoration. In my opinion, maybe some valuable informations for us, but not so much datas.

Vulfpeck

My Regimen
Reaction score
The fact we don't have data yet is no reflection on the outcome of the trials.

And no, Shiseido's stock isn't going to tumble if the results are poorer than we all hope here. Success and failure in R&D at conglomerates are business as usual, and don't affect the fundamentals of the company.

MRKA

My Regimen
Reaction score
How to know whether a conference is "prestigious" or "bullshit" ?

Btw, Shiseido never confirm that trials have ended officially, hence, maybe, the trial is on-going for some reasons.

Perhaps they now test the new Replicel dermal injector device. Apparently it is mend to be a significant improvement over existing techniques. That would certainly increase the duration of the trial.

MRKA

My Regimen
Reaction score
We just want our life back...
Well...I am very very sceptical re reported side effects of Propecia and Avodart. The users that have no issues are most likely not that vocal about it as they are satisfied. The ones that have problems are very emotional about it. They are more likely to report about it. It's like in politics. The large middle ground is not so emotional about politics. People at the fringes of the political spectrum create a lot of noise. That's what you hear. But it's not a reflection of the real situation.

Hence I would not generalize about negative side effects. I would try them. For me both drugs especially Dutasteride helped.

Also..People who have good experiences are not always sharing them or are even asserting the opposite....For obvious selfish reason...

ZP31

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We just want our life back...

We would all love to have the option of a cure or more advanced treatment, but you need to remember one thing.

What defines a man is not his hardships, but how he responds to them.

You are not an island, you are surrounded by many brothers who have also encountered hairloss and the effects it has on one’s confidence. As a community we should have eachothers backs and be supporting and uplifting eachother wherever possible.

Sadly there are many overly pessimistic and negative assclowns on here, but pay no attention to them. They are the ones who let their manhood fall out with their hair. They are nothing but miserable, pathetic, insecure little boys who spend their days trying to spread their negativity to those who still carry hope.

That’s no way to live.

Pick yourself up, get in good physical shape, give finasteride a try if you haven’t already. Otherwise, enjoy your life. Enjoy this short human experience that we have and wait patiently for better treatments. They are on the way. Let’s just hope it’s soon.

Bill_Russo

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We would all love to have the option of a cure or more advanced treatment, but you need to remember one thing.

What defines a man is not his hardships, but how he responds to them.

You are not an island, you are surrounded by many brothers who have also encountered hairloss and the effects it has on one’s confidence. As a community we should have eachothers backs and be supporting and uplifting eachother wherever possible.

Sadly there are many overly pessimistic and negative assclowns on here, but pay no attention to them. They are the ones who let their manhood fall out with their hair. They are nothing but miserable, pathetic, insecure little boys who spend their days trying to spread their negativity to those who still carry hope.

That’s no way to live.

Pick yourself up, get in good physical shape, give finasteride a try if you haven’t already. Otherwise, enjoy your life. Enjoy this short human experience that we have and wait patiently for better treatments. They are on the way. Let’s just hope it’s soon.

Posts like this make me truly glad I found this forum.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why is everyone getting so speculative . Shiseido said Q4 they would publish results. It’s October.

Just because they’re in Japan talking about regenerative medicine for hair doesn’t mean they’re sharing anything.

As for results we already saw that with replicel test subjects remained above baseline after 5 years.

ToLGuy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why is everyone getting so speculative . Shiseido said Q4 they would publish results. It’s October.

Just because they’re in Japan talking about regenerative medicine for hair doesn’t mean they’re sharing anything.

As for results we already saw that with replicel test subjects remained above baseline after 5 years.
I've heard this 5 years thing here and there in this forum. Could you please provide the original source of this?

anders

Reaction score
Well, if I went to Japan to get information for the forum, and what I get is 12 pages of comments calling me a troll/liar, I don't know if I would bother sharing anything.

Me Vs DiffuseThinning

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, if I went to Japan to get information for the forum, and what I get is 12 pages of comments calling me a troll/liar, I don't know if I would bother sharing anything.
excuse us for the pessimism. I mean we have been fooled by so many different people, all promising us good news of a cure. We are still recovering from the trauma inflicted on us by Brotzu.

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
YoOo, this fool really went all the way to Japan for himself, a party with some w****s and to be first in line for RCH-01.

All while Trolling the f*** out of us hahaha. f*** Me!