Biojapan 2018 Shiseido Long John Silver

hairloss_user

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He can shove his info up his ***. Fuji will/would post info about it if it was something super important. I'm sure he will anyway.

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dunno I still hope he is legit. But the dark side of me just tells me he is an attention seeker. Why would you put your username in the thread title already? thats the last thing I would think of If I was sharing news with guys. Up to you "bro" Long John Silver to show us what is this all about or not... MAybe male pattern baldness just make us crazy but at the end of the day Long John Silver is a one legged pirate...

hairloss_user true ! If big news come from japan there is no reason why he would not be aware of them

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dunno I still hope he is legit. But the dark side of me just tells me he is an attention seeker. Why would you put your username in the thread title already? thats the last thing I would think of If I was sharing news with guys. Up to you "bro" Long John Silver to show us what is this all about or not... MAybe male pattern baldness just make us crazy but at the end of the day Long John Silver is a one legged pirate...

hairloss_user true ! If big news come from japan there is no reason why he would not be aware of them

Even if OP is legit, wouldn't the results of the convention be available to anyone? I figure if anything, OP (if he was legit) could have given us info before it hits the public. And I have a feeling there was no breakthrough news at the presentation anyway, just like how the long awaited Brotzu trial results presentation didn't deliver anything promising.

Guys guys, he must have uploaded the presentation to youtube!

giphy.gif

H

Reaction score
Dunno why you guys are even mad. If it does turn out he just trolled, it's trolling done right and easily the best I've seen on here.
I dont even know what kind of game changer he was supposed to tell us.

MRKA

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, the game changer could be related to Sisheido. It may be only available for Japan residents only due to required regular follow up visits. That's what the hairlouciuosly guy on YouTube speculated.
It may have something to do with the accelerated approval process over there. I guess we have to wait and see.

KevinMcElwee

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why a giant company like Shiseidō needs over half year to tell the results when a little start up like Follicum is able to share results of a 60persom Phase II trial in only 2 months?

It is a big fail of Shiseidō I am so disappointed about this behavior

KSA

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why a giant company like Shiseidō needs over half year to tell the results when a little start up like Follicum is able to share results of a 60persom Phase II trial in only 2 months?

It is a big fail of Shiseidō I am so disappointed about this behavior

I agree - it seems highly suspect that they aren't tooting this. It obviously isn't mighty effective

ToLGuy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This guy trolled us. There is no other credible explanation for his absence these 2 days. I dare you to tell me an alternate explanation of his silence that is not full of biased wishful thinking.
That man is laughing his *** out in his computer as he watches how his masterpiece (this thread) develops. Either he's a genius, we are stupidly naive, or simply both.

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well what i can say is, that i reverse searched his posted image of the airport and cannot find a source. So he may be legit, either way ITS OVER FOR BALDCELS

KevinMcElwee

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Generally company's dont share info on time if results aren't as expected or hoped.

If results would not be possible I would not go to BioJapan with thousands of visitors and hold a speech about „Shiseidos Approach of hair regenerative medicine“ also in 24th November their is a conference 23th annual meeting of hair Restauration on which Shiseido is presenting.
I hope in RCH-01