Biojapan 2018 Shiseido Long John Silver

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe he punched a bald Turk in the face and got jailed like me 4 years ago.

Oh gaspanic, you filthy fithy izakaya...

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The guy went full all in to get to the biojapan conference and some of comments are really.... i just wont comment it.
I am glad that you did it man and you're sharing everything just to let us know! Thank you!

floschen

My Regimen
Reaction score
The guy went full all in to get to the biojapan conference and some of comments are really.... i just wont comment it.
I am glad that you did it man and you're sharing everything just to let us know! Thank you!

I mean those comments are understandable since he doesn't provide any useful information but stays quiet
If I was there I would've told everyone right away what shiseido said... he however just posts pictures to prove that he was there... what does that do for us?

anders

Reaction score
I mean those comments are understandable since he doesn't provide any useful information but stays quiet
If I was there I would've told everyone right away what shiseido said... he however just posts pictures to prove that he was there... what does that do for us?

The presentation was in Japanese. He does not speak Japanese and needs someone to translate it first. Right now he probably doesn't know what Shiseido said.

The more bullshit you write, the less motivation you give Long John to actually get it done and publish.

Francesco17

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We will know in due time when Shiseido will release a press note... And I think it already surfaced that some Chinese investors are stepping in. Blimey, times are changing, would anyone have ever imagined china and japan teaming up to (possibly) overtake the West on medical research in the 1990s? Unimaginable. We all hope they succeed if course

Francesco17

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Personally I have little hope. When they announce commercial release for, say, 2020, we know that realistically it's going to be maybe 2022 or so. And when it is released, it turns out it only delivers maybe on half or three quarters of the original promises. In this specific case, it was also announced that cost will initially be exclusionary for most pockets, before it (maybe) gets lowered at some point. So if all goes well we may be looking at limitless and affordable transplants for, possibly, late 2020s? By which time a significant chunk of our most valuable years will be irreparably gone anyway. Mine is just a rough estimate infused with a good amount of hope, but I believe it's fairly realistic based on the patterns we have observed before. However, that doesn't mean it's not good news. It will benefit the next generation of men and women as well - but more likely men. Look at this forum to see how much hopelessness and needless confrontation hair loss inflicts on men. The end of baldness might one day bring some contribution to world peace - small, but desperately needed

KevinMcElwee

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Personally I have little hope. When they announce commercial release for, say, 2020, we know that realistically it's going to be maybe 2022 or so. And when it is released, it turns out it only delivers maybe on half or three quarters of the original promises. In this specific case, it was also announced that cost will initially be exclusionary for most pockets, before it (maybe) gets lowered at some point. So if all goes well we may be looking at limitless and affordable transplants for, possibly, late 2020s? By which time a significant chunk of our most valuable years will be irreparably gone anyway. Mine is just a rough estimate infused with a good amount of hope, but I believe it's fairly realistic based on the patterns we have observed before. However, that doesn't mean it's not good news. It will benefit the next generation of men and women as well - but more likely men. Look at this forum to see how much hopelessness and needless confrontation hair loss inflicts on men. The end of baldness might one day bring some contribution to world peace - small, but desperately needed

You are talking of Tsuji or what? If you are talking about Shiseido you are f*****g wrong. They will release RCH-01 in 2019 if the data is right.

Francesco17

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are talking of Tsuji or what? If you are talking about Shiseido you are f*****g wrong. They will release RCH-01 in 2019 if the data is right.

I'm talking about a technology that should allow to clone follicles and overcoming the limit of one's own scalp donor area, as well as developing a robot that would perform the transplant, with the stated prospect of making the transplant affordable for most at some point. There may be inaccuracies. If I'm wrong I'd welcome rectifications, especially if it means a solution is nearer rather than further away

KevinMcElwee

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm talking about a technology that should allow to clone follicles and overcoming the limit of one's own scalp donor area, as well as developing a robot that would perform the transplant, with the stated prospect of making the transplant affordable for most at some point. There may be inaccuracies. If I'm wrong I'd welcome rectifications, especially if it means a solution is nearer rather than further away

Have you sniffed to much cocaine? There are 2 big chances for 2019-2020:
Chance 1: Shiseido
Chance 2: Tsuji

That’s it

bald fighter

My Regimen
Reaction score
What was that? I can't hear you from the hype train

i have been on the same train several times, im telling u by the end , that thing will hit a big wall of disappointment

learn from my experiences, it seems this your first one :rolleyes:

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
Franny is full of sh*t. He’s just speculating in the opposite direction of the overly positive people.

Nobody knows, least of all franny.

What we do know as fact is that in 2018 you’ll be able to microneedle your hair back if you’ve got money and balls.

real kombo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Franny is full of sh*t. He’s just speculating in the opposite direction of the overly positive people.

Nobody knows, least of all franny.

What we do know as fact is that in 2018 you’ll be able to microneedle your hair back if you’ve got money and balls.

How?

ZP31

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
As it’s been nearly 2 days since we’ve heard from Mr. Long John whatever it is, I think there’s only a couple of logical explanations, listed in order from most likely to least likely:

1. He’s completey (and skillfully) trolling us.

2. He did say he was “coming down hard with something”. Moderate to severe illness is entirely possible during intercontinental travel with little to no sleep.

3. He’s in a holding cell and/or dead. For any number of reasons.

Here’s to hoping it’s number 2.

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Meanwhile, at OP's house......

29b.jpg