Bill Gates talks about not wasting money in "male baldness"

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
We might try to break even by hitting them with a Bill for all the ****'s and giggles we supplied them without our legal consent.
Another $50 (Australian dollars) when the fullheads all demand we see a psychologist.
And them another $50 when they tell us masturbation has caused our baldness!
To which, the pit of fullheads fall about in endless laughter.

mowingdown

Reaction score
He's just saying this because jobs was bald as fuq and it was the one up he finally had in the end still after Apple started dominating the market.
Android guy here though

- - - Updated - - -

People dying of malaria are because they cannot be educated to not live near or keep polluting their water. I'm sorry but these nations just can't be educated and should just be wiped out.you don't colonize Mars by dragging dead weight.
We should give everyone in these South American and african nations an IQ test and talent exam and those worth while get them out. The rest just build a wall and go back to the land and minerals after the irradiation ends.

That's a joke right? Cannot be educated enough to not live near or keep polluting water? You've simplified a very very unfortunately complex problem (that most likely the country you are from had a part in creating).

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
Malaria ends in Europe..posted by WHO today..zero cases..

(I am not saying eliminated but good)

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's a joke right? Cannot be educated enough to not live near or keep polluting water? You've simplified a very very unfortunately complex problem (that most likely the country you are from had a part in creating).

Created by my country? I love this BS people spew about developed nations, ESPECIALLY the US. Some corporation pays some crooked warlord/politician in some 3rd world country and its automatically the US's fault? Never-mind self responsibility of the government of that nation to deny the offer?
So I walk into your house and pay your wife 1000$ to sleep with me. Its my fault your marriage is ruined right? Never mind she accepted the offer instead of kicking me out.
There are many parts of many countries that have malaria problems, which are malaria free. Its mostly either the deep jungles or VERY low income/educated areas that are severely hit. Unfortunately its very much the same with Ebola. Most of the spread is because of the lack of listening to trained medical staff or idiots sneaking around with it.
We had a nurse here in the US who "MIGHT" have had it and we locked her *** up. Then locked her up again lol.
Im not going to debate this further. You can knock yourself out though.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Swingline,

The governments of third world countries are hardly independent. They don't get to say no the USA whenever they want, if they do they first face economic sanctions, then economic isolation, then they get bombed eventually.

blackg

Reaction score
Swingline,

The governments of third world countries are hardly independent. They don't get to say no the USA whenever they want, if they do they first face economic sanctions, then economic isolation, then they get bombed eventually.
Hahaaha.. David, you make the United States sound like some evil, dark, sinister cartoon type villain.
You do your intellect a major disservice with this line of thinking.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hahaaha.. David, you make the United States sound like some evil, dark, sinister cartoon type villain.
You do your intellect a major disservice with this line of thinking.

All powerful countries impose pressure on weaker countries through various means.

It's not cartoon villainy, it's the real world.

Some of these cases are well-documented by the historical record, for example it's now openly acknowledged what happened in Iran in 1953 and Chile in 1973.

What do you think happened in Libya in 2011? Do you actually believe the western countries cared about human rights there?

I actually find it incredible when otherwise intelligent people like yourself say that there is no such thing as pressure in international relations. Of course there's pressure and there are many well-documented examples of pressure being applied.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

WTF even a low class landwhale wishes a full head of hair.

And look at this:
http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=85175947

NO BALD MEN, black or hispanic or men with big stomach or heavy set. Sorry just no attraction to you. NOT PREJUDICE, just know what I like and don't. If your balding/receding that is okay, but completely bald reminds me of my bald dad, and not a sexy thought....He once told me that a mans bald head is a solar panel for a sex machine...ewww thanks for that thought dad....I know which parent I got my naughty side from...I joke I am like Santas Christmas list, NAUGHTY AND NICE...

Just LOL @ 43 years old and repulsed by balding

It is more than 50% of male population is balding at 40+.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
WTF even a low class landwhale wishes a full head of hair.

And look at this:
http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=85175947

NO BALD MEN, black or hispanic or men with big stomach or heavy set. Sorry just no attraction to you. NOT PREJUDICE, just know what I like and don't. If your balding/receding that is okay, but completely bald reminds me of my bald dad, and not a sexy thought....He once told me that a mans bald head is a solar panel for a sex machine...ewww thanks for that thought dad....I know which parent I got my naughty side from...I joke I am like Santas Christmas list, NAUGHTY AND NICE...

Just LOL @ 43 years old and repulsed by balding

It is more than 50% of male population is balding at 40+.

funny that THATS the one in all caps..... but hey if youre receding you STILL HAVE A CHANCE with that witty winner!

Baldingat188

Reaction score
He most likley just didn't think it through very carefully and it was the first thing he thought off

and yes, saving people's lives is more important then balding but damn it still is annoying to hear

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
He most likley just didn't think it through very carefully and it was the first thing he thought off

and yes, saving people's lives is more important then balding but damn it still is annoying to hear

From what I see, people spend a lot more money on stylish hairdressers, sprays, gels and fancy shampoos rather than they do on funding male pattern baldness studies (that are, as Hellouser reminded, five in the world)
if there were an economical competitor of disease research it would be hair, not he lack of it. And however there is no "competiition"

sheraz1392

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
All powerful countries impose pressure on weaker countries through various means.

It's not cartoon villainy, it's the real world.

Some of these cases are well-documented by the historical record, for example it's now openly acknowledged what happened in Iran in 1953 and Chile in 1973.

What do you think happened in Libya in 2011? Do you actually believe the western countries cared about human rights there?

I actually find it incredible when otherwise intelligent people like yourself say that there is no such thing as pressure in international relations. Of course there's pressure and there are many well-documented examples of pressure being applied.
Don't you watch BBC or CNN!!