Bill Gates talks about not wasting money in "male baldness"

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Don't fret H.L., it was a dull subject in the first place. No offence to contrary thinkers.

bored007.gif

Wait, now I'm confused on what your point was.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
He's just saying this because jobs was bald as fuq and it was the one up he finally had in the end still after Apple started dominating the market.
Android guy here though

- - - Updated - - -

A human being is a human being regardless of what piece of land they were born on. Of course Bill is right that millions of people dying of malaria, wherever they are, is a much much bigger concern than male baldness.

People dying of malaria are because they cannot be educated to not live near or keep polluting their water. I'm sorry but these nations just can't be educated and should just be wiped out.you don't colonize Mars by dragging dead weight.
We should give everyone in these South American and african nations an IQ test and talent exam and those worth while get them out. The rest just build a wall and go back to the land and minerals after the irradiation ends.

yetti

Experienced Member
Reaction score
People dying of malaria are because they cannot be educated to not live near or keep polluting their water. I'm sorry but these nations just can't be educated and should just be wiped out.you don't colonize Mars by dragging dead weight.
We should give everyone in these South American and african nations an IQ test and talent exam and those worth while get them out. The rest just build a wall and go back to the land and minerals after the irradiation ends.

Are you being serious or joking/trolling?

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
I believe he is a serious joker; I mean like possible professional star contender caliber.

I personally like to make like a duck when he starts a-swingin'. XO Right quack at you darling Swing-a-ling.

funny-baby-duck-falling-asleep-animated-gif-pics.gif

yetti

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Thank you for the clarification.

Oh and Fred thank you for the negative reputation rating, LOL. I hope it brought you a little joy.

shookwun

Reaction score
Be the comical Larry David type of bald guy, best cure for attracting the hottest babes. ' The funny guy'

funny-amputee-tattoos-32-background-wallpaper.jpg

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Haha..,Lead balloons float just about as well as runway clown pickup lines.

funny-model-bald-beard-its-called-fashion-look-it-up-pics.jpg

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
inb4 bill gets alopecia

F2005

Established Member
Reaction score
Be the comical Larry David type of bald guy, best cure for attracting the hottest babes. ' The funny guy'

funny-amputee-tattoos-32-background-wallpaper.jpg

Yup, considering that we all know that George Costanza is the ultimate chick magnet. hahahaha

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Right.
Also chick cheating dieters might curb their appetites better if they made G.C. a refrigerator magnet.
Yup, considering that we all know that George Costanza is the ultimate chick magnet. hahahaha

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
When a person is not bald , would he going to care about baldness , he already have a lot of hair on his head so he gonna talk about it such things that dont waste money on it, it is simple when a person has something he don't care of it , once he going to lose it he will get to know the importance of it.

Throw acid on his scalp and then tell him a cure for baldness is a joke.

Reaction score
Hey Bill if you are reading this,and I'm sure you are, shave your head (and commit to having it shaved for a year) and I'll donate £50 to whatever shill charity you want.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bill's response would be: "Who cares about hair, you're obsessed! No I won't do that, excuse me now, can't you see you're bothering us with your hair nonsense?!"

*Changes the subject*

Fullhead status secured.

I got another $50 that says that that's exactly what his response would be. Another $50 says that fullheads would applaud his response too.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you guys getting off on these hypothetical responses or what? The worlds richest man and an orgy of fullheads surrounding you and applauding and pointing at your shiny head, laughing, while you cry and slap the top of it in untold humilitation FAPFAPFAP

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you guys getting off on these hypothetical responses or what? The worlds richest man and an orgy of fullheads surrounding you and applauding and pointing at your shiny head, laughing, while you cry and slap the top of it in untold humilitation FAPFAPFAP

Hey! Look who decided to join the conversation!

blackg

Reaction score
Another $50 (Australian dollars) when the fullheads all demand we see a psychologist.
And them another $50 when they tell us masturbation has caused our baldness!
At which point, the pit of fullheads fall about in endless laughter.