Bieber's Hairline Exposed For The First Time In A While

g.i joey

Reaction score
Looks the same as when he’s on the Justin bieber roast like 3 years ago. Why are you guys waiting for this man to go bald?

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks the same as when he’s on the Justin bieber roast like 3 years ago. Why are you guys waiting for this man to go bald?

Not the OP who was just curious but generally there has been a theme on here at times in wanting good looking celebs to lose their hair. Truly never understood why as it has no impact on our own hair/situation. I believe because it makes them feel better about their own losses. Hair loss can be a "normaliser" even on a handsome guy who can drop down significantly. At that point, an average plain guy with full hair can trump him despite having an inferior face. So I think a lot of plain and below guys (also balding and bitter) get some kind of satisfaction in seeing a celeb suffer.

For me it's much easier seeing a guy going bald who is not attractive as the net loss is lower. I get the whole personal identity impact but in reality, it is easier for them. When a good looking guy loses his hair, it's like you'll hear "he used to be so handsome" and this I've heard around me a few times about others. At that point, the looks becomes a curse since women only truly find top 20% hot with those typical features and good hair.

As I wrote back in the day, until late 20s I never searched or realised anything about looks, until hair loss struck. Since that moment I became aware of potential immediate consequences and ungraceful ageing. It's a true normaliser for someone with conventional looks (bar blacks) and is incomparable to anything else that can screw up a man bar some rare disease or facial trauma.

Mike Tyson

My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks literally fine, obviously higher than it was before but nobody in real life considers that balding. I'd kill for that hairline.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
dze9Vx-ltac.jpg

blackg

Reaction score
I'm telling ya, this is the beginning and of the end for Biebs and he knows it too.
Boy, does he know it.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Who is this guy with the combover hiding his receding hairline ?
Enrique Iglesias. I think it's a hair piece. He's always seen either with that or a hat.

?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse1.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.LsF2cwHtEYfkI8En2wnRdwAAAA%26pid%3D15.jpg

He's been doing it for 2 decades without any problems.
Since they're both pop singers with a large female audience, I don't think we will ever see Bieber bald.

blackg

Reaction score
Enrique Iglesias. I think it's a hair piece. He's always seen either with that or a hat.

View attachment 98775

He's been doing it for 2 decades without any problems.
Since they're both pop singers with a large female audience, I don't think we will ever see Bieber bald.
Thanks but I really don't see Bieber lasting two decades as an "artists". His music is already highly embarrassing and just a past guilty pleasure for girls who must now be in their early 20's.
Surely they would like to forget this period of bad musical taste and also move on from this period. Just the rest of pop culture.

RIP Bieber!

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I wasn’t looking at his hairline in the top photo I was more interested in the chicks breasts in the see through singlet top..

i didn't even notice them that is how fixated i was on hairlines...
as far as bieber he just has a mature hairline.
and as for the guy who commented saying he has an adolescent body or whatever, feelsbadman that is exactly what mine is like. skinny + bald looks bad man
but then only in the USA do you really see these fat as f*** meatheads, his body type is more common in my country at least. it looks fine so long as you have hair.

Yakitori

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Getting a hair piece basically means you pretty much confirm that you are balding, no matter at what stage you get it. Bieber will probably get a piece but people will pretend like he doesn't have one because it will look good on picture and from distance and the fangirls will never meet him anyway. Bieber is probably one of the people who are probably better off not getting a transplant because it will look like sh*t pretty quickly on him.

Heinrich Harrer

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Getting a hair piece basically means you pretty much confirm that you are balding, no matter at what stage you get it. Bieber will probably get a piece but people will pretend like he doesn't have one because it will look good on picture and from distance and the fangirls will never meet him anyway. Bieber is probably one of the people who are probably better off not getting a transplant because it will look like sh*t pretty quickly on him.

The kid isn’t even balding. Kid throws up on stage and doesn’t give a f***. Let him be, he’s never gonna go bald and you’re already balding. He’s rich, you’re poor. He’s famous, you ain’t. Let the pain in, don’t shut it out. Put some ice there and breathe. This stupid f*****g thread has to end.

blackg

Reaction score
The kid isn’t even balding. Kid throws up on stage and doesn’t give a f***. Let him be, he’s never gonna go bald and you’re already balding. He’s rich, you’re poor. He’s famous, you ain’t. Let the pain in, don’t shut it out. Put some ice there and breathe. This stupid f*****g thread has to end.
Yeah but this Bieber guy needs a doss of reality after the condescending remarks he made about Prince William losing his hair.
He needs to feel the wrath he dished out to William, and he will. Soon.

And Bieber's money is irrelevant to this discussion.

Heinrich Harrer

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah but this Bieber guy needs a doss of reality after the condescending remarks he made about Prince William losing his hair.
He needs to feel the wrath he dished out to William, and he will. Soon.

And Bieber's money is irrelevant to this discussion.

I don’t follow the Bieber news, what did the young guy say about prince that made yakitori hate bieb’s guts? Apologies.