Bieber's Hairline Exposed For The First Time In A While

Matt3535

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He's never had transplants though. His hair has been this way for years.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
He's never had transplants though. His hair has been this way for years.
But it is a realistic reflection of what one should expect from a transplant. 4 months into my 2nd transplant my hair is not too different (maybe a bit fuller or less full depending on the lighting). I still have a few more months of growth tho so I'll let you guys know how it goes..

Last edited:

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Look at Lebron too, for example..

969205598-850x560.jpg

Still way better than being bald. The transplanted hairs cover most of his crown.

blackg

Reaction score
And yet he's married to Jenny McCarthy while the average joe online making fun of his receding hairline is living in their parents' basement.

View attachment 107909
Don't go with the whole "living in your momma's basement" shtick.
I might be living in the basement at the moment but it's not where I see myself in 25 years .

I read that he plays multiple instruments but you can't really hear any of that in his music. His songs are always carried by studio production, he doesn't even write or compose any of his songs, and his voice is kinda nasally and flat (used to be a lot better when he was a kid) but still good enough to be a popular artist I guess.

Not jealous of the guy but especially now with the buzzcut he just looks like a normal white teenage boy. He has no sex appeal. His success with women comes from his status. Good for him though. He still seems depressed so it doesn't even matter.
Yeah, look. I'm not jealous of Beiber's so-called talent either. It's more I don't approve of the direction he has focused that "talent."
Making throwaway dumbass girlie pop music is not the kind of career I admire in an artist.

I do think he is good-looking though and that is half of the reason anyone has ever heard of him in the first place.
He fills a certain need in the market so there will always be a "Beiber" in one incarnation or another.

Last edited:

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
But it is a realistic reflection of what one should expect from a transplant. 4 months into my 2nd transplant my hair is not too different (maybe a bit fuller or less full depending on the lighting). I still have a few more months of growth tho so I'll let you guys know how it goes..
Really? I thought you were happy with the results of the transplant you had... What clinic did you go to?

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Really? I thought you were happy with the results of the transplant you had... What clinic did you go to?
Did I imply I am not? I am happy bc I don't expect perfection like an autist. My result is fine for my age and natural looking, the hairline frames my face nicely, and women find me attractive as is. If you have rugged masculine looks then you don't need teenage kid hair, someone like Bieber does. Make no mistake, Tom Hardy is easily more attractive to women than Bieber.

Last edited:

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Did I imply I am not? I am happy bc I don't expect perfection like an autist. My result is fine for my age and natural looking, the hairline frames my face nicely, and women find me attractive as is. If you have rugged masculine looks then you don't need teenage kid hair, someone like Bieber does. Make no mistake, Tom Hardy is easily more attractive to women than Bieber.
Ye of course hardy overall looks better than bieber, but his frontal hair looks really thin, at least in the first picture. I wouldnt expect perfection from a transplant but better than that for sure, especially if i go to a high reputation clinic.
But ye, hairline / framing is the most important thing, agreed 100% on that

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ye of course hardy overall looks better than bieber, but his frontal hair looks really thin, at least in the first picture. I wouldnt expect perfection from a transplant but better than that for sure, especially if i go to a high reputation clinic.
But ye, hairline / framing is the most important thing, agreed 100% on that
That was my result after the 1st procedure, hence why I decided to go for another one with a density pack. It's getting fuller now, 4 months is still early tho