justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
fDHD97T.jpg

2atfB8Z.jpg

Skrufstark

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think JB most likely is on finasterid. He was asked about hair loss in a interview or something like that, and he knew what propecia is. That was 3-4 years ago.

It makes good sense though. Since he has/had a young fanbase, it is important to keep that youthful look.

Emu

Established Member
Reaction score
I wasn’t looking at his hairline in the top photo I was more interested in the chicks breasts in the see through singlet top..

confused124

My Regimen
Reaction score
His hair (besides that awkward length) is not bad. If he were to do a clean cut it would look way better. What brought him down in the “looks” scale is his skin, that horrible facial hair, and his terrible fashion sense. You would think with all that money he would be able to afford a stylist, but I guess when you have a fiancé like that it doesn’t matter.

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
Noticing in that first pic, his biceps are the same smallish size as his forearms, jeez, I couldn't tolerate looking at that unmasculine body in the mirror every day. But then, I guess his original adolescent appeal compels him even as this stage of maturity. Even more incongruous with the tattoos. Even so, that hair would get him anything over a built bald guy, fame and wealth notwithstanding, IMO.

blackg

Reaction score
Bieber knows the clock is ticking. In five years he may be a laughing stock outside of his laughable artistic merit.

byebyehair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
if i were him i would worry more about that face than hairloss. #Puperty gone wrong

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
yo, what the f***? he regrew most his hair line back. that looks like some f*****g miracle transformation.

he used to be nw2 range

2pkunqj-png.png

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
You guys are blind. His hairline still remains the same from that revealing picture a few years ago. He is most probably on finasteride and just combed it back differently for this photo.

Then
Justin_Bieber_mugshot.jpg

Now

maxresdefault.jpg

He went from juve line to mature to slight thinning which is apparent in other pics. Either way, very good hair and being on finasteride so early with good enough donor, he won't ever experience what the male members in his family did. Mostly who are/were eggheads.

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
Stop saying he is on finasteride. You don't know if he is or not. Just because he mentioned about guys being able to take finasteride several years ago doesn't mean he is on it...he only mentioned it because another singer told him that he was on it.

Matt3535

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

itsjustsimon

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bieber knows the clock is ticking. In five years he may be a laughing stock outside of his laughable artistic merit.

LOL. He'll still be able to f*** so many hot women in one night that you haven't seen in your lifetime, p**rn included.

Bieber has the same type of hair as me which is thin and blonde. The problem with this type of hair is when you don't wash it regularly and when it gets dirty, oily or a little bit wet, it looks like you're balding. My friends were actually poking me that I'm going bald when I was like 10.

Yeah, Bieber's hairline is not that low compared to when he was 16. Big f*****g deal.