Better Death Than Bald ! In My Opinion

arnoldd

Experienced Member
Reaction score
About the wig...i agree it give you a massive improvement. You have full thick hairs and dont need more meds or other worries..
The problem is that people who you know ( friends, girls , family ecc..) will notice you have a wig.. and this is very embarrassing for a man.

arnoldd

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I understand what you mean, but in my country , at least is not possibile. If friends or family know i have a wig i will be victim of every kind of jokes every moment. Maybe in your country there is another culture and more respect.

Woodymartz95

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes it worked wonderful, and i had all this inflammation probably without it the results were even better..

Yes man, hairs looks a sh*t, i will end bald in 6 months and havent any chance of slow the process.
Did you not get an initial shed ? Like I got told it makes you shed hair when your on it

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I understand what you mean, but in my country , at least is not possibile. If friends or family know i have a wig i will be victim of every kind of jokes every moment. Maybe in your country there is another culture and more respect.

well i live in the UK and if i suddenly turned up to work with a NW1 (wig) coming from a NW5, i would be a laughing stock as soon as i walked through the doors. i work in a school and half of the staff are bald; the staff would be saying "sell out, you need to be proud of who you are" and all the kids would be trying to pull it off my head. the reception ladies would be "what is that on your head????" there's just no way a wig would work.

arnoldd

Experienced Member
Reaction score
well i live in the UK and if i suddenly turned up to work with a NW1 (wig) coming from a NW5, i would be a laughing stock as soon as i walked through the doors. i work in a school and half of the staff are bald; the staff would be saying "sell out, you need to be proud of who you are" and all the kids would be trying to pull it off my head. the reception ladies would be "what is that on your head????" there's just no way a wig would work.

Exactly man.
About the shed, yes i noticed an initial shed , but i was allergic to it and to minoxidil and have a big inflammation, maybe this last one was the culprit of the worsened.
Its really a strong drug, it works in the frontal too, im sure if i could use minoxidil + duta i would rrgrowth and stop hair loss for many manyy yearss..

Woodymartz95

My Regimen
Reaction score
It sucks that it was actually helping your hair loss but then you became allergic to it, did you take any steroids to cause your hair loss

arnoldd

Experienced Member
Reaction score
It sucks that it was actually helping your hair loss but then you became allergic to it, did you take any steroids to cause your hair loss

Yes bro, but the biggest mistake was to take some thyroid med for weight loss, i read an study than , it raises dht 6 times more than normal. It destroyed my hair. Than i tried to regrowth and mantein what i have but every medication give me the allergic reaction. Even quitting all drugs the swelling of my face dont go away because the long half life. Really a nightmare for me.

killme

Established Member
Reaction score
Yes bro, but the biggest mistake was to take some thyroid med for weight loss, i read an study than , it raises dht 6 times more than normal. It destroyed my hair. Than i tried to regrowth and mantein what i have but every medication give me the allergic reaction. Even quitting all drugs the swelling of my face dont go away because the long half life. Really a nightmare for me.
What thyroid med?

I use 75mcg of t4 myself, my TSH is still sh*t around 4-6, my sleep schelude is a mess anyway, im watching dragon ball super at 5 in the morning since I just applied my topical and my hairline is diffusing and cant sleep, came here to vent.

Thyroid meds x6ing your DHT is nonsense

arnoldd

Experienced Member
Reaction score
What thyroid med?

I use 75mcg of t4 myself, my TSH is still sh*t around 4-6, my sleep schelude is a mess anyway, im watching dragon ball super at 5 in the morning since I just applied my topical and my hairline is diffusing and cant sleep, came here to vent.

Thyroid meds x6ing your DHT is nonsense

Hi, when your thyroid is normal and you take thyroid hormone you become hyperthyroidism, this increase dht x6 with others hormonal changes.
I advice you to see an endo , it seems you need more thyroid med.
I used t3 which is 4 times more stronger than t4.

killme

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi, when your thyroid is normal and you take thyroid hormone you become hyperthyroidism, this increase dht x6 with others hormonal changes.
I advice you to see an endo , it seems you need more thyroid med
well, why would you take meds if its normal

sisenegonan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@all wigs can work if you do something drastic, like shift localities AND change your workplace. I've seen many adopt this strategy.

There is a guy in our workplace who came as an nw6 but is suddenly wearing a wig nowdays. He is short and fat, yet no one makes fun of him. Its probably because he isn't friends with anyone. I sit near the most talkitive bunch in our floor and they never discussed him. So yeah he got away with it.

Woodymartz95

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hair peices seem better than a wig, as they don't look fake, I'm guessing you could adopt this before your hair gets really bad there for no one would know it would only be your secret